Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 14. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 02:17:52 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

To hold in long term, Btc, Eth, Neo and Ltc. These coins are good for the long term and can give you better results, but you also have to have the patience to avoid panic.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 01:40:00 AM
a good coin to be a long term investment You can all choose cohere ethereum, because this coin has a big price increase potential. and the investment is also very promising and good that we will get
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 01:16:06 AM
My idea is Ethereum.
Altcoin has the potential to rise consistently.
Ethereum is an altcoin that has a good appeal to Cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
I'm sure if Ethereum will give a big advantage because Ethereum has many Ethereum-based platforms.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 06, 2018, 12:35:40 AM
This is a very good strategy and more profitable. Long-term investments make us feel safe and we do not need to monitor the daily market price for crypto. And I think we need to buy the ETH and the BTC to trade long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
July 06, 2018, 12:32:19 AM
long term, whatever your definition of it is, check coin emission rate for that time must be well below fiat otherwise your done.
main reason to be in crypto is to escape inflation  loss of 2% or more of your wealth annually.
by 2030 or so bitcoin has 0.4 % or something like it, coin emission rate.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 05, 2018, 08:59:07 PM
I'm sure a lot of coins that have good prospects in the future, with investing and buying when the price is cheap will make us get big profit, some coins that I recommend to invest long term is bitcoin cash, IOATA, and Ripple.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 08:57:46 PM
Long term investment are good when you truely believe the project will perform. I believe EFX us that project you want to long term invest your funds. Yeah you think why effectai, this YouTube will explain it all https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZsvO-syyg
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:43:24 PM
Long-term investments in crypto can be a good idea, however it can be very risky, because it is volatile, and is very unpredictable. The best thing to do is to check for the  project plan, history of the company, do research, choose the best coin, and do be fooled by wrong info. Don't be a victim, be a victor and a survivor.
Activity: 644
July 05, 2018, 07:33:36 PM
Talk about a long-term investment, of course, I desire to buy ETH, BTC, NEO, and Stellar. This is a coin that I think will give future profits and you certainly won't be disappointed with such investment. And over the long term trade, I hope you have a lot of patience.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 05, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

I think ethereum, neo and icon are very promising coins for the future. And also, I think Litecoin, eos and monero can be good selections for a long term investments.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 06:31:14 PM
In my opinion, the coins that are suitable for long-term investments are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I have read a lot of information about this coin if investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum then it will benefit greatly.
I also believe Both of these coins are in great demand by so many people that there will be potential to earn huge profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 06:20:01 PM
IMHO this Year prepared for us  few good projects that will be suitable for long term investing. One of this project is ProximaX. Just check team members, read WP and you will agree with me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
July 05, 2018, 05:28:44 PM
There no other options in my brain except these two type, that was bitcoin and ethereum. These two coin are the best for long term, we can see the potential on them are really impressive, both also always be the favorite of people because they create something changing in cryptocurrency world.
in any case, the etherium and Bitcoin are the leaders of the crypto-currency market. But the investments in these coins carry a big difference. for me, investments in the etherium are less risky than Bitcoin.
And why do you think that investing in ethereum is less risky than to invest in bitcoin? When bitcoin is the coin with the highest market cap and the one coin that most people in the forum will tell you they trust no matter what, ethereum has some detractors in the forum despite its huge size while the opposition to bitcoin is very small and only comes from people that support forks of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

Coins that are suitable for long-term investment assets are Bitcoin. Yes, Bitcoin has proven to be good and promising. The longer we hold Bitcoin, the more profits we will get. But besides Bitcoin, I also advise you to invest in Ethereum as well.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 05, 2018, 10:30:03 AM
Many good projects. I think you can buy Ethereum Bitcoin cash NEO EOS Waves. There are still a lot of very good projects but you need a lot of money to buy all.
if my advice is better to focus on investing one coin than many many even dizzy you to raise funds to be invested. so if I am better you can invest your money in ETH or BTC. because both coins have a very good potential and big profits will also be obtained
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 10:18:36 AM
Many good projects. I think you can buy Ethereum Bitcoin cash NEO EOS Waves. There are still a lot of very good projects but you need a lot of money to buy all.
Activity: 158
July 05, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
you can't put all your eggs in one basket . you can invest in the top 20 coins . forty percent of the funds are placed on bitcoin . the rest is placed on altcoins . this is a more secure strategy .
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin have always been the first choice for everyone, but since the price of buying these two currencies is very expensive, you need to invest more money. If you are not rich, then you can also consider NEO.BTM.OKB
Activity: 12
July 05, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
ETH, BTC, BNB, OMG, ICX
Pages:
Jump to: