Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 2. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 24, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
I just don't like long term invests, you know. It's better for me to work with crypto for a short term and earn something, than wait for really good rise.
Activity: 280
yamzu
October 24, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
In my opinion, the best variants to hold for long term is the one of the top coins in market now, Just like XRP or Litecoin. So, you would hold it for 6 months, I think. That's will be good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
Better than Bitcoin I can't advice you Grin
But also you can buy some alts. For example, you can buy Stellar, Ethereum and Cardano. I know that there are also a lot of quality projects. But my view is that if you want to invest for long term, it would be enough for you.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 24, 2018, 12:44:04 PM
according to what happened after the end of Q1 until now no one can guarantee or suggest any coin that can return you profit in short term period. Short term investment are not recommended in this market situation, unless you are axpert in daily trading with a lot of experience, my suggestion for long term investment are still believe in bitcoin or ethereum to hold. because only both of coin will last in very long term even over next 5 years. I dont underestimate the value of other altcoin, but to minimize the risk we have to be careful to select which altcoin are worth to invest in long term period.
Accordingly to what happened in the crypto market since the Q1 I can assure you that if you follow the trend moved make by the market  after the blood bath and correction which changed the cryptocurrency market you'll definitely know the coins and token which guarantee profit in short term. Although, the profit may not be much  and like you said short term investment are not recommended for inexperience trader.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
Im investing in komodo and Aeron. Both are very good for long term holding
As for the last they have started airdrop + giveaway of new generated tokens. Dont miss the opportunity to participate
All details here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Thx mate. Indeed very good contest, did not expect to see smth like that.
Will take a closer look what is Aeron and how it works
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 12:28:01 PM
As for the last they have started airdrop + giveaway of new generated tokens. Dont miss the opportunity to participate
Aeron marketing team is doing really great! I always like their cotests. I have participated in the last one and will take part in this one as well! Free tokens, who would reject? Grin
Guess just few ones Cheesy well, those who holding arn will get the new tokens as the simple reward for being loyal to the project and the new joined people will have a chance to get free tokens as well
Activity: 308
October 24, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
Aeron marketing team is doing really great! I always like their cotests. I have participated in the last one and will take part in this one as well! Free tokens, who would reject? Grin
Activity: 406
October 24, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
All details here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 11:29:26 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

Btc,Eth,Acm,Pundix
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 11:24:58 AM
ethereum is good coin to buy so it is now very low price so you could easily buy this coin and it is long term investments, then you will be get good return upcoming days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
October 24, 2018, 11:18:45 AM
according to what happened after the end of Q1 until now no one can guarantee or suggest any coin that can return you profit in short term period. Short term investment are not recommended in this market situation, unless you are axpert in daily trading with a lot of experience, my suggestion for long term investment are still believe in bitcoin or ethereum to hold. because only both of coin will last in very long term even over next 5 years. I dont underestimate the value of other altcoin, but to minimize the risk we have to be careful to select which altcoin are worth to invest in long term period.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
If you are considering investing in long term, you should not forget bitcoin,ethereum and neo. they will be in much better places in the future
of course investors' expectations if investing in crypto currencies benefit but in the current conditions and conditions it requires considerable confidence and patience for long-term investment
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 24, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
In my opinion, long term investment is a good solution to get big profits, I believe that crypto's future will be recovered and used widely so that making investment for the long term is the best strategy.
Activity: 169
Vite
October 24, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

Neo and Eth are always my top choices in long-term investment. And I think everyone is the same...
You can refer to Ada or stella. There are many options, so choose the altcoins you trust most.
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 04:38:13 AM

invest in the top 50 crypto on coinmarketcap,,
i believe  Bitcoin and ethereum is the best choice to make investments in crypto industry,,
also cardano, waves and EOS can be anothers good choice my friend

In this time, if the longer you hold the higher the risk, not in the moment you hold can also give you profits, only the short-term holders and choose the right coin to have. It shows the profit from the market.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 04:29:11 AM
I think that's the way you like all the coins and tokens in the crypto. long term investment, because of the seriousness of the market today. no sensible tokens and coins to sell. so hold holdings are better and then keep selling next year as the market grows.
Activity: 348
October 24, 2018, 04:06:42 AM
Bitcoin is numero uno and still best to keep for long investment, domination on market over 50 percent for this year truly thats its only the favourite one on market.
no one doubts bitcoin as a long-term investment asset. but for this year I think many people are losing money because of the rapid decline in bitcoin. to get more profits, maybe now is the right time to get bitcoin assets and hold them long term.
Activity: 392
October 24, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

If you want the assurance that the token you hold for a long-term can give you good income,i will recommend you to select Bitcoin the most famous and most trusted coin of all and it is your opportunity now to buy it because of Bitcoin price drops.

But the value of BTC is quite high compared to the time before 2017, generally from nim2016 back before the price of BTC is very low and much lower than now, maybe BTC will not be able to rise higher anymore, can only drop or stabilize at $ 6000. Do not expect high you will easily fail.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 24, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

Bitcoin is numero uno and still best to keep for long investment, domination on market over 50 percent for this year truly thats its only the favourite one on market.
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
October 24, 2018, 02:50:52 AM

If you ask me my (biased) opinion I would say have a look at Ambrosus which is a pharma and food supply chain project and VeChain which is going to be a major player in years to come.
Pages:
Jump to: