Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term plan for investment. - page 11. (Read 3647 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
May 24, 2019, 03:47:19 AM
Im not only planning but I've started doing a lot of investment in cryptucurrency and the investment that I chose here is
50% bitcoin
30% ETH
20% altcoin
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 24, 2019, 03:37:15 AM
Am beginning to get tired of this market when you can't even know where its heading to again as a result of manipulation .

TA doesn't work again as that has been a major problem and all you could hear is building like no other project are not building and they seems pumping every time when it suppose to still have retrace.

And this look more of confusing people to hold while they dump and pump .
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
May 24, 2019, 02:46:22 AM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

Long term investment is not too hard, choosing top coins to buy and hold it for long term is a good option.
The short term investment is harder than long term investment because the value of cryptocurrency is volatile in short time range.
My plan for long term is buying some top coins, for short term plan i choose to find a new coin with a good project, which actually difficult to find.
copper member
Activity: 327
May 23, 2019, 05:22:18 PM
Crypto has the potential to grow even higher, and investing will be a passive income that is very useful to make financial conditions better.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 23, 2019, 05:21:30 PM
Always you will earn highest profits from long term investment and for this profits you have to be more patience. Cryptocurrency is profits for long term investors but people worry after little pump and sell their token for ant profits even don't check last year of crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 23, 2019, 05:01:59 PM
Long term investments are not for impatient investors but for the patients once who does not only invest because of profit but also for the potential of the project. As for the purpose of investment, I believed the primary aim of crypto investment is for profit making and to enhance the development of Blockchain projects for more adoption.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 23, 2019, 02:31:52 PM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

I hope that the IEO trend will continue even though the profits of the projects are no longer the same as before, but if you invest hard in good projects at exchange major. I see the possibility of the least profit after each project is about 50%, which is a terrible profit figure I need
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
May 23, 2019, 02:06:31 PM
My long term a very long term wish for cryptocurrency is that I'm able to use it in real life and carry out transactions. I wish the meat vendor in my neighborhood can accept cryptocurrency, everyone can use it that's my dream that crypto gets to that point.
Activity: 160
May 23, 2019, 01:43:00 PM

For profit ofcourse but also to support this sector. Cryptocurrency and smart contracts are the future and the more they develop the better for all of us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
May 23, 2019, 01:38:43 PM
I think long term investment is the most profitable way in cryptocurrency if you are doing the cryptocurrency investment it must be planned before what you are doing after investment we don't have the lot more ways to solve the problem that's why investment is is mostly need to be stronger and long-term.
Long-term investment requires careful patience and estimation. But in cryptocurrency investment also needs to analyze further before determining the place. Because if it's wrong, it will be regret and loss of our assets. I chose 3 places in the altcoin (EOS, ADA and Litecoin), for long-term investments. Minimum 2 years and max 4 years. I think growth will continue to run well.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 23, 2019, 01:04:09 PM
It seems to me that for long-term investments, proven and top-end coins such as Bitcoin or Ethereum are best suited.  But not everyone can afford such a pleasure.  Because I think it is better to first train on small coins.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
May 23, 2019, 01:01:39 PM

So far, I hold some altcoins for the long terms on which I think has a good potential to help traders to give good profit in the future. And one of these are XBX, NEO, Ethereum, UTK, CRED, LYL, ADA, and of course Bitcoin those are really nice and has a higher chance to help us to become rich in the future as well.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May 22, 2019, 07:47:02 PM

yes, I have a plan for long-term investment and my goal to invest in the long term is to make me become rich in the future, because I'm sure all the coins that I invest will increase very high in the future and that will make me rich, so that without working I already have a lot of money in the future, and if you have the same goal as me, then I suggest you to investing in the coins that I invested, that is :
1. ETH
2. Engine
3. UBT
4. ATOM (Cosmos)
5. WPP
6. Elasots
7. BNB
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 22, 2019, 07:29:17 PM
My plan is to keep looking for crypto as much as possible by becoming a bounty hunter, I want to use my time to find a good amount of coins so that later when the market really increases, I can reap my results so far like what happened in the year 2017 and I am very confident that it can happen again
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 22, 2019, 07:21:21 PM
Have a long term investment plan already since 2018. A lot of bounty coins that I hold for a long time. I am sure if someday the bounty coin will have a high selling value. For now, my plan besides long-term investment is to do daily trading.
Long term spirit is critical in the investing and this idea is applied to the crypto investments too. One day the BTC holders will take a vacation if they follow the right path of crypto investors mentors in my opinion.
Now I think the best strategy is just to keep all the coins and do not try to trade , as the distance profit will be higher , the main time to get out of the coin.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
May 22, 2019, 07:19:32 PM
Have a long term investment plan already since 2018. A lot of bounty coins that I hold for a long time. I am sure if someday the bounty coin will have a high selling value. For now, my plan besides long-term investment is to do daily trading.
Long term spirit is critical in the investing and this idea is applied to the crypto investments too. One day the BTC holders will take a vacation if they follow the right path of crypto investors mentors in my opinion.
Long-term investment is a good plan because you start in 2018 and you have waited a long time and this year 2019 Crypto will move better and maybe will be better in the future so that it will likely be profitable.
we don't know what will happen in the future that we can only see now and predict what will happen in the future but predictions are not always right.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 22, 2019, 07:10:09 PM
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 22, 2019, 07:05:28 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
May 22, 2019, 06:59:54 PM

I think the best long term investment you can do is to be long in bitcoins, all the altcoins will rise and fall, so you will be needing to buy and sell at the right moment to get profit.
My plan is to get as much bitcoins as possible and then hold them for a few more halving.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 22, 2019, 06:33:37 PM

Of course this has been carefully thought out before, a long-term investment plan is the ultimate weapon to be able to get greater profits in this field. but not all types of coins can be made as a form of long-term investment, only a few potential coins that already have high trading volumes that I can make as a form of long-term investment
Pages:
Jump to: