Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 41. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:19:52 PM
I think long-term investment is very profitable
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 11:17:29 PM
yes long-term investment is a way to get more profits ... invest in coins and tokens that have high exchange rates such as bitcoin, ethereum and trusted coin coins
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 10:23:07 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investment are done to give the project and its coin the maximum time it needs to finalize its idea and product launch on the market per the road map. Investors hold patiently as the coin gradually surge up the market. Some coins may not survive the market and may die off, hence it is recommended to study well about the coin you choose for a long term investment.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:11:54 PM
I think long-term investment is very good for increasing my income, so long-term investment priorities are needed because this can be a savings in the future. I think ETH is very suitable for long-term investments because many investors use it.
Activity: 26
September 14, 2018, 09:24:18 PM
I personally agree with you very much. The investment strategy I am adopting is long-term investment. Any market will have ups and downs. Only long-term investment can get more income. It is necessary to pay attention to the best choice of high-quality coins for long-term investment. I am holding Bitcoin, Ethereum
Long-term investment is very beneficial for many people, the benefits are greater than in the short term, so many people choose to invest long-term because they can save for the future. choose coins that have excellent potential so you can get big profits in the future. prices often go up and down, so you often check the market so you understand better so you avoid losses.
Activity: 40
September 14, 2018, 08:59:45 PM
I personally agree with you very much. The investment strategy I am adopting is long-term investment. Any market will have ups and downs. Only long-term investment can get more income. It is necessary to pay attention to the best choice of high-quality coins for long-term investment. I am holding Bitcoin, Ethereum
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 08:07:28 PM
I into long term investment, it is because I believe in the future of crypto. Long term investment also is the most effective and relax. Just let it grow , no worrying of the daily or weekly price.
Activity: 448
September 14, 2018, 07:53:15 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

My investments are mainly on long term prices. I always try to be relax in the world of cryptocurrency, and I think holding is the best way for me, instead of making stressfull fast trading.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
September 14, 2018, 05:46:26 PM
Long-term investment is very profitable. But we must choose the right time for long-term investment. It seems to me that today is a good entry point to most coins.
Activity: 71
September 14, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
long-term investment is the best investment decision in cryptocurrency. and I would invest in bitcoin as the best coin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 183
September 14, 2018, 05:42:18 PM
It is great for starters but it definitely gets a bit lacking when some time has already passed, one can simply avoid getting more profit when there is the possibility of earning more with daily trading or ICO investment.

It needs to be underlined again that doing daily trading and ICO investment does not guarantee that you will be able to get a bigger profit, because the risk of loss will be very large when choosing coins for daily trading and the ICO for inaccurate investment and lack of knowledge.
it's best that it is definitely clear if for beginners who want to invest in crypto to use a long-term strategy or wait a while longer by buying at a low price and selling at a high price to be able to make a profit.

basically everyone has their own strategy in crypto trading and both of them will equally be able to provide a large profit, provided that if not wrong in choosing.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 05:17:51 PM
If you really want to invest on a long-term investment, you will have to choose a great potential coin and made some findings about it, before investing, so there will not be loss
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
It is great for starters but it definitely gets a bit lacking when some time has already passed, one can simply avoid getting more profit when there is the possibility of earning more with daily trading or ICO investment.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 14, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
There are no rich short-term investors. The scope of digital currencies is quite profitable in the long term. But short-term investment can also be earned every day.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 04:58:43 PM
I don't think it's a nice strategy to mske long-term investments.. Unless we are talking about ethereum or bitcoin. Anyway, I think you can earn more that you can doing long-term investments.
We need to look deep into the project to divine it's future, so to speak. Not only BTC and ETH are deserving of investment. There are coins such as EOS, XRP, LTC that are showing great potential and are looking good.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
What is the use of long-term investments in crypto currency? In that you do not need to check your wallet every day. You do not go crazy and do not panic if prices go down.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

Long term investment is necessary for people who did not want to focus on trading in the market, in this way they can still focus on their corporate jobs.
Activity: 23
September 14, 2018, 04:33:05 PM
Well I think to invest in such a market in the long, it's a good idea , I myself have now started to invest in Ethereum bought it will keep more than a year
Activity: 170
September 14, 2018, 04:25:14 PM
I don't think it's a nice strategy to mske long-term investments.. Unless we are talking about ethereum or bitcoin. Anyway, I think you can earn more that you can doing long-term investments.
We need to look deep into the project to divine it's future, so to speak. Not only BTC and ETH are deserving of investment. There are coins such as EOS, XRP, LTC that are showing great potential and are looking good.
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 04:20:29 PM
Invest in top 10 coins, BTC as well. Now the prices are falling so you can buy some good coins and hold for long term. I think it's the best way to make sure your money is safe. Investing in ICOs or trading can be very risky.
Pages:
Jump to: