Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term plan for investment. - page 8. (Read 3647 times)

copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 12:04:01 PM
Yes I have Long term plan for investment.
I already put some altcoins for long term. I hope I can take profit from it.

That will be great, if you find projects that can bring you something good after holding for longer term, believing and entrusting your investment
should always be accompanied by good analysis and observations, routine sways affects your emotions each time you hold assets, but with trust
and good assessment, stay being calm and willing to keep on holding will be an advantage.

Yes, you are right routine sometimes destroys all sorts of reliable. And I have repeatedly suffered from the fact that my coin continues to fall. This does not concern one project. I am confronted with the fact that the price drops by a factor of 3 -5 -10 over a short time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
June 07, 2019, 12:02:36 PM
The way things are heading in crypto world now especially for bounty hunters it seems like impossible to male one dream come true ,scam projects are making the space a living hell and a total waste of time but if I can be able to make good money from bounties I'd rather invest 80% of my rewards into BTC and ETH and wait for the better future ,popular coins are the best invest and safer too
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 07, 2019, 11:52:40 AM

That will be great, if you find projects that can bring you something good after holding for longer term, believing and entrusting your investment
should always be accompanied by good analysis and observations, routine sways affects your emotions each time you hold assets, but with trust
and good assessment, stay being calm and willing to keep on holding will be an advantage.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 07, 2019, 11:33:05 AM
Do your research and know which project are OK for you to invest in before you invest and not every advice here are all good to follow which is why I said you need to do research for your self so you can be confidence in your investment.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
June 07, 2019, 11:20:32 AM
Actually, I'm in for long term investment than trading because you can earn more profits especially when the project you are participating is authentic. You just need to find a good coin to invest in.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
June 07, 2019, 11:12:48 AM
Everyone has a goal that is almost the same in investing, which is to get a big profit, either long-term or short-term investment, maybe I have no other purpose in making my investment, just want to make a profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 07, 2019, 11:09:44 AM
if long term investment is just a matter of getting better if you have to invest in a bit because you have a long amount of time you wait for the price to rise and the more you earn because it leads to the crptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
June 07, 2019, 11:06:27 AM
Well if I can give you advice, here it is
Matic, One, EOS
Matic and one is new project and for me it have bright future, I have no doubt with these two
Eos is still far with the ath and I'm sure it can make it back if we're entering bull market.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
June 07, 2019, 10:44:50 AM
actually I like trading more than long-term investment. but for some assets I still have long-term plans such as bitcoin and ethereum in the portfolio. for assets that have good progress, BNB and ONE are now worth trading on the market. but for the long term I think we have to research the plan of developing the project first.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 07, 2019, 10:43:43 AM
For today I have switched and decided on a choice for long-term investment with $500, and selected a number of coins in the top 100 of the CMC. Not because of the circumstances, but indeed it should have put higher hopes for the future or in the old days. Cryptocurrency for me is an economic resource after real work in everyday life. Think about it.
Activity: 700
June 07, 2019, 10:39:47 AM
I have risky approach for following 5 years and after I gain 1 million of $, then I am going o switch to more conservative way of investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
June 07, 2019, 10:38:11 AM
Activity: 190
June 07, 2019, 10:18:15 AM
If you are planning to do a long term investments,you can have it right now and i you are looking for a ICO to make good investment try Dencoin.,it has a good project and product that we may use the investments in the future and while waiting for pump this project is good enough to rise so try Dencoin invest now.
Activity: 29
June 06, 2019, 10:02:29 AM
Long term investments is definitely to gain profits. What other plan can someone possibly get asides that? I don't believe anyone saying they have interest in the technical aspect of a project, not minding the price. Everything boils down to getting profits from a project be it long term, short term or trading.
Activity: 390
June 06, 2019, 10:01:13 AM
Yeah i have started my plan long-term Investment and i invest full in Bitcoin.
You know rate Bitcoin for now is hit 8000$ and that price is high enough for me and Bitcoin will hit more than 20.000$ in end of 2021.
I believe with that and i invest now for huge profit next time.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
June 06, 2019, 09:58:27 AM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

Of course everyone has hopes to be achieved for the future, so with me. I have a long-term plan for my investment. I just want to have as much eth as possible. I am sure that Eth is able to provide extraordinary benefits someday. With eth-brought technology, eth is able to compete with other crypto currencies including bitcoin. I think there are very few who hate eth. Many people want to keep eth on the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 06, 2019, 09:57:31 AM
As for me, bitcoin and ethereum are the best for investments.  This is the most probable money earning.  As for me so precisely, I started from this.
Activity: 318
June 06, 2019, 09:47:28 AM
If you are planning to buy altcoins then you can try the yanv tokens it has the potential token that we can use in the future products of Dencoin. and as this is a long term investment you can buy in the Dencoin Ico which is on going right now and don't miss the chance.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
June 02, 2019, 11:42:27 AM
Long-term investments should be made in assets with an appropriate capitalization. The more it is, the higher the chance that the asset will be more stable against the backdrop of market fluctuations.

Activity: 845
May 27, 2019, 03:14:54 AM
When the market can show signs that it continues to improve as of course it certainly makes me optimistic to make crypto a long-term investment, of course I choose coins that have the potential to be profitable and safe like ethereum, dash and Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: