Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term plan for investment. - page 3. (Read 3647 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 02:44:56 PM
My long-term plan will is that buying Bitcoin and some good Altcoins such as ADA, EOS, ETH as much as possible and hold it till 2020, when the market has a real explosion
that's a good choice by choosing just top major altcoin based on coinmarketcap data, because like you i just hold major altcoin for my portofolio

I consider long-term investments to be a good plan and put it into action.  So far, only BTC, ETH, BNB.  At the moment, the goal is of course making a profit, and having financial capabilities you can afford a dream.  Waiting for a pump that cryptocurrency analysts predict, if it ever happens.
i have the same thinking like in my statemet above, i just choose major altcoin especially that trio altcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 18, 2019, 09:21:56 AM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

My long-term plan will is that buying Bitcoin and some good Altcoins such as ADA, EOS, ETH as much as possible and hold it till 2020, when the market has a real explosion
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
June 18, 2019, 08:24:11 AM
This is the best strategy for everyone especially those who are interested in investing in altcoins the best thing to do is buying altcoins that are longterm and potentially because most of them do this.
I think that considering altcoins in the long term is not good. For me, the long term is 5-10 years. I think that by this time 90 percent of altcoins will die
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 18, 2019, 08:14:56 AM
It depends on how long your plan is, particularly I will prefer a medium term to long term plan, medium here means holding for one or two years and selling to buy back when the market has dumped again than holding for too long, just like those that bought btc earlier and sold at $20,000 and had bought again at $4500 waiting for another btc peak to sell. These happen within two years.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
June 18, 2019, 07:41:23 AM
to becomes part with business of service as returns of development of newbie company startup company as further becoming one with higher on value with the possession of shares with the business from company.

Activity: 494
June 18, 2019, 07:35:01 AM
This is the best strategy for everyone especially those who are interested in investing in altcoins the best thing to do is buying altcoins that are longterm and potentially because most of them do this.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
June 18, 2019, 07:30:28 AM
my plan if long-time investment will invest in bitcoin because the price is so low now and I'm sure that over time you can hold it and its price will increase and you'll earn a lot.
Activity: 390
June 17, 2019, 04:27:30 PM
Well if I can give you advice, here it is
Matic, One, EOS
Matic and one is new project and for me it have bright future, I have no doubt with these two
Eos is still far with the ath and I'm sure it can make it back if we're entering bull market.
Matic and one is not recomended for long term investment, that coin just for hype moment and we can take profit for this moment.
but better for eos because this major altcoin based on marketcap data and research the eos blockchain are used by many project is have more value
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 15, 2019, 03:16:50 AM
I always analyze before investing both large and small. I have a year plan to invest a bit big in bitcoin, because according to bitcoin prices this year will be more than last year.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 14, 2019, 08:53:00 PM
I am not just a plan but it has become routine to always invest in the long term, and what I invest is bitcoin which I think will be profitable for long-term investment.
and I have to hold it for one year to get the maximum profit, but it all depends on the movement of the bitcoin if during the year it is not optimally profitable I will continue to hold it back.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
June 14, 2019, 04:09:29 PM
i am investing in a long-term, do not hope for a fast cash, just broadening my list of investments
it is not now or never, but it is a good moment to join crypto investors, early adopter phase, if adoption has a good rate, it will be great for us
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 14, 2019, 04:01:42 PM
Actually . i trade in cryptocurrency but i also have some few assets which am willing to hold long term. Bitcoin, Eth and BNB are the assets i planned to hold for long term because i believe in the future they will earn huge profit. I also believe in the potential of the three assets . i believe in the next 5 years it will make me millionaire.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
June 14, 2019, 03:25:18 PM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
I consider long-term investments to be a good plan and put it into action.  So far, only BTC, ETH, BNB.  At the moment, the goal is of course making a profit, and having financial capabilities you can afford a dream.  Waiting for a pump that cryptocurrency analysts predict, if it ever happens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
June 14, 2019, 02:37:22 PM
All of us begin to see the marketplace is actually adequate which provides all of us the chance to purchase crypto. In the event that a good expense inside a gold coin is actually used a couple of days back, help to make the actual gold coin for any long-term expense. This particular appears great since the marketplace techniques very well and it has eco-friendly improvement.
Bitcoin is this golden coin! Here it is worth looking at the level of liquidity of Bitcoin, this coin is already accepted in almost all countries.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
June 14, 2019, 02:16:02 PM
All of us begin to see the marketplace is actually adequate which provides all of us the chance to purchase crypto. In the event that a good expense inside a gold coin is actually used a couple of days back, help to make the actual gold coin for any long-term expense. This particular appears great since the marketplace techniques very well and it has eco-friendly improvement.
Activity: 346
https://bmy.guide
June 14, 2019, 01:51:23 PM
One of the most important tasks for the future is to make large profits, but I also want the cryptocurrency to become a means of payment
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 14, 2019, 01:06:04 PM
actually my plans is  has always been to make profits and I am sure that should be the plan of many investors. My target ideas to get a great projects with huge potential that can give me good profits while holding for a long term
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
June 14, 2019, 01:00:46 PM
Recently learned about Minter, the idea of the project seemed to me quite promising. The coin of the project is called BIP. I think this is a good option for investment in the long term.
This is definitely a good project, but it is also necessary to take into attention that this is an altcoin and anything can happen to it, therefore it is better to invest no more than 5 percent of your deposit
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
June 14, 2019, 12:53:11 PM
A simple question but it remains a debatable one at any time. Long plan for crypto investment is always increasing your bitcoin. To do so, you must spend a specific amount of holding. My pick for long term holding is BNB. It's Binance's native currency so as long as Binance lives well, it lives well. Besides, it's ETH. There ain't such a coin is has been developing as well as ETH. ATOM is another investing worthy altcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 14, 2019, 11:38:02 AM
Recently learned about Minter, the idea of the project seemed to me quite promising. The coin of the project is called BIP. I think this is a good option for investment in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: