Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term plan for investment. - page 6. (Read 3647 times)

copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
June 12, 2019, 08:26:02 AM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

I think to invest more time in the present time. Bit coins and ETH can be purchased.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 12, 2019, 08:25:05 AM
If you wanna make some profit i think it’s important to have a strategy even if it’s a simple one. My strategy is actually basic: to hodl Btc for the future. I collect bitcoin and ethereum since long time, as much as i can. On the other hand, i already observe the market all the time to see if there are some chances to make good earnings from trading. I believe crypto market is full of opportunities if you have enough time to catch them Smiley
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
June 12, 2019, 08:14:55 AM
As you know when you plan to long term investment than you can earn more profit and unbelievable profit than short term investment so buy from top 10 in crypto market for long term investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 12, 2019, 07:30:41 AM
As for me, long-term investments are the most profitable and simplest.  Because it is they who make a profit and with them you are not so worried about the stress through the fact that the exchange rate rises or falls.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
June 12, 2019, 07:10:24 AM
Long term investments have its benefits and risks. You may have the risk of losing profit and even go in a negative balance. I try to keep the coin flowing. I usually invest in Bitcoin because it is safer, but also have some others in my wallet. Also, this is only a part-time thing for me, I have a stable job, and don’t need to worry about my economic conditions that much. So until I need money in the future for something, I will likely keep some coins in the wallet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 11, 2019, 12:51:21 PM
I have a dream about the scale of cryptocurrency. But there's still a lot of time before that. Now will be profitable any investment except investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 10, 2019, 12:02:29 PM
yeah i love long-term investment because i not a pro trader and almost of all my trade is just fail and fail again.
so i think if i hold BTC and ETH and make analisys market, maybe i will get some profit.
i know it take a long time but it is safe and bring profit for me.
this is my strategy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 10, 2019, 11:14:11 AM
Long term investment are good for this moment but we need to determine well the project we invest in make sure that we will get profits amd not to losse money so i recommend the Dencoin tokens as this project is good and can give us huge profits so inwill check and choose this project.

Its true that long term investment is good but its very risky. It can give you a lot of profit if you choose the right coin but you might end up with nothing when you choose the wrong one. I think for long term investment its best to pick the tested and proven coin like bitcoin and ethereum. Altcoins are usually riskier to invest with.
Isn't Ethereum including altcoin too  Tongue Long-term investment is indeed very good and even many people do it. But here we must think of long-term investments that are appropriate for us to invest. If you suggest Bitcoin, I think I would suggest the same. Because if for long-term investment it is certainly very good for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
June 10, 2019, 11:10:16 AM
Long term investment are good for this moment but we need to determine well the project we invest in make sure that we will get profits amd not to losse money so i recommend the Dencoin tokens as this project is good and can give us huge profits so inwill check and choose this project.

Its true that long term investment is good but its very risky. It can give you a lot of profit if you choose the right coin but you might end up with nothing when you choose the wrong one. I think for long term investment its best to pick the tested and proven coin like bitcoin and ethereum. Altcoins are usually riskier to invest with.
I agree with you,  average long-term coin investment that has been tested from your choice I certainly prefer ethereum instead of having to choose another coin because ethereum is good from any side
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
June 10, 2019, 11:05:08 AM
Long time investments are good. Determining which token to invest in can be difficult as you wouldn't want to invest now and reap losses in the future instead of profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 10, 2019, 10:53:55 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 10, 2019, 10:43:07 AM
If you are planning to make long term investment i can recommend you to hold btc and eth as well as Dencoin tokens because this coins has potential coins and this coins are good for investments so be wise in choosing a coin to invest in.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 10, 2019, 09:55:33 AM
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
June 08, 2019, 06:42:09 PM
Although this depends on individuals, but I will tell you mine. I invest in good and potential projects coins for long term so as to be part of what the future offers. Depending on the coin, I will take profit as times goes on while in some coins (like ETH) I will hold for a very long time if possible.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 08, 2019, 06:36:11 PM
It all depends on the situation of the person, because I have a permanent job so I choose to invest in the long term because my daily needs are met by the income of my regular job, so I don't need to look for crypto profits in a short time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 08, 2019, 06:30:02 PM
I has been looking forward to a time I would have my portfolio filled with crypto assets worth of thousands of dollar, not necessarily in million, but close.
Sometimes, I just think within me if that will be possible, but I believe nothing is impossible, I just need to learn how to invest wisely and to hold good coins that would give good profit in future.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 08, 2019, 06:08:12 PM
A project to consider must have a high ability to demand daily request or trade. I also think STO idea may not give demands from investors. The market is changing and peoples affinity for risk had reduce. Am disappointed with the turn out of most crypto related project except for binance. The so called professional tokenomics are enduring a lot of struggle in the market.
Activity: 378
June 08, 2019, 06:00:02 PM
We have short term investment and also long term investment. Both investments come with profit only if you invested in the right venture or coin. To me, I believe in long term investment of which most people can't afford to. Long term investment is for the patience in heart and a dedicated personality who sees beyond what the short term investor sees and with great ambition and vision.
Activity: 786
June 08, 2019, 05:31:17 PM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

I am always riding what the people believes in crypto, so it means that when the trend is all about profits, i trade but when the market is falling, i buy, its always a repeat process for me, but for my long term plan, i would always choose to hold more for top 10 coins in the CMC, which i believe that there is a high hopes that it could last more.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
June 08, 2019, 05:26:34 PM

Passive investment portfolio + a part of it for active investing transactions (1-3 months). Take profits? Not now when BTC is under 20kUSD (ATH).
If the bitcoin reaches its deepest price then it is also a good point to buy some of it. Bitcoin as well as ethereum are for a long term investment. They need 3 to 8 months before it moves high. However, eventhough it is in a long term period investment you will never regret that you will buy it since it can move upward 100x or better than its current price.
Pages:
Jump to: