Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 93. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 10:14:27 PM
Since crypto has high fluctuacion longterm investment is not really good option, because we can see price of crypto pump and dump hard. To get profit from crypto is better to trade it by swing trading and we have to predict better when best times to put money in to crypto and when best times to exit. Last year is season for bullish trend but for this year is bearish season, so we have to understanding more about price action of crypto to know best times to buy and to sell crypto and to get maximum profit.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 10:04:25 PM
Based in my own research, to get big profits I think the best way is indeed by way of long-term investment. its way by investing your money to buy a new token to do the ICO then you hold up to the time that is on the roadmap of the project so you will get a big advantage. Anyway, just go for it and good luck my friend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
August 14, 2018, 03:25:28 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I am currently collecting a portfolio for the long term. Several coins collected, several coins are considered as an investment in them for six months or a year. Have already bought such coins as EOS, NEO, AE, ADA, ICX, ETH. But you are in a hurry. Another strong drawdown will be 100%. On it I will buy
Activity: 82
August 14, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
I find that this time is very suitable for long term investment, but you need to know what you are investing, then you calculate how long the tolerance of capital, then take into account the investment long-term
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
so as not to injure your nerves you must always invest for a long time. many people panic when there is korektsiya kripto market, thereby begin to commit unnecessary errors! invest, close your wallet for a year, and a year later, take profits!
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 14, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
There are definitely coins that worth long term investment, if only we can be patient enough to hold. The issue most crypto enthusiasts have is that we cannot wait. There are lots of coins to invest in, just DYOR.
Activity: 135
August 14, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investment is the best option it is  lower volatility rate. Since,stocks are highly volatile, investing for longer period of time enables you to weather or sustain low market periods. Long-term investing might also save you other expenses, such as transaction costs from active trading and also helps you to fulfil goals like providing for your child’s education, long term funds for your parents, your own personal asset growth goals.
Activity: 108
August 14, 2018, 09:56:15 AM
in this market, long-term investment-the key to success for the greatest profit than short-term investment
Activity: 129
August 14, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
For long-term investing, I think it's good enough, because I invested long-term, because getting the benefits is quite large, but we have to be smart and understand about the project, whether it is good and many are interested or not for the future, because the risk is we can get coins / bad tokens
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 09:27:40 AM
Long-term investment is a wise decision for you. You will probably have the opportunity to sell at many different prices and choose the highest price for you to sell your pennies to the market with the current market price. Constantly dropping just off the hold now is the opportunity for you to cross the tough market as it is now
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
If you want to invest, then you should pay attention to the most promising coins such as bitcoin and etherium

Yes, investing in long term should be focus on profitable cryptocurrency but people are now getting afraid of investing Ethereum because until now it continue to drops.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:20:10 AM
If you want to invest, then you should pay attention to the most promising coins such as bitcoin and etherium
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
August 14, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
Long term investment are truly prescribed in this crypto markets and for the most part to all the newbies or beginners, yet also for everybody since it could give you more benefit than short term exchanges. I think the present market showcase is a long term investment market, and I think it is Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are exceptionally important for long term adventure here in the industry.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 09:07:36 AM
Long-term investment is nice but it requires discipline. Some persons bought eletroneum when it boomed, and they held it for the long term. But today, ETN is in a a great mess in respect to price. Although ETN has a lot of project going on but this has not impacted the on the value. For long-term investment, I have some good tokens am holding, not the ones with billions of supply.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
Long term investment is really a good investment plan.
Long-term investment is a very good job for investors, and of course we will get a big profit,
holding the coins we have for success in the future I am sure that happened.
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 08:48:37 AM
If you are looking for a long-term investment you should invest in kleyn bank.

Kleyn Bank is a fully digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Swiss Govt requirements.
Activity: 518
August 14, 2018, 08:32:17 AM

I prefer to you to invest in bitcoin it was very safe to invest in bitcoin for long term investment, even the market was suffering the price as of now if you are in long term investment it is enough time to recover the market price and making profit from your investment.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 14, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
Long term is the best option if you will forget you investing for a long time and have your quality time instead of persons who says they do long term investment but so afraid when the market is red just like now. I would recommend WPP Energy has a potential global adoption because of todays energy crisis is getting more problematic specially in remote areas does have no direct transmission line . But the amazing fact that they are already implemented to partnered governments make mass adoption in the future !
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:53:02 AM
we have long-term investment, the price of coins in the market is down again, if I haven't dared to invest, we have to invest in the long term, wait for market prices to improve, then we start investing in the trade market.
Activity: 102
August 14, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

Investing for a long period of time nowadays is advisable. We all knew that price of coins this past few weeks really dip in the matket too much. If you planned to invest for a long term i offer you bitcoin. Even though that bitcoin dip in the market but still time comes it would reach high like a bull. Just be patient. Patience is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: