Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 61. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
September 03, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

If It is bitcoin or ethereum I am into long term investment for that but if it is altcoins maybe it depends on the project. I woukd rather chose btc and eth for long term as they are the most established coins altcoins for day to day trading.
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 01:05:20 PM
Long-term investment is always the best method for you to adopt while dealing with cryptocurrencies.

There are some coins that require a long time either months or years for their growth in value. If they are on a low price now, but within some months or years their price will begin to increase hugely. So the best thing you can do to make a profit from such coins is to hold them for a long-term investment. There ate many good coins you can invest in, like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple etc.

So long-term investment is the best for you to realize a better profit from the sale of coins.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
My strategy is the traditional Altcoin i invest in and keep them in the long run because they are stable and according to Bitcoin. The Altcoins i participated in ICOS campaign i invested them short term by the very fast change. And long-term strategy is very important and necessary.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
I think we should make the long-term investment strategy is the most effective. By long time the Altcoins will rise higher in the short term. Long-term investment helps us to have more control and prevention in the crypto market.

not just a strategy but there are still many things we have to prepare for long-term investment, one of which is self-confidence.
in long-term investments you have to be sure of the coins that you hold because the market is easy to fall if you are not sure of your coins then you will sell your assets before the time or target you want.
therefore I think choosing coins that are already established in the market will make you achieve success more easily.
Activity: 182
September 03, 2018, 12:51:49 PM
I think long-term investment is the best strategy. The most important rule is to be able to wait and not sell ahead of time. It's difficult but if you succeed, the profit will be much greater!

long-term investment the best strategy for people who have in their pholio coins from top 10 at least . If you have only cheap coins you can lose your money if you wait too much long)
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
September 03, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
I think cryptocurrency is not suitable to be used as a long-term investment, with a high level of volatility, prices can change at any time and with unpredictable quantities too, so the cryptocurrency is more suitable to be used as a short-term investment, and that's what I have done so far, buying and selling crypto in a short time.

I think the opposite of what you said is right. Long term is about buying and forget, check in few years and decide if you want to sell or not, 50 cent bought 1000 bitcoins when it was $100 in 2013, look now and yet he hasn't sold.

The idea is buy as many eth you can right now and check in 5 years time, eth could hit 50k in 5 years time, bitcoin 150k.

You can already imagine how much the dogecoin will be if BTC will be $150k and you have more than a million of Dogecoin.  I don't think that coins is actually useful but its fast and people are buying it not just to store their wealth but for gambling as well. If 1 satoshi will be worth more than $1 which I think is possible, having a million of doge will make you a millionaire too.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 03, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
I think long-term investment is the best strategy. The most important rule is to be able to wait and not sell ahead of time. It's difficult but if you succeed, the profit will be much greater!
It is..
Having a long term strategy is going to make him more money if the price goes really high up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
September 03, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
I have a great attitude to long-term investments and I follow this strategy. This is the most secure and profitable way of earning on cryptocurrency.

No, dude .
There is no "most secure and profitable way "
i think if you hold the right coin , like btc and ether , maybe is secure way.
but some coin , when you hold shitcoin , the price goes down everyday, without recovery price and hard to rise up
not all of coins if you hold the price rise NO!

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
September 03, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
I think cryptocurrency is not suitable to be used as a long-term investment, with a high level of volatility, prices can change at any time and with unpredictable quantities too, so the cryptocurrency is more suitable to be used as a short-term investment, and that's what I have done so far, buying and selling crypto in a short time.

I think the opposite of what you said is right. Long term is about buying and forget, check in few years and decide if you want to sell or not, 50 cent bought 1000 bitcoins when it was $100 in 2013, look now and yet he hasn't sold.

The idea is buy as many eth you can right now and check in 5 years time, eth could hit 50k in 5 years time, bitcoin 150k.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 12:28:37 PM
If some one has plan to invest for long term like for one or two years then choose strong community coins likes TRX,XRP,Ethereum,Bitcoin and hold for long time and get good return.
Activity: 184
September 03, 2018, 12:27:39 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment is that you need to identify those coins that are scalable in line with modern trends and high efficiency. When investing in the long run, the most important thing is to eliminate panic and forget about market volatility. Give priority to bitcoin, ETH ...
pantang menyerah
September 03, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
Activity: 55
September 03, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
Long term investment is usually best done on bitcoin currency because they have a huge convertable value to dollar forms. Making it many people would have to prefer as its investment coins. Though they are long investment to wait but its profitble in earnings.
Activity: 314
September 03, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
I think we should make the long-term investment strategy is the most effective. By long time the Altcoins will rise higher in the short term. Long-term investment helps us to have more control and prevention in the crypto market.
Activity: 182
platio.io
September 03, 2018, 12:18:54 PM
Long-term investment I am using since I started investing into crypto from the firts days and I have my profit form this strategy
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 11:44:00 AM
long term investment usually buy altcoins that are underrated or buy coins from ico, and wait until the altcoin project is finished and then the price of the altcoin will rise, that's the right time to sell
Activity: 198
September 03, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
Crypto will keep on growing in the following couple of years. This time is the correct time to get ready everything so as to get awesome outcomes in the field of crypto. contributing for crypto, over the long haul, is the correct decision let alone at the cost of a crypto still shabby. positively crypto can be extraordinary sooner or later with a considerable measure of help which began there.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 03, 2018, 11:32:31 AM
I think that it mostly understandable when people of non-crypto occupations choose this type of investments, otherwise I'd call it certainly risky.
Activity: 336
September 03, 2018, 09:51:35 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
Until now I still use investments in a relatively short duration because I was very scared when a big dump appeared suddenly so that this way was able to anticipate losses and did not make me desperate when I continued to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: