Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 29. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 10, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
I would say Oax, 0x , Ubiq. I would suggest everyone.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
April 10, 2018, 12:43:15 PM
Those who want to invest in the crypto market, this is the right time. Buy slowly and buy different cryptos, never invest all your money in one single coin. In my opinion best coins to accumulate right now are BTC, ETH, Ripple, BTG, Moero, IOTA. Current prices are ideal for buying, those who are willing to take risks will be the ultimate winners in the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

If you are looking for long term investments for your portfolio, go for Litecoin, ethereum. Litecoin is the silver to bitcoin's gold and has been stable for the past 3 years. Since its adoption by coinbase, the coin's market value has seen a hike. Similarly, Ethereum with its smart ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitary code, is one of the most promising investments. The coin with a market capital of $40 billion has one of the best development teams behind it and hence a lot of potential.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:04:48 PM
I suggest you to invest to ICOs. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
April 10, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

If you want to sleep peacefully for a long time you should buy well-known coins. In your place I would buy some Bitcoins and Ethereum. And of course your financial situation is very important. So how much are you willing to donate for a crypto currency
Activity: 167
April 10, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
If you want to make a long term investment, you can choose less risky coins. Now you can think of coins like BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, NEO, IOTA. You can also check out the new projects. you can add it to your cart if you trust the product idea and team
I think like you. In order to make a long term investment, I think it's a good idea to choose the right penny in the market and be patient with it. I believe it will bring you much profit.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
If you want a long term investments,try to research a good platform that will give an assurrance for your money to grow.Try to engage in ICO but of course read and gather some informations too.I have seen an interesting  upcoming ico  and cool it is SciDex I have checked it through social media ads.The project is great and Will amazed you when you read their WP.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 07:07:09 AM
everyone in the big idea is bitcoin, but at some time it can be taken from coins rising steadily for a short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 10, 2018, 06:43:37 AM
In the current market, this is complicated to cite some investments in the long term, the volatility of the market has consequently increased investments in large currencies (Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, EOS, Dash) are increasing and investing in this medium is a great way, or we can invest in the top 200 in the long run and we will have at least considerable profits.
I totally agree with you, you need to buy only serious coins with a huge capitalization which related to many different large projects, such as ripple and projects with the serious development teams so then you can be sure about your investments in the long-term period.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 09:02:59 PM

some coins that I think will have a good future and very suitable to be a long-term investment such as coins, Ethereum, NEO and LTC
with the coin you can make long-term investments in the hope of great profits
Activity: 196
April 09, 2018, 07:31:17 PM
Altcoins are good choices for long term investments, I often encounter opinions about why altcoins and icos are the substantial
long term investments of choice in the cryptocurrency market. Ethereum is widely a well rounded currency with potentially
promising future in the market, I think that is one coin everybody should invest in. Bitcoins can also be considered short and
long term investments, I think it's best on both. The staggering prices bitcoins are capable of reaching is a very lucrative.
Activity: 12
April 09, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

What mean that "longer". how long is this time in your mind?
it is veri important to know

in general buy that which is useable in real world.
Activity: 392
April 09, 2018, 06:14:59 PM
I can not think of a crypto money that can be considered for much longer investment except Bitcoin and Ethereum in the current stagnant market environment. There are those who catch the good, but it is uncertain whether they can survive in the long boat.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9
April 09, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
If you want to make a long term investment, you can choose less risky coins. Now you can think of coins like BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, NEO, IOTA. You can also check out the new projects. you can add it to your cart if you trust the product idea and team
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 01:39:42 PM
The long term already the first place is Bitcoin, the second is ETH. I would recommend spending 50% of the total investment portfolio on them. The remaining 50% is spent on LTC, XMR, EOS, NEO, IOTA, XEM, BTS, WAVES.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 01, 2018, 07:15:35 AM
If you are going for a really really safe long term investment the. As of now in the current bloodbath , don't look past behind Ethereum and Bitcoin. If the market recovers then these two will certainly do .
Activity: 434
April 01, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
I do not know where I would advise you to invest now. Very difficult situation on the cryptocurrency market. Many are now output to the fiat.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
April 01, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
I would recommend it because bitcoin will always improve itself the best investment for the future.
bitcoin remains the top choice but keep in mind not to invest only one coin, preferably split to avoid losses a lot of money
bitcoin will still be a good future but many still have the same potential as bitcoin
Activity: 8
April 01, 2018, 05:54:40 AM
0x, OAX, Ubiq, NEM, Waves, IndaHash, MicroMoney, Paypro, Snip. You can have a look yourself and then decide whether to invest in these coins or not. Market will recover soon i believe, be sure to invest before.
AGI (creators of Sophia robot), second Waves. Only question is who survives this crash.
Activity: 434
April 01, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
0x, OAX, Ubiq, NEM, Waves, IndaHash, MicroMoney, Paypro, Snip. You can have a look yourself and then decide whether to invest in these coins or not. Market will recover soon i believe, be sure to invest before.
Pages:
Jump to: