Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 38. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 03:41:47 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think this is the most correct decision, investing in a long game.
under the current situation and the instability of the market, one can only make money on long-term investments.
But for this you need to have patience, so when the market jumps, users of crypto currency sell their altcoyins with minimal profit.
At the moment, I see a perspective in NEO, Ziliko, Ripple, these coins have a good potential.
Activity: 980
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investment to gives the biggest profit. I'm advise buying altcoins that are in the top10 and you will not go wrong.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 16, 2018, 03:28:27 AM
I am positive about long-term investments and consider them a very good asset, a kind of alternative to banks. Personally, I invested in Ethereum and bitcoin my 60% and 40% in various small altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 03:23:04 AM
The factors are simple,long term investment doesn't require lots of cash ,because on the long run difficulty of the coin you are holding will rise and so is the demand too this is why holding is the most profitable, bitcoin is still the most profitable to me and lowest risk coin too in my opinion
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 03:22:52 AM
Now, there is only hope for long-term investments, because the market has fallen so much that many coins lost more than half of their price. I hope in the future they will return their value and increase it.
Activity: 32
September 16, 2018, 03:21:17 AM
Long-term investors are those who look to buy and hold. Long-term investors are not affected by the short-term fluctuations of the market. Therefore, the trend of long-term investment is being selected by many investors.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 03:19:54 AM
Long term invest was a good idea for me, Actually ill have some coins in my wallet for a long term.
We all know it was to hard earn profit because it will a long time to increase the price of the coins we invested but if this be gonna increase the price of it maybe we earn a huge profit also.
yes of course we hope that if long-term investments will get big profits and I believe that but with the provisions also we invest in cryptocurrency that really has good fundamentals
Activity: 68
September 16, 2018, 03:16:23 AM
Long-term investment is a relatively stable investment method. In encryption, I think BTC is the most worthy of long-term investment. According to statistics, the average monthly growth rate of BTC is about 2%, and the annual growth rate is over 20%. I think this is ideal. BTC is a Long-term investment object
Activity: 68
September 16, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
Long-term investment is a relatively stable investment method. In encryption, I think BTC is the most worthy of long-term investment. According to statistics, the average monthly growth rate of BTC is about 2%, and the annual growth rate is over 20%. I think this is ideal. BTC is a Long-term investment object
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 03:14:42 AM
With long term investment, we can make a good long-term plan and don't panic when the market is dropping, the most important thing is when you buy it, leave it immediately and return according to the time we set.
Activity: 75
September 16, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
Long-term investment now with EOS and NEO. What do you think of? I believe in the development of these two coins. It may be 1-2 years. Ethereum with many bugs is losing its place. I hope eos or neo will replace
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 02:49:50 AM
inestasi long term, is a way in which we are investing for quite a long time. We will be selling the coins we have been corresponding for a target that we want. This long term investment usually will take about 4 months onwards.
Activity: 16
September 16, 2018, 02:47:28 AM
I think long-term investment is a very good choice, and I believe that the market will grow again in the future.
Activity: 33
September 16, 2018, 02:43:03 AM
Long-term investment is always my top priority because this is the best way for us to make more money. I still invest in the altcoins below, I invest long term in the altcoins in the top.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
September 16, 2018, 02:23:40 AM
In my opinion, long term investment is better and profitable than short term, we must always be sure and optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve so we have to wait patiently.
Activity: 35
September 16, 2018, 02:22:38 AM
When entering this market, we need to prepare the skills and experience to choose a good altcoin and ICO for ourselves. I am always applying for the long term because I always choose the right ICO for me to trust.
Activity: 280
September 16, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
Long term invest is profitable i think because you wait for the time that your token you hold now will have a better price in the future. Its profitable also because the price will getting high if it takes for year of holding already. Thats why i feel secured for my investment if i invest for a long run. I can suggest you to invest eth because this altcoin is so popular today and have potential to be huge in the near future.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
September 16, 2018, 02:17:17 AM

if you want to invest in the long term, I suggest you buy a good altcoin.
here is a good list of altcoins in my opinion:
1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Stellar Lumens
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 02:13:42 AM
Investing in the long run in my opinion is a good strategy because it will generate maximum profits in the future
Activity: 232
September 16, 2018, 02:12:34 AM
I think before investing your money you should check the Aim of project because its different from other then the demand will surely increased in future and community is also important in project.
Pages:
Jump to: