Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 15. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
July 05, 2018, 09:02:59 AM
In the current market, only Bitcoin is a coin worth saving forever. It is not only the oldest coin, but also the most stable coin in the user base. Bitcoin is your best if you plan to hold coins all the time. select!
If for long term bitcoin, ethereum are good to invest and kept for the meantime. While, the price is not reaching at all time high we can invest rather than investing at high peak already. If many funds to purchase crypto look for alternative alts to invest.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 08:34:35 AM
I think it is a very good time for you to buy bitcoin, etherem and even altcoin that you want. You can buy them now and hold for long term because they are very potential coin and are good for hold on long term because they will yield reasonable profit as the price continue to rise when the market recover form the bear.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 08:23:14 AM
In the current market, only Bitcoin is a coin worth saving forever. It is not only the oldest coin, but also the most stable coin in the user base. Bitcoin is your best if you plan to hold coins all the time. select!
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 06:41:12 AM
In my opinion if it is for a long investment then choose Bitcoin, Bitcoin is really great coin that with holds its own stands in the market and if your a first timer bitcoin is more safe and secured. This is only my opinion!
Activity: 51
July 05, 2018, 04:05:01 AM
For the long term I am more confident in ethereum and Waves. Many projects based on their platform and there will be much more ICO's. In the long run they will go towards the top value

therefore ICO workers are required to work more than before in order to obtain a larger ICO
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 462
June 13, 2018, 03:13:57 PM
Bitcoin entering legally in any country, can greatly change its economy that attract some kind of sequence or any other problems associated with the cryptocurrency and the General economy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 9
June 13, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
I have chosen two projects for long term, IMHO they very perspective:
1. ECOS
2. Quantor
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 13, 2018, 07:39:18 AM
I think that this choice is quite good because the potential of many coins does not open immediately such as bitcoin. So it is better to hold at home because sooner or later they will increase.
I disagree with you. Some coins may simply disappear from the market. For long storage it is necessary to buy reliable coins such as ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 532
June 13, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Apart from top 20 marketcap coins you should look into recent ICO as most of the tokens are trading below ico price and it is a good time to fill your bags for instance Remme  it is a protocol for creating password-less login mechanism using SSL certificates. Its a masternode coin you need 250K tokens to run a masternode. The purpose of masternode is to generate SSL certificates. And there is one certificate/device so as the clients grow the token price will grow and currently development is on track and they have listed some good players in their pilot program for instance changelly exchange is one of the partners.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 05:45:16 AM
I think long-term investment, you can choose NEO. This may be about 3 years. But the future NEO will certainly be very valuable. You have to believe in yourself.
Personally, I always choose ETH as the coin I will hold in the long run, maybe they will grow strong, and while holding this coin I will always be more comfortable than the other coin. I believe them, and they are very popular and useful today.
Activity: 86
June 13, 2018, 05:30:55 AM
Can buy too much, although the market is falling, but still can rely on investment in a lot of new coins to make money, if you do not worry, I suggest you consider Bitcoin and ETH!
Activity: 75
June 13, 2018, 05:10:23 AM
I think long-term investment, you can choose NEO. This may be about 3 years. But the future NEO will certainly be very valuable. You have to believe in yourself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

Major crypto project is the still most reliable for long-term investment. 0x, BTC, XMR, ETH, LTC, is what I am talking. But it actually depend on how long will you hols the coin. You might also want to consider some od the undervalued coin like ADA, NEO.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
June 10, 2018, 02:29:01 PM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

buy Bitcoin and ethereum as much as you can,,
both are the best crypto to invest in long period time
and i think today is really good time to buy bitcoin and ethereum because the price is in the bottom
Activity: 364
June 10, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
I think that this choice is quite good because the potential of many coins does not open immediately such as bitcoin. So it is better to hold at home because sooner or later they will increase.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
June 10, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
There no other options in my brain except these two type, that was bitcoin and ethereum. These two coin are the best for long term, we can see the potential on them are really impressive, both also always be the favorite of people because they create something changing in cryptocurrency world.
in any case, the etherium and Bitcoin are the leaders of the crypto-currency market. But the investments in these coins carry a big difference. for me, investments in the etherium are less risky than Bitcoin.
Activity: 53
June 10, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
I would say this is the best for long term investment:

Bitcoin
NEM
Deeponion
EOS
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
June 10, 2018, 03:01:57 AM
There no other options in my brain except these two type, that was bitcoin and ethereum. These two coin are the best for long term, we can see the potential on them are really impressive, both also always be the favorite of people because they create something changing in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 02:57:31 AM
In my opinion an interesting long-term investment is OMX token. The project is innovative, the hard cap collected quickly. Even a number of state structures of several countries became interested in it. Yes, and the price is very good now.
Pages:
Jump to: