Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 17. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
Ether and waves are the coins I will tip you to invest now for a long term profit.Ether is used to run most ICO and it indicates it will still be worth buying in the future
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
I have a few suggestion for the long-term investment at crypto-currency.
ETH, ETC, IOS, XMR and bitcoin. This is good enough for the long-term investment and possible to get a lo of profit in the future. But as much we know, everything at crypto can happen and not sure.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:10:43 PM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

When it comes in long term investment , I think you should rely on those coins that has a credibility in the market like bitcoin and ethereum . Those two coins has a great potential in long term investment but they are not just good in long term , they are also good in short term investment so you have an option depending on your decision.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
at this time no matter what coin you have in the long term, there is no other caren because the prices have fallen too much but recovered in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

Bitcoin is better and stronger, so bitcoin is potentially beneficial if it is hold in the long run. Bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency, but it has an unstable value, and if you want the benefits of bitcoin, then you have to have confidence and also patience.
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 11:53:26 AM
Are long-term investments more fruitful than short-term investments? We should specify whether long-term or short-term investment will bring more results
Activity: 434
June 08, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
People invests to earn profit anytime he/she likes, for instance - short term investment. That's one of the strategy used by traders because they are those people who are most active in tracking the progress of a certain crypto. The moment they can have a big profit on that day, then they will not waste any time to sell it immediately.
copper member
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
Based on my personal observation for a while now, I suggest BTW(bitwhite)and DGB(Digibyte). Besides, there are other altcoins that could yield a greater return in a long run. It's a matter of you doing personal research.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 11:14:47 AM
Ethereum is the best option to hold for long run,i believe and cross finger!ethereum can defeat bitcoin price,so collect more ethereum and hold for long time,ethereum is the most trusted cryptocurrency in this generation and also ethereum is the strongest competitor of bitcoin,hold ethereum mate!
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 11:03:43 AM
Yes, just buy the most trusted coins and you will be fine in a long term from now, that is the best thing that you can do if you really want to make some good money in a few months
copper member
Activity: 350
June 08, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
Long term investment is suited for those who have large funds. It is intended for large profit. Best to hold trade on bitcoin and ethereum or altcoins you trust. You need to have a large investment to gain bigger profit otherwise you're just waiting for a long time and gain small.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 08, 2018, 08:14:11 AM
The main rule-do not be greedy and take profit otherwise you can ride on the swing up and down endlessly.
I fix the profit when the coin grows 2-3 times.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 08, 2018, 07:56:18 AM
There's a lot of coins who are good to keep longer these one of the best coin to invest like bitcoin , ethereum ,litecoin, ripple is one of my favorite and good to for the longterm and if you hold these you will get a lot of money after few years from now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 07:15:06 AM
Long term investments should be looked at very carefully. Read up on the currency, not just their site and whitepaper, to gauge how the community feels about it. If a product starts out great and the community starts seeing that they aren't delivering on promises then they will jump ship.
Activity: 319
June 08, 2018, 06:48:19 AM
coin for long term investment are bitcoin, ethereum, waves, neo, litecoin. These coin are very potential coin,they are stable and reliable. If you hold any of them on long term, you are assured of making profit because these coin will continue to grow and continue to improve their technology to remain the best coin in crypto.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

Do not say much, you just buy Bitcoin and hold it for several years. Maybe you will be rich.
Most people say that the price of Bitcoin will be very expensive in 2020.
Actually bitcoin is good for long term but since the price is already high now i think its not wise if we just do blind buying and holdingbwithout doing good research about bitcoin specially what news which will make bitcoin goes up. So dont ever think holding is easy to make money. Just hold bitcoin and thats it. Not its not like that. We must think before it. Holding other altcoin also sometime worth if we know the news.
Activity: 111
June 08, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
For a long time holding, just buy the coins that you think that are the best ones at the moment, just like Eos, ethereum, bitcoin, ADA and probably NEO, but it is obviously upto you after all
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 02:52:21 AM
Still the no. 1 to invest is bitcoin but if your were referring to altcoins i suggest UUU, REDV, HBZ, LEV all of them have great team and working 24/7 for their perspective project.

U-network (UUU) is a great project indeed
Zeniex will list UUU token on June 12th, 2018
To welcome UUU traders we will hold UUU tokens give away and trading competition
sorry, this is not an appropriate thread
more details are here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39551892
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
Long Term Invest - one of the thing that i am actually in for my crypto assets these days. Hold it for a year or couple of years and see how my investment grows because i believe that these cryptos i have in my portfolio are promising enough based on the team that's behind it and its usage.
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
June 05, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

Ethereum is my choice if you want to hold the coin longer.
maybe about in 5 months it will have a good price so that if you buy now .
you wont regret it on holding it for that enough time .
because i still believe on Eth that it will pump and reach the price of 2k $
Pages:
Jump to: