Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 28. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 12, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
long term investment earns more time in the cryptomarket. If there is an irrational supply, the demand will increase the price. so we win in the long -term.

Nothing big thing will do for long term investment only thing you will need patience level more higher it is higher for long term investment if you do that properly you will win a good profit .

Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
April 12, 2018, 01:19:17 PM
long term investment earns more time in the cryptomarket. If there is an irrational supply, the demand will increase the price. so we win in the long -term.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
if you want to make a long term investments just buy Bitcoin and ethereum
and as we know, both are in the TOP level of market capitalizations
so, no doubt if you hold eth and BTC for long term  Wink

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:32:29 AM
If the long-term investment then only two coins of ethereum and bitcoin are thought to be better than their guess would not be suitable, that's my opinion
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 12, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
if you want to make a long term investments just buy Bitcoin and ethereum
and as we know, both are in the TOP level of market capitalizations
so, no doubt if you hold eth and BTC for long term  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 12, 2018, 04:23:14 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

If you want to invest in the long term, I suggest you buy Bitcoin. Because if Bitcoin already looks very promising and has a lot to believe with Bitcoin. I am sure if you buy some Bitcoin and you hold it in the long run, surely you will get multiple benefits and you will not regret having invested in Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 04:19:23 AM
My long term investments are oax, blockmason and monetha, I hope at rising season they can do x3 x5 minimum because they dropped very very much, waiting with patient for rises.

OAX is a disappointment. I thought they are going to release their exchange at the beginning of this year but they don't even have a protocol yet. Angry
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 04:02:56 AM
Would you mind if I only say bitcoin?
This coin have a huge numbers of believers. They think that bitcoin is really good for long term invest. However you can pick yours if you would choose.
Activity: 166
April 12, 2018, 03:59:29 AM
Coins that are currently good for long-term investments are btc, bch, ethereum, ripple. The coins have been proven to have good quality, able to survive in the top 10 coins and the price continues to increase from year to year. If you invest the coins, in the long term, I am sure you will get a big profit.
Activity: 43
April 12, 2018, 02:50:06 AM
I would still choose bitcoin for the long run because, bitcoin already has a structure that can not easily be replaced by other cryptocurrencies because the supply and demand value greatly affects the digital economy. Bitcoin is very strong because investors and owners of profitable products are profitable products.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 12, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

You have tons of choice here
Especially right now, the bears seems to lose control as we are hanging around a strong support and couldn't break down

Anything that has ongoing development and realistic idea could be a good long term investment here
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 12, 2018, 02:35:37 AM
I think most of coins in the market are now forced long terms because 1. markets crashed and everyone is waiting for it to save its ass. 2. Final product releases rarely happens cause funds filled with ethereum are also crashed.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 01:05:54 AM
If you invest your money for long term then you may try to invest your money in BTC and ETH because those are very potential chance to grow up on the moon.
Activity: 124
April 11, 2018, 11:44:10 PM
I suggest BTC or ETH or Altcoin which already known by many people like NEO, LTC, etc. I more like long-term investment than short-term because short time investment need new Altcoin which newly developed, and it's too risky especially when that coin turn into Shitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 11, 2018, 11:00:22 PM
For long-term investment try using Bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency and worthy of investment.
Just prove whether you want to try it?
I proved myself, I have a friend who invested Bitcoin in a few years changed to have multiple benefits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 06:54:28 PM
Neo for large capp coin,zen coin for medium one and in small capp coin probably the best pick is lbry credits because they are the only one have a working product in the ocean of shitcoins.As for zen coin its a cheaper better version of zec coin
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
1) ETH (one day it will overcome BTC) 2) BTC 3) TOP alts (XRP ADA NEO LTC etc) - I'd not risk investing in a not well-known coin.
Activity: 37
April 11, 2018, 05:14:48 PM
I would recommend it because bitcoin will always improve itself the best investment for the future.
bitcoin remains the top choice but keep in mind not to invest only one coin, preferably split to avoid losses a lot of money
bitcoin will still be a good future but many still have the same potential as bitcoin
I also chose bitcoin and ethereum for long-term investments,
because bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins and have the potential for a bright future
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 11, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
My long term investments are oax, blockmason and monetha, I hope at rising season they can do x3 x5 minimum because they dropped very very much, waiting with patient for rises.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 11, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

Any altcoin from the top 10 fits you if you have experience in trading, but if you aren't - you need to buy only Bitcoin and Etherium. This is the best solution for stable growth and long-term investment.  Of course, you can trade on derivatives with a shoulders 3 or 5, but this is a huge risk, and you need to have good trading experience in spot markets.
Pages:
Jump to: