Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 42. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
in hold, there are great advantages, but not in such a market. when everything falls a very stupid idea to hold. Since the beginning of the year, the coins have lost 80%

As we can see the trends and charts of bitcoin what is happening now already happened many years ago and this should be a guide to us to follow latest trends
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 07:01:26 AM
If you want to invest long-term, you should not invest in lower altcoins. You should choose the altcoins are popular people. I recommend investing in ETH and XRP.
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 06:55:05 AM
in hold, there are great advantages, but not in such a market. when everything falls a very stupid idea to hold. Since the beginning of the year, the coins have lost 80%
Activity: 50
September 14, 2018, 06:52:54 AM
Long-term investment is a good idea. Many people expect that over time the price of cryptocurrency will rise many times and there are many prerequisites for this. But before that growth, prices can drop very much and at this point we should not panic. The cryptocurrency market is still very volatile and movements can occur in any direction.

Good opinion and I agree with you. Long-term investment is a good strategy to get big profits and certainly must be in a good project. Now is the time to assess a potential project to grow back and start investing in it, because the price of each coin is still cheap.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
I feel strong buy about long term investment.
It is the only think as well as business which can make you rich. long term distance is something I really need.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
I think the long-term investment is good for new Crypto investor. it's safe from the daily trading or short-term investment.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
You have to do research and study first before investment your money in order for you to avoid lost, I suggest you to choose a good and reliable coins so you won't be regret for it and to earn more profit in doing long-term investment.
Activity: 133
September 14, 2018, 06:02:31 AM
I don't recommend any friends to make long-term investments in the current market, because bear markets and panic are still spreading, and holding coins for a long time may suffer even greater losses!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:59:34 AM
treat it as saving for your extra money. come back when you feel want cash out or buy other potential crypto. maybe is near future we can all use crypto on our daily life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 04:54:28 AM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.You just need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
September 14, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
Long-term investment I think is a waste of time, different from short-term investments, which we always receive in a short time. Although the money generated is not so much but routine. I prefer that kind of investment.

Very good thinking to get a little result but always without a long time. but everyone has different thoughts.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:13:40 AM
Long-term investment is a good idea. Many people expect that over time the price of cryptocurrency will rise many times and there are many prerequisites for this. But before that growth, prices can drop very much and at this point we should not panic. The cryptocurrency market is still very volatile and movements can occur in any direction.
Activity: 45
September 14, 2018, 02:12:30 AM
I think this year's encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market. And so far I have not got any improvement. Therefore, we must maintain sufficient patience when investing in the encryption market.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
For me long term investment is security for your future. I am currently use it while I'm studying and it is good to learn how to handle it. Even if I haven't enough time to focus with it but I gained enough. It is not so hard unlike day trading and remember this is not also a easy one. If you don't have dedication to learn the quit, you are not qualifies in this field.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 02:07:57 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

someone told me about this and i think its really a good idea  Wink

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 12:51:11 AM
Long-term investments are a good option, the profit from long-term investments is huge.
But sometimes it takes a long time to make a profit!
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 12:37:41 AM
Long term investment is something like SHIT.

Last year, if you started to hold ETH at $300 and keep until now, it is $200 => 50% lost.
But if you sell when it over $1000, you can get 300% profit.

The problem here is to choose right time to buy and sell. It does not relate to how long we invest.
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 12:13:11 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
long term is the best type of investment because you are sure of theach future
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 12:11:38 AM
the reason I'm investing long-term with cryptocurrencies is confidence and I think cryptocurrencies use technological advancements and the development of the times and I am sure that in the future it will develop and progress very rapidly
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 14, 2018, 12:11:10 AM
Long term investments become after bad orders on exchanges.
Nobody do not want play long but when make mistake automatically turn to long term investor.
Usually is the not professional traders Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: