Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 45. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
If you trade altcoins then you need to have a clear trade plan otherwise you will lose everything very quickly  Sad
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 05:10:42 PM
I prefer long-term investments. about 80%. the rest I trade in the market.
I, too, used to prefer long-term investments. But after a long market fall, I realized that not always long-term investments bring profit.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:03:14 PM
I prefer long-term investments. about 80%. the rest I trade in the market.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
May 16, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
long-term investments - for me this is an investment for several years, and they can include bitcoins, etheriums and even promotions of good campaigns
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
May 16, 2018, 04:13:13 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

80% of my investments are in the long term. 20% of them are more or less risky assets, which may or may not give a good growth, however, I spent much time and energy on reading documentation and forums in order to invest wisely. I try to protect myself from thoughtless investments!
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 03:01:50 PM
The top 10 coin I will spend some money to buy them and keep them long term. Coins under $ 1 will be used for short-term trading, coins under $ 1 will make me earn more if it is pumb.
Activity: 22
May 15, 2018, 09:37:29 PM
If you do not have experience in trading, then simply invest in a coin for a long time. This will be for you the most profitable strategy.
Activity: 700
May 15, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
I try to keep my money in pretty stable coins, as they still rise in price, but I'm less at risk of them. But still I have 15-20 percent of the funds that I invested in ICO projects and I think that this is my percentage of money that I risk.
Activity: 459
May 15, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
Those short-term investors ultimately earn less than those long-term investors. Frequent trading of your altcoins does not make you more profitable.
Activity: 109
May 15, 2018, 10:12:04 AM
I think it depends on the coins but most of them I hold for long-term especially those I get from icons because they have a big chance that it will pump up soon. So if long term it should have a target and do not think about the price if the coin value goes down its value.

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 10:02:57 AM
I think that the hold strategy is very good as for newbies and as for professionals, because investment in promising coin 99,9% will give you a great profit in future!
Activity: 598
May 15, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
Long term or short term are both profitable if we all know the good and wise strategy to trade and to invest.The market is  so volatile we do not know what will happen in the market place.But i much prefer for long term investments in bitcoin and ethereum these two coins has a good progress in the market even in the past years.
Activity: 546
May 15, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
My strategy is to share a portfolio of long-term investments in altcoin with fairly small market capitalization, and trading on the more globally known altcoin. I think it's easier to predict the price on famous coins, although in general for now altcoin trend is almost the same with each other.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
May 15, 2018, 07:52:03 AM
The thing with short term trading is that there are more risks involved in it as short term investments mostly includes trading in altcoins and if you make a mistake by investing in the wrong coin at the wrong time then you can end up losing all of your money while with long term investments, as long as you do not sell then you have not lost anything. All you have to do is hold.
Activity: 168
May 15, 2018, 07:47:16 AM
I have more emphasis on long-term prospects, but I also trade every day on the market to have some or other money at once and not wait for a long time.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 15, 2018, 07:37:21 AM
As for me, the long term investments would be Bitcoin and Ethereum. I know there are some bold predictions here coming from the analysts, but I honestly think that with the ongoing massive adoption, there is no doubt that both of these cryptocurrencies are considered to be long-term investments despite the risks that we are taking. As for the others, I would consider them as short-term investments that may last up to 6 months to a year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 07:33:39 AM
I prefer long term period to have higher profit. Sometimes it also depends on the market price increase. I do short term especially when the price goes up or I call it as the price is right.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
May 15, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
Hi, I trade every day but statistics sometimes show that a long strategy brings more profits but not always in a falling market it was profitable to trade short. About the risk of entering a deal is not more than 10% of the deposit, but sometimes you can take risks).
Activity: 779
May 15, 2018, 07:05:44 AM
This two item investment may give you profit or loss.I think it depends on what coin you investment is.If you have huge backup and if you like bitcoin or ethereum,I am sure investment is good for long turm.But for other altcoin,I suggest use day trade.I am very careful about short time investment because I think it is too risky.
In my own perspective, it is depends on you. If how you will handle this long term or short term. But for me, i definitely choose the long term because in long term, the money that you are going to have is long term also. You just need to be more patience, because patience is the key. Trust me. And be wise all the time.
Activity: 47
May 15, 2018, 06:46:43 AM
For me I'll  choose a short term because short term can give you short period of time and you can gain many option for a profit.I learn in trading strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: