Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 92. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:46:03 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
in this market, long-term investment-the key to success for the greatest profit than short-term investment

Yes right, the key is patience, if we can be patient to wait for the long term then I am sure that we will get a big profit, there is no instant when investing crypto so it takes a long time to be able to profit.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:44:46 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
i do see big opportunity in long term, just invest your money on btc eth, nem, cardano and other blockchain provider cause they will really became big in few years. Blockchain will be the most technology that will be use world wide. If you love risk then just invest your money in new coins such as sophiatx or unibright.
All that think will never happen if the crypto market crash, like what happened right now. Crypto market is all ready and almost all the cryptocurrency price are going down, long term also have a risk too same like short term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 15, 2018, 12:43:01 AM
I was always positive about long term investment. Even if sometimes it is really hard to control myself I know that this works for me cause I am not a very good short trader...
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 12:40:17 AM
long term investation indeed an investment made with the long run. and we should be really carefully selecting coins, which is indeed right for long term. Usually the difference in price is great, and the movement of the price slowly.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:32:42 AM
If you like long-term investment, then I suggest you invest in some bitcoin or Ethereum. I think they are very suitable for long-term investment. But investing in this market must be treated with caution, because the encryption market this year is very bad and the market is not very good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
I think long-term investment is my way to get a big profit, the main thing is to conduct a detailed analysis. Moreover it helps you to avoid everyday stress when all your portfilo goes red.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 12:15:05 AM
i do see big opportunity in long term, just invest your money on btc eth, nem, cardano and other blockchain provider cause they will really became big in few years. Blockchain will be the most technology that will be use world wide. If you love risk then just invest your money in new coins such as sophiatx or unibright.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 12:14:27 AM
investments with long term, is to keep the coins and will only sell if the price of the coins has reached the target. There are some coins are indeed suitable to long term investments, and some are not appropriate. Then you have to be clever in choosing investments for the long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 12:12:05 AM
I prefer investing for a long time, if you look at the story with the bitcoin, only those investors who did not panic, and who held bitcoin in their wallet, won.
Activity: 550
August 15, 2018, 12:01:11 AM
I had invested a year ago, I had felt at the peak of glory but I did not use it, and now I am waiting for that time to come back
Activity: 406
August 14, 2018, 11:31:53 PM
on this cryptocurrency market, people play differently. some human beings like to alternate daily and some humans anticipate the golden opportunities. The individuals who alternate day by day they may be not hazard takers and in case you realize this cryptocurrency isn't new inside the market.
there are numerous human beings obtainable who keep their BTC for a long term and sell them at a higher fee like $15,000
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 14, 2018, 11:29:20 PM
Personally, I like the long term investment in cryptocurrency. There are some benefits long term investment offers me and I always love to invest for a longer term. Considering the huge amount of profit I get,I wouldn't think of halting this but it all depends on your financial status at the spot.
Activity: 138
August 14, 2018, 11:19:26 PM
I do not like long-term investments because long-term investments require a long wait for profits. Long-term investments are also more at risk for fraud. I prefer short-term investments because the profits that I get can be faster. In addition, short-term investments also made me smarter in strategizing so that I could get huge profits in a relatively fast time. This short-term investment is also easier in monitoring capital because we can more easily track our investment process to where. This is different from long-term investments that also require long waiting.
Activity: 420
August 14, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
In my opinion, long-term investment is a very good business effort. I myself consider this long-term investment as my future savings which is getting longer and the number and profits are increasing. I myself am planning to develop a strategy for this long-term investment because I want to provide a definite guarantee to my child when he is an adult and I have been limited in finding a source of fortune. But in the long-term investment we must be careful in choosing the investment field because this long-term investment is more prone to fraud because it may be during the time of waiting for the return on investment profits that our capital is misused.
Activity: 23
August 14, 2018, 11:03:25 PM
 I believe long term investment may help in the near future and it make an easiest way we can get massive profits when the market stability occur. I only assure you that long term investment is worthy when the bearish market desist and be able to grow persistently.
Activity: 280
August 14, 2018, 10:56:51 PM
I prefer long-term investment because it allows me to watch my assets casually, short-term investments make you always pay attention to crypto market exchanges, I can't look at my laptop or my cellphone, I'm a busy person but I like to relax and I familiar with long-term investments, altcoins that are suitable for long-term investments are Ethereum, Neo, Dash, Eos and Litecoin.
Activity: 49
August 14, 2018, 10:48:27 PM
Some investors in the world of cryptographic currencies choose a long-term investment style. because some podman will be worthy in the coming years.
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 10:47:01 PM
Ye can make big profits, you can invest in ICO or pre-sale in order to get more profitable long-term investment has a higher probability of maximizing returns over a period of time as compared to competing alternatives.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 10:38:33 PM
Many actual preferences for long-term investment. like ethereum coin. eos. cardano and also xlm. it's all just adjusting to you. Which one is more suitable as your investment
Activity: 91
August 14, 2018, 10:34:15 PM
The project a lot. They should carefully analyze what to choose the best for investment
Pages:
Jump to: