Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term plan for investment. - page 7. (Read 3647 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 08, 2019, 05:11:18 PM
Long term investment is one of the best investment as my opinion. It's less headache but if you really want to invest for long you need a good strategy or even good knowledge. I am one of the long term investor. I put almost 40 % of my money in Bitcoin. Then again 30-40% in high cap coins and which I think have a good future. And last 20% I filled up with mid and low cap coins and I know this kind of investment is risky but low cap coins give more profit in mean time. So whatever you do do some research on your own then go for the investment.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
June 08, 2019, 04:01:59 PM
long-term investments are very convenient and very popular for me.  because they do not attract attention to themselves for a very long time and really bring profit only you need to have patience to wait a few years
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
June 08, 2019, 03:17:38 PM
I have a long-term investment in cryptocurrency. She can be free to retire. And also help make money on short-term goals. Do not hesitate - start studying right now. Then you'll bite your elbows.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
June 08, 2019, 03:01:22 PM
to avoid worse on chance as losing with returns of investment, as the beginning terms of plan to work on customs with basics of evaluation to defines with details on limitation as preparing unit of resource on exchange as requesting returns of completion within the terms of investment plan.

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 08, 2019, 02:57:58 PM
Constantly increasing my cryptocurrency portfolio, both in terms of volume and coins, mostly I keep BTC & ETH for the long term, I hope for further growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 616
June 08, 2019, 02:52:42 PM
When we talk about investment, the first thing that comes to mind is to make profit from the money you've invested. Most people will tell you they are in for the technology but the reality is that they are waiting for their money to grow for them to cash out their profits.
because the goal is actually profit so it is only natural that we only want profit from our investment.
therefore, so that my goal is realized, I invest long-term on Bitcoin because in my opinion it is the best decision for long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
June 08, 2019, 02:47:07 PM
When we talk about investment, the first thing that comes to mind is to make profit from the money you've invested. Most people will tell you they are in for the technology but the reality is that they are waiting for their money to grow for them to cash out their profits.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
June 08, 2019, 01:52:43 PM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
Long-term investment is better in cryptocurrency, considering that a few years ago digital currencies were ignored, but now many are developing like Facebook, which used to reject now they are making projects in the crypto world
If there is no opportunity to trade cryptocurrency assets, I recommend using only 3 coins for long-term: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 07, 2019, 04:20:24 PM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
Long-term investment is better in cryptocurrency, considering that a few years ago digital currencies were ignored, but now many are developing like Facebook, which used to reject now they are making projects in the crypto world
copper member
Activity: 547
Merit: 0
June 07, 2019, 04:18:13 PM
I have some altcoins i plan on holding for long term investment. Not all altcoins are worth, you just gotta find a project with good products and development.  There are still some good alts for long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 07, 2019, 03:48:23 PM
My plan is to buy more on the bottoms of top and prospective coins and when valuable reaches the desired mark to sell. In a crisis, cryptocurrencies usually fall, which gives us the opportunity to purchase the most promising ones on the bottoms. Then you need to wait until the asset grows in value, it may take some time, and sell it at a fixed profit.
Activity: 1210
June 07, 2019, 03:23:06 PM
I'm 100% into long term crypto investment and most of my coins are top 10 coins like Ethereum and EOS among others but I focus mainly on bitcoin itself because I believe its less risky that altcoins

Your investment is currently in profit or loss after a period of investment. I am wrong to fear not to invest in altcoin and Bitcoin earlier this year
for the long term Bitcoin is very good to have because Bitcoin is the safest coin in my opinion.
because I have proven it myself for a long time and I have gotten quite a lot of profits from Bitcoin.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 07, 2019, 02:57:35 PM
I'm 100% into long term crypto investment and most of my coins are top 10 coins like Ethereum and EOS among others but I focus mainly on bitcoin itself because I believe its less risky that altcoins

Your investment is currently in profit or loss after a period of investment. I am wrong to fear not to invest in altcoin and Bitcoin earlier this year
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
June 07, 2019, 02:39:36 PM
Investing in the long term win must be focused on the project that already has considerable trust such as coins that are already in the top cmc because this has been proven. we have to think in the long term. and reduce major risks as a burden later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 07, 2019, 02:17:59 PM
Honestly, i want to buy something that i want that i have not owned already. Maybe in the future after i complete my wishlist that i want to complete, i will spend my money for investation.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
June 07, 2019, 02:14:17 PM
longterm investment of course always in btc, but you can also bough some coinn in top 20 cmc.
today LTC beat bch in 4 th position, maybe you can take look for a while for ltc, becuase its seem profitableif you buy now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 07, 2019, 01:50:38 PM

Long term plan for cryptocurrency investment is profiting, you can see that cryptocurrency value has growing from year to year.
As long we investing our money to buying existing good coins, we will be able to get returns in long time.
But if we investing in a scam coin, we won't be able to get profit no matter how long we wait.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
June 07, 2019, 12:17:04 PM
Long-term planning is indispensable for our future, of course in terms of investment we want profits to be prioritized and this is the main asset of our savings in the future.  With the presence of crypto makes us very grateful as the best investment in the long run, of course if buying Bitcoin is the best answer and benefits us all.  I loved crypto, choosing Bitcoin and Ethereum as the main assets to wait for high prices in the future in the long run.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
June 07, 2019, 12:12:24 PM
I plan to invest in the crypto market but not a long-term investment. It is very wasteful because you will miss many good opportunities. I choose trading and I am investing in potential altcoins and will sell it at a higher price when it is listed on big exchange.
Then I will use my entire dollars to buy more than LTC and EOS in June. I guarantee to be more than 70% profitable in September and October.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
June 07, 2019, 12:09:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: