Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 44. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 05:18:57 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I prefer short term investment because i want to use cryptocurrency for my daily needs and that is the reason why i work very hard each day to earn profit and more income.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
I am risking 15% of all investment because we need to make trading plan and never hold when it falls very deep. Reducing the risk of losing is one the key in trading.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 05:08:56 AM
It's hard to say, sometimes you are planning for a short term investment but the market decides otherwise by going bearish.  You then have to wait until the market is bullish again and it could turn into a long term investment.
Activity: 52
May 18, 2018, 03:27:39 AM
I think the long-term investment is more advantage to choose because it will provide a higher income than short-term investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 03:25:09 AM
For me it will depend on the project I'm investing in for the long term or short hodl decisions. Good projects I will definitely hold for long.
Activity: 142
May 18, 2018, 03:15:45 AM
I think that long-term investment will be a better choice. Short-term investment risk is too high. You don't know what will happen in the next second in this market. But long-term investment can be held for a long time. Just wait for the market to pick up and you can sell yours. Tokens, this is the best way to make money.
Activity: 80
May 18, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
If you are trying to use this type of short term trading type, it is expected you to have plenty of time to monitor market conditions. And type of short term type is likely to have a greater risk, because within a week will certainly open a lot of positions, so the opportunity for loss was also greater.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 03:12:57 AM
Short-term gains are relatively small. You need to hold a lot of money to make a good profit, but the short-term risks are smaller. Even if you fall, you won't lose too much. If you make long-term gains, the gains may increase, so the profit is also high. There will be more, but the risk will also increase, I personally prefer short-term operation!
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 03:03:47 AM
Long term investment is better than short term because long term investment has 100% chance of better return. Long term investment can be manage properly than short term investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
May 16, 2018, 10:04:11 PM
Literally, it depends on my plans at that time. I usually try to stick to plans in my head, i think i like hodl for long term better. On the other hand sometimes short term could bring a good profit too. Both have some risks.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 09:59:36 PM
I prefer long term period to have higher profit. Sometimes it also depends on the market price increase. I do short term especially when the price goes up or I call it as the price is right.
in the long run, it is not necessary to think of price growth when the price changes in every time. a bit more calm in long-term investments because I see prices can pass the previous years. I personally prefer the short term because it is faster-earning profit, as long as it is able to calculate the exact price growth.
Activity: 115
May 16, 2018, 08:59:25 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

If i have already money i will buy bitcoin and i prefer for long term investment because in long term investment you need to hold your coin for a long period of time and it will surely make an earning or profit for your investment, because we know that bitcoin will rise up over and over again anytime.
Activity: 144
May 16, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

I can't say that i'm doing an exclusively long term or short term trading. For different sources of tokens and intention you'll need to decide whether you'll hold or practice short term trading in order to gain more profit or to avoid loss.
Activity: 560
May 16, 2018, 08:34:17 PM
I prefer long-term investments to short-term investments. I am currently planning to invest 60% for the long term and 40% for the short term. I recommend for long-term investments with Bitcoin or Ethereum because both ot them have a potential future price that will continue to rise. While, short-term investments can use Ripple. Ripple is easier if used for daily trading or buying something. I believe, this investment will generate profits that continue to be profitable.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 08:13:10 PM
I prefer long-term investments. I tried short-term investments, but I did not succeed, so I focused on long-term investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

I handle them like how I handle my personal money. I take it seriously and make sure all the alt coins and bitcoins are in their places. I say, if you risk both long term and short term, odds are pretty much the same 50/50. You'll lose or win at both short term and long term investments. I'd rather just have a mix of both to even the odds.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
May 16, 2018, 07:45:55 PM
for myself I prefer long-term investment because it allows the price to rise higher than the current price.
Activity: 252
May 16, 2018, 05:28:06 PM
Long term, Holding coins for a long term purposes can be very profitable especially now that most coins are cheaply available. Buy cheaply and hold, during this time, the coin gains value and by the time its sold off, it will have got some returns

Of course it is very profitable. If there is the slightest opportunity to be a Holder, then it must be done. Trade is now dangerous.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 16, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
Long term, Holding coins for a long term purposes can be very profitable especially now that most coins are cheaply available. Buy cheaply and hold, during this time, the coin gains value and by the time its sold off, it will have got some returns
Activity: 395
May 16, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
i love long terms investments mate,,
make a research before buy, then set a target  Wink
because, i do not need to see the charts everyday
Pages:
Jump to: