Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 32. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 10:50:35 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term investment was always became a good methods in terms of big earnings here. Aside from less risk but has a higher chances for us to earn good in the future. But we don't know when does the increase of its value will goes up or would be like skyrocket to the moon. Like what happened now its been less than a year that we experienced of declining market now we are in the midst of autumn I think bull run will really come up by the end of October and the moment that we had been waiting for has finally come. So, wait a little longer just Hold!
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 21, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
Let start with the first question
1.   What do you feel about long term investment
OK I feel this is a more rather solid for of investment because here you get to invest your capital and hold on for a long period of this is can cause a good increase in what you are investing in. it is quite advisable

2.   Do you see the priorities in this
  Yes of course there is a lot of importance in this take bitcoin for example let's say in March 2010 it prices price was less than 1$ but 8years on take a look at the price this explains it all

3. What do you think is the reason for this?
 Well the question is not well arranged. well the major reason for any one investing be it long or short term is to make profit at the end of the day but there are no assurance to it the market can be tricky

4. Where to invest?
 Well this should absolutely be a decision made after much intensive research on possible options probably seek the advice of good investors and always start with what you can afford

Good luck
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 10:36:55 AM
Yeahhh... I agree. Long term investment is the best way ti invest becase we can save our money for the future too. So we can got big profit in the future
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:36:15 AM
I suppose it's miles much higher to take threat on long term funding as compared to setting up your money in a stagnant degree. If we're going to analyse and calculate your advantage on investing for long time than saving with best a small increase of your money amount then you can desire on long term funding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 10:32:28 AM
Unlike short-term speculation, long-term investment is the least risky and in the future brings a much larger and more stable income. Therefore, if you do not want to be nervous for every jump in the course and excessively risk your blood, then just "buy and hold"! Good luck to all!
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I never suggest long term investment as no one can guarantee what will happen after a long time...So i always prefer short term investment which is having at least some assurance about of profit...
Activity: 154
September 21, 2018, 10:13:28 AM
I always only for long-term investment. Long-term investments are also called "investments in the future". There is a time stance, you need to develop the right personal strategy, and most often the investor wins, getting the expected profitability of the market.
Activity: 104
September 21, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
If it is quite simple, in bitcoin, or in the top ten altcoins. But for someone it is too typical, so you can look for other promising projects that are just developing and already invest in them   
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 21, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
Of course long term investment is a better thing than a short term, I'm sure that with a long term we can focus on goals so we can get the profit target we want.
Activity: 284
September 21, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
I am in it for the long term.  I love seeing panic and sell
Activity: 95
September 21, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
Long term investment is more preferable than short term,if you have little time for examining the market then you should go for  long term investment. By investing for long time,we can get more profits as compared to short .
Activity: 252
September 21, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
For today, long-term investments are the wisest strategy in the crypto currency market. Personally, I invest all tokens in the long run
Long-term investment is only suitable for those who have little time to study the market, it is usually for individuals with free capital. In my opinion, only 20% of assets are for long-term investment, which limits your capital to other plans
Activity: 518
September 20, 2018, 03:51:01 PM
Well , I think all people who love cryptocurrencies and believe in its technology , then there must be coins that he invests in a long, because it will bring a lot of money!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 20, 2018, 02:06:16 PM
I believe that long-term investment is the most correct thing. Because it does not require a lot of time and money, and you earn a very large income.
You cant get a very large income from investment. Its true that investment is profitable but you cant assure that the investment you invest can last long with the purpose of just giving you profits. You need to work with it as well.
Activity: 252
September 20, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
Personally, I believe that long-term investments are the most practical strategy in the crypto currency market. I invest all tokens only in the long run, that's why I advise you
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 20, 2018, 02:00:19 PM
As it is pleasant to whom, I personally do not love that my investments hanged too on long. On average I invest in projects for a year, sometimes it is slightly more. Whether it is worth investing in cryptocurrency for a long time - has to solve everyone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
I saw that Bittwatt made an amazing debut, seeing very significant progress to this day, I think they deserve to be considered for long-term investment options.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 01:57:39 PM
I believe that long-term investment is the most correct thing. Because it does not require a lot of time and money, and you earn a very large income.
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
For today, long-term investments are the wisest strategy in the crypto currency market. Personally, I invest all tokens in the long run
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 20, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
Long-term investments can bring you profit only in 1 way - when the market is slowly going up like in 2017. Those who invested in 2016 obviously succeed in 2017, but those who invested in the end of last year, definitely have big losses.
Pages:
Jump to: