Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 16. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:51:45 AM
It would be better to buy some coins that has a big market cap and their development plan.

Check out this list:

Deeponion
Wanchain
Neblio
Holo [HOT]
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 10:34:12 PM
i recommend you buy some of these coins Universa, bch, Ten. For me it is very good to earn profits in the long run, because for me it is very easy to get many long-term benefits, and also very famous around the world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 09:08:09 PM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

When it comes in long term investment you should rely on those coin that has a great potential in the market like bitcoin or Ethereum and any other top coins because those coin has a credibility that can guaranteed your earnings for the next few months .
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 09, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

which one do you want to invest? if altcoin i suggest to buy Ethereum, Neo, ADA, LTC, RIPPLE, WAVES, altcoin this is good for long term investment. but if other than this, there is only 1 coin that is BITCOIN. please you the analysis of altcoin that I mentioned to you.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
just try to do a research on TRON,, at this moment is start to think about Tron because seems this project really have a lot of potential
and this coin will be good for long term hodl
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 04:28:28 PM
waves the most undervalued cryptocurrencies at this moment,,
've ever heard if waves is the nest ethereum,, and i believe that,,
so, i suggest you to buy waves and keep it for long term
Activity: 69
June 09, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

i just believe to bitcoin and ethereum for long term investment. so far which i know they price always increase every year. I am sure they will be very potential in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
June 09, 2018, 12:22:12 PM
I think HPB - High performance Blockchain coild be the winner of 2018.. if the partnership with Unionpay is real.. price will skyrocket
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
investment is the thing to do because the current market is decreasing and now the price is so cheap then I suggest to you to buy ETH or some 10 top coinmarketcap altcoin then hold for 1-2 years then you will get many advantages

Yes, people should think in the same way otherwise most of the people will fall panic and sell them for the low price. So it is always to buy them when it is at low otherwise, we have to face the loss.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
June 09, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
Basically we have to understand investment. and how to determine it. short or long duration. we look at existing concepts and roadmaps to be able to find out whether they are long-term or short-term investment categories
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 09, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
I think that good coins for long-term investment are NEO, NEM, ETH, Bitcoin, IOTA. It seems to me that these are the most ambitious projects.
Activity: 115
June 09, 2018, 06:29:10 AM
Long term investments i choose eth for Investment because it really has felt the result even though it is currently decreasing and i am sure someday Will grow as i expect
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
Long term investments should be looked at very carefully. Read up on the currency, not just their site and whitepaper, to gauge how the community feels about it. If a product starts out great and the community starts seeing that they aren't delivering on promises then they will jump ship.
Long term investment is always preferred over short term investment and this long term investment always leads to a life time profit provided the market is in the boom situation or in recovery period. Having said this, and if you are holding good crypto like Bitcon and ETH, you are better off in future. There have been investors who have been holding their portfolios since a decade and now worth’s more than billions of dollars.
Long term is not my favorite investment but it maybe similar way how to pick up the coins. Actually for long term is better to choose from high marketcap coin.With high market cap and good story we can make sure that we can get consistant profit. But dont expect huge profits,simply cuzz of supply and room to growth.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 02:13:36 AM
IOTA is a long term investment in my eyes. If they do their work right it could be big.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 01:27:37 AM
the long term is already the first btc comes to mind because it is always a coin that has proved itself so never trust someone else than him
points are great for you, where btc for now is still above other altcoins, although bitcoin is in a big storm right now.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
June 08, 2018, 08:00:43 PM
I mean long term; ETH and ADA. I already have a habit of Tezos and Cosmos. Smiley. It is nice to expect if the expectation is great.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:32:20 PM
My advice is still away from the shilled coins on  DYOR. I can tell tell you to buy ICX, XRB, REQ, XLM, TRX, ENG, VEN , ADA. Is that what you want to know? They are basically all near ATH. You have to dig to find coins that aren't pumped and have a real case for using the blockchain.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
June 08, 2018, 07:25:59 PM
Long term investments should be looked at very carefully. Read up on the currency, not just their site and whitepaper, to gauge how the community feels about it. If a product starts out great and the community starts seeing that they aren't delivering on promises then they will jump ship.
Long term investment is always preferred over short term investment and this long term investment always leads to a life time profit provided the market is in the boom situation or in recovery period. Having said this, and if you are holding good crypto like Bitcon and ETH, you are better off in future. There have been investors who have been holding their portfolios since a decade and now worth’s more than billions of dollars.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
June 08, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
investment is the thing to do because the current market is decreasing and now the price is so cheap then I suggest to you to buy ETH or some 10 top coinmarketcap altcoin then hold for 1-2 years then you will get many advantages
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
Ether and waves are the coins I will tip you to invest now for a long term profit.Ether is used to run most ICO and it indicates it will still be worth buying in the future

Ethereum is indeed a project who everyone needs to give a place in their portfolio. This is also because Ethereum is one of the most important payment solutions for ICOs. A lot of ICOs accept only Ethereum tho buy ERC-20 tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: