Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term plan for investment. - page 2. (Read 3647 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2019, 04:48:25 PM
long-term investment yeah i have it plan but maybe i will start it not in this year.
BTC now is on bull condition and make price so high, so i am waiting again when BTC down to 5-8k and i hold it until bull again.
maybe 4 year or more for my old time, just for invest not for trade.

Sorry, but I don't think going back to 5-8k might be very far from the horizon right now. We already hit $13k and seems that there's no stopping for bitcoin to go much higher. Now, we are seeing that bitcoin is really for long-term investments. Those who bought it at $5-6k level already gained twice of their money. Not bad for few months of waiting, right?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 26, 2019, 04:47:59 PM
From my point of view, the best investment trends right now are exchange coins like BNB, HT, and some other major exchanges. Another good long term investments would be protocols and projects like Dfinity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 26, 2019, 04:45:05 PM
I think you should try this: asicequipment. com/product/antminer-s17-56th-s/

And what’s the difference between this model and S17 with 53 TH/s?
Activity: 70
June 26, 2019, 04:43:29 PM
I am from US. Do you know what’s the best mining option represented on website?

I think you should try this: asicequipment. com/product/antminer-s17-56th-s/
June 26, 2019, 04:34:21 PM
As for ebay devices, just imagine, they were working 3 consequative years. Their resource is done. You will suffer, believe me:) I bought from asicequipment 2-3 times this year. I always try to update my power fascilities

I am from US. Do you know what’s the best mining option represented on website?
June 26, 2019, 04:31:03 PM
I was monitoring ebay to find some cheap options. There market is inundated with 2016 models. And they are wuite cheap. What are your thoughts? Have you bought from asicequipment.com yourself?

As for ebay devices, just imagine, they were working 3 consequative years. Their resource is done. You will suffer, believe me:) I bought from asicequipment 2-3 times this year. I always try to update my power fascilities
June 26, 2019, 04:24:10 PM
Hi, you may try with BTC as it is more stable, comparing with altcoins. However the biggest advantage of altcoin is their volatility. I would like to recoomend asicequipment.com as the place to buy

I was monitoring ebay to find some cheap options. There market is inundated with 2016 models. And they are wuite cheap. What are your thoughts? Have you bought from asicequipment.com yourself?
June 26, 2019, 04:23:11 PM
Hey, guys! I wanna buy myself an altcoin mininer? Or it is better to mine BTC? What is more profitable? And is it essential to have latest miner? 

Hi, you may try with BTC as it is more stable, comparing with altcoins. However the biggest advantage of altcoin is their volatility. I would like to recoomend asicequipment.com as the place to buy
June 26, 2019, 04:22:22 PM
Hey, guys! I wanna buy myself an altcoin mininer? Or it is better to mine BTC? What is more profitable? And is it essential to have latest miner? 
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
June 26, 2019, 03:56:36 PM
For me long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment , I can keep a couple of BTC to gain some profit for the future and for my savings.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 26, 2019, 02:10:20 PM
long-term investment yeah i have it plan but maybe i will start it not in this year.
BTC now is on bull condition and make price so high, so i am waiting again when BTC down to 5-8k and i hold it until bull again.
maybe 4 year or more for my old time, just for invest not for trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 26, 2019, 10:32:48 AM
I plan to keep promoting good bounty projects since I have no money to invest in good top coins so I will keep hunting for more bounties and hold them for future purpose

I recommend you should sell all tokens that you receive from Airdrop and Bounty program and use this money to buy top Altcoin or Bitcoin. It is very hard for you to earn good profit from those new tokens. Instead, choose something more certain
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 26, 2019, 09:09:52 AM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

Choose a coin that has very high potential. Then hold until its value becomes very high. With the way the market is moving right now, especially Bitcoin's price, it is a good time to hold long-term for bigger returns on your assets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 26, 2019, 09:07:09 AM
I plan to keep promoting good bounty projects since I have no money to invest in good top coins so I will keep hunting for more bounties and hold them for future purpose
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 20, 2019, 01:24:37 AM
While I am betting big on cryptos and blockchain, our country may likely ban trading or even holding cryptos.
Try to take profit right now, just in case. But I have a long term bag too.

That's not good, when crypto is ban, you'll doing illegal things in possessing bitcoin, you should be careful with your future plans and make sure you are in the safe side. Don't loss that hope as even if they'll think of banning now, be optimistic that they'll realize they made a bad decision and they'll lift the ban in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 20, 2019, 12:57:01 AM
I'm not super confident about the lows, after I evaluated that the current trend is good enough for me to go in. I buy periodically regardless of the speculations with the portion I can afford every month, diversify thr portfolio with some big BTCs or alts i believe would boom in the next bullrun. Yet I do constantly retweak my strategies and researches, I just hope i wouldn't need to reshuffled my coins on FOMOs
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 20, 2019, 12:45:24 AM
While I am betting big on cryptos and blockchain, our country may likely ban trading or even holding cryptos.
Try to take profit right now, just in case. But I have a long term bag too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 19, 2019, 05:42:30 PM
One of the biggest projects that I am waiting for is Dfinity and other project that is already present on the market is Ripple.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
June 19, 2019, 05:37:21 PM
I always analyze before investing both large and small. I have a year plan to invest a bit big in bitcoin, because according to bitcoin prices this year will be more than last year.
Long-term investment certainly requires patience and confidence and in investment with crypto currency it is very much needed and I am still convinced that ETH is a good coin for long-term investment
Well now in eth there is no such big future as before , I think it is necessary to enter and exit the coin correctly , especially in Ethereum , since recently little news comes from the coin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
June 19, 2019, 05:10:51 PM
I always analyze before investing both large and small. I have a year plan to invest a bit big in bitcoin, because according to bitcoin prices this year will be more than last year.
Long-term investment certainly requires patience and confidence and in investment with crypto currency it is very much needed and I am still convinced that ETH is a good coin for long-term investment
Pages:
Jump to: