Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 25. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 06:11:19 PM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

I always believe that Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple and Litecoin are good investments. Owning these cryptocurrencies are what i strive for in order to successfully bring about my long time aspirations.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 17, 2018, 05:22:22 PM
Bitcoin ofcourse no one can exceed bitcoin its is good time to buy now while the price was down, always expect price increase in bitcoin.

This is altcoin section, if you haven't noticed. Bitcoin investments are discussed in other sections.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
I bought bitcoin and eth for my long term investment. That is the best choice. Because these two coins are the cornerstone of the whole market. These two coins go up, the market will go up. So I believe in Bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
April 17, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
It's better to pick a decent alt coin for such aims, buying something from top 10 won't give you x10+ gains.

i have 4 coins in my wallet for long term
mth sonm link and tezos.

it is my retirement invest.
Hm...Tezos? It sounds strange.
Is Tezos Token Distribution already passed?
As I know - Tezos have not already launched Main Net.
Activity: 644
April 17, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
It's better to pick a decent alt coin for such aims, buying something from top 10 won't give you x10+ gains.

i have 4 coins in my wallet for long term
mth sonm link and tezos.

it is my retirement invest.
Activity: 756
April 17, 2018, 07:45:38 AM
look at the values on the market, the first 10 coins should always be preferred, but there is always hope in the bottom

Yeah for longer term you should have to stay on safer side in order to stay away from big loss. i would like to recommend bitcoin and etherium along with NEO. Because both of this coins has a big gained when it comes in earning a lot of money in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is the biggest coin in the cryptocurrency world that gained a lot in couple of years , now etherium is in the road just like bitcoin did in the past years. Their value is for a long term invest and when they rise in price , a big gain in profits is at its peak.

Altough I am more confident in ethereum and NEO, although sometimes I also hold my bitcoin even in the not too distant future. The reason I choose that coin is because I believe these coins will be more famous in the future so demand will increase.

Yup. completely agree with you. NEo - eth & bitcoin are my best choices for future. specially Neo! i can imagine neo will reach 200$ very soon
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

bitcoin and ethereum id good choice. but for now, i just buy some ethereum. ethereum have a potential in the future and i believe to hold it for longterm, at least perhaps ethereum will reach $1500 again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
April 17, 2018, 03:47:03 AM
Bitcoin ofcourse no one can exceed bitcoin its is good time to buy now while the price was down, always expect price increase in bitcoin.
Yeah for long term i will only pick some of the coins according to the potential of them like litecoin , ethereum, cardano and as well as Bitcoin because it is a safe option for the future. However, Bitcoin is still quite high compared to many people's investment funds. I think the strategic investment and business model must be in sync with our investment fund. ETH, LTC are both highly appreciated and worth the wait in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
everyone is likely to offer you coin btc but this guarantee may not yield profit, and some subcode variants that you will investigate will provide much more profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 03:19:43 AM
longterm invest, BTC, BCH, ETH. they are popular, minimum hold 1-2 years. a chance to buy in this year while they down prices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
Hard to define long term in crypto sphere yet. For medium term, i think NEM is undervalued now. It has of solid backings and development. Just buy when dip, this coin should burat into top 5 in 2018.
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 12:21:51 AM
bitcoin of course, because  bitcoin is the undoubted king of cryptocurrencies. Although Bitcoin’s framework is fairly outdated right now, it still is the first cryptocurrency to be created. and also the bitcoin price affects on other altcoin
Activity: 210
April 16, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
BITCOIN.
That's the coin you need to buy right now for a long-term investment.
Bitcoin is already famous for its very high value.
And since its inception, Bitcoin has always ranked first in the Cryptocurrency market.
Currently, Bitcoin is experiencing a price reduction, therefore, you can buy it now and make an investment.
Do not doubt this opportunity, many people have proven to invest using Bitcoin, they get tremendous results from these investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
April 16, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

of course the main choice o should be bought now and held longer is bitcoin and ethereum, hold the coin until the end of the year and see the benefits you will get
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 07:32:38 PM
Activity: 756
April 16, 2018, 07:27:02 PM
look at the values on the market, the first 10 coins should always be preferred, but there is always hope in the bottom
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 07:12:43 PM
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 16, 2018, 06:52:47 PM
Of course, Dragonchain, Peculium, Powerledger..

Those are the coins that can easily be implemented in a long term from now, they are gonna make more than x100 during this year and the next one.

Those are my favourite altcoins
Activity: 392
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 16, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
Right now, my main long term hold coin would have to be ethereum. I believe it will continue to rise in value, and I also believe it is not going anywhere anytime soon. It's a coin I just let sit, and don't bother looking too often at the day to day fluctuations in price.
Pages:
Jump to: