Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 35. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 10:55:20 AM
Long-term investments require coins that do not experience significant price changes but require coins that change prices very stable so it is very easy to predict, the number of coin enthusiasts is also very important so the transaction will continue to run, the most suitable coins are BTC and ETH for now
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Investing depends on yourself, now investment is also good, but you have to think first, because investment is very risky, you can join me, please click on my signature, there are many friends who join, and are equipped with 2fa security.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
I think long-term investment is a good investment if you already have the knowledge and experience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 18, 2018, 10:46:39 AM
I think that long-term investment is the best option for trading. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and if this is not your main job, then long-term investment is the best option to multiply your funds.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
Investing into long-term holding I would recommend to buy coins with their own Blockchain. For example, EOS, Cardano, NEO, VeChain, BitShares, Stratis.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investing with cryptocurrencies requires considerable confidence and patience, of course, crypto currency confidence will develop with the development of the era and technology according to my personal
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 18, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
I like long-term investments, especially when the altcoin market is very cheap as it is now. Why ? because long term do not have to bother to think about prices, if we buy coins at very cheap prices like now, hold long term will be profitable because most likely the price will also rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 18, 2018, 10:12:48 AM
This project has incredible goals and plans for the future and a very well-known team that inspires confidence, in general I am sure that the project is good and I invite you to join. Great project! good luck! and I enjoy watching the news! It looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
long term investment is a greatbthing for you to multiply your savings and for making real profit in some time so i wish you good luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 14
September 18, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
if in my personal opinion, for now Long-term investment, it seems Ethereum is very good ... I really hope for the end of this year ...
Activity: 32
September 18, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
This project has incredible goals and plans for the future and a very well-known team that inspires confidence, in general I am sure that the project is good and I invite you to join. Great project! good luck! and I enjoy watching the news! It looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
September 18, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
i think for now the best long-term investment is ethereum
buy ethereum now and hold until next year  Smiley

thats my opnion and i do it for now
Activity: 350
September 18, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
in my opinion long term investment is a great option if you want to save ypur money and multiply them so good luck
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 10:04:11 AM
When working with long-term investment crypto currency, this is what will help you avoid unforeseen losses. It is necessary to choose the most reliable coin and expect its growth. In my opinion, better than bitcoin for these purposes can not be found.
Activity: 378
September 18, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
Many of us here or even the investors has been choosing to invest on a long term investment. Because investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 18, 2018, 09:47:10 AM
I think Stellar will be a leap in the future and can be considered as an asset for investment. Look at the chart, the trend is rising time over time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 09:15:37 AM
With long term investment, we can make an analysis and not panic when prices drop, as we know that crypto prices are like roller coasters so that if we focus on the long term we can get the big profit we want.
Activity: 104
September 18, 2018, 08:57:31 AM
In my opinion, the long-term investment is a good decision and I can make profit. But this also depends on your situation. Are you under pressure about making money for your living? If yes, I think the long-term investment maybe is not for you. Just be carefull with your choice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 06:00:52 AM
Long-term investment is the key to any investor's success because you have to understand that it is not a toy and if it is not taken seriously, you can be very upset. An example of this is very simple ! Remember the great companies they do not develop into a colossal growth all gradually, as it happens with the crypto-currency !
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 18, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
Long term investment is one of the smartest way of making money in crypto. It requires great expertise, understanding and patience in order to take such a pursuit in crypto. Not all coins are worth holding for long term, hence it requires intensive research on the market to identify the coins with much capabilities of excelling in the future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
September 18, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
Long term if you have lot money you can split you investment in different project ,most project top 20 on CMC for sure they will go up in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: