Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 62. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
September 03, 2018, 08:57:21 AM
for me long-term investment is something I must have, because when I have investment assets, it also means I have a good future, and currently my investment choice is bitcoin.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 03, 2018, 08:54:43 AM
For me, this method of investing works better and its pretty much convenient and the chances of gaining better profit is actually high.

Moreover, when doing long term investment, it is best to choose a coin that has a great chance of growth and a technology that truly attracts not just Users but also investors. Though long term investment requires patience and the capacity to observe and wait since this type of investment doesn’t gain profits overnight but it actually takes months or even years.

I quite agree with you Idea mate, If we are planning to choose long-term Investment we must take a good coin that has a potential to rise beyond Its limits and If doesn't have an Idea, try to look In the coinmarketcap, where we can see the top 5 coin that considered high potentail to Increase Investment In long term.
I think that now in the top 5 there is only one coin that can show a significant growth - EOS. Bitcoin and ETH already have a large capitalization, Ripple and Bitcash seem to me are weak coins.
Indeed for the risk in the investment in the long run is much greater than the investment in the short term. but look at the current market developments that continue to rise will be very capable to produce much bigger gains again. so very nice to use and run your investments in the long term for the present and the future.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
I think long term investment is one of the best strategy to profit. Its profitable and at the same time less risky than the other methods. Of course the best place to invest is in cryptocurrency. It has a lot of potential to earn and long term investment is very appropriate to it since crypto is very risky.
Activity: 462
September 03, 2018, 08:46:01 AM
Obviously, this is a long-term investment and Cryptocurrency investment is the best method. rather then you kept your money in a bank. This could make your money much bigger after a long period.
And if you invest for a short period that will be beneficial too but you got just a small profit. Cryptocurrency is an opportunity to earn.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 08:14:07 AM
I have a great attitude to long-term investments and I follow this strategy. This is the most secure and profitable way of earning on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
Long-term investing is very profitable if you choose potential coins such as ethereum and others you need to analyze which coins are good in the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 07:50:16 AM
Im like longterm investments becouse it can give good profit when Altcoins where you invest complete alll they targets and roadmap to start all they power.This is not an easy process to complete all papers to agree with partners by contractors.For your patience you will be rewarded only no one can tell you how long it will take.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
I feel that cryptocurrency is a longterm investment but you need to be aware in a coin that you will be investing. For me I will set a priority in a new coin that has a big potential. The reason why I will invest more in startup coin because it has a big possibility for you to earn big profit than investing on a big marketcap coin.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 07:29:07 AM
Long term investment is good way to earn a lot but you need to wait a little longer, so if you dont have patience then long term investment is not for you; also doing it is really worth it because your coin is possible to grow more and might get a lot of profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:28:41 AM
Long term investment gives you long term perspective to your investment.  The longer perspectives will help in having proper understanding of the future of your holding and relieve you of daily price fluctuation that can lead to stress!
Activity: 70
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
September 03, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
in my honest opinion.. investing is never been a liability,, but you should have first the knowledge what you are participating/investing with.. read some reviews. know the status of that monetary value . know the stability of the company whom you will investing.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 07:10:56 AM
Long-term investment is quite profitable, especially for those who have a lot of capital. As long as they have perseverance, and are not easily affected by price changes that are like a roller coaster, it will definitely be very profitable.

I never acknowledge that, as an investor who bought an altcoin from August 2017, now the value of my BTC and USD has dropped a lot since I bought them.
Activity: 120
September 03, 2018, 06:28:25 AM
Of course, I think we should invest in the encryption market this year .Because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in the market.
Activity: 270
September 03, 2018, 03:59:58 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
my feeling, when investing long term there are feelings of fear and feelings of both feelings mixed in my mind and when I saw the results I was surprised because I could get a pretty big profit at the end of 2017 yesterday so for now I am still trying to invest in the long term but, we must be prepared for all the risks, that is, we might lose everything,
I still believe in eth to make a long-term investment.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 03:42:07 AM
it is a lot extra dependable for an investor to depend on lengthy-time period traits that reflect socio-monetary, political and technological adjustments in society. Investments in such assets will not depend upon the daily actions of the monetary markets, however, will carry over dividends from the inevitable increase of the relevant industries.
Activity: 336
September 03, 2018, 02:43:18 AM
Long-term investments and in sufficient quantities can bring you an excellent profit. The main thing is not to look at the daily charts, and to believe in the crypto project, in its command and product. But this is a very good crypto project, otherwise you will lose all investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 07:51:47 PM
Long-term investment is a good thing because it prevents us from panicking the market that is happening, and long-term investment makes us also learn more
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 07:47:03 PM
Long-term investment is quite profitable, especially for those who have a lot of capital. As long as they have perseverance, and are not easily affected by price changes that are like a roller coaster, it will definitely be very profitable.
Activity: 153
September 02, 2018, 07:43:55 PM
I think to invest in long is a great idea, because neither everyone knows how to trade every day , I think for those who do not understand and need to invest

Yes, trading needs special expertise in analyzing crypto market conditions and takes a lot of time to do it. Long-term investment is a good strategy to produce without much time being consumed, but must be clever in choosing potential coins.
Activity: 58
September 02, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
If you are looking for long term then might as well do your own research so that you would not wasting your money because there are a lot of scam ! I always review most ICO and see that Foresting has a good future growth because of todays demand of social media platform. It has a unique platform that will give rewards for content creator for their quality post , videos and images that will be based on voting system rather than traffic count oriented to have fair distribution and to avoid biased reviews
Pages:
Jump to: