Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 43. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 06:49:02 PM
I choose bitcoin for my long term investment because it is very and I always buy at the lowest price, if short term I choose etherium
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
May 23, 2018, 06:47:55 PM
Since this is the only source of income I have right now, I don't have much choice but to settle in short term holding, the profit ain't that high compared to the long term ones but somehow I'm surviving, being able to pay my school fees and allowance. For now I'm trying to save money so that I can hold my coins for a longer period of time.
Activity: 420
May 23, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
in this year I invest in Altcoin for the long term because since the beginning of the year until now there has been no change in the market movement of all coin feels very slow, for it takes a long time to gain profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 23, 2018, 06:35:21 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I would want to focus on short term ideally, but I can't because of the fact that I am busy with so many other things. Short term ventures are those that need time and continuous effort in terms of checking out the market and being updated with the movement of the coins in your portfolio; it is usually related to day trading, which is more risky, especially if you won't spend enough time feeling and checking the market out. So now therefore, I focus mostly on long term and passive investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:30:48 PM
I think that the idea of whether to invest long term or short-term in cryptocurrencies is dependent on the stability of the coins you invest. For cryptocurrencies which are highly volatile as in their prices changing within short periods, it is better to do short term trading by buying when prices are low and selling when prices rise. But for highly stable cryptos, it is better to hold them for long and sell them when prices rise high enough.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
May 23, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
I go for long term investment, I do hold my holdings for a long time so I can have a good opportunity to sell at high price. if I do short term investment, I can only gain small percentage of profit.
You know, the Long term actually depends on the project you invested. so project selection plays a very important role because not all projects/coins work well on long term

You are absolutely right for long term holding the quality of the project is everything.
For short term it is a lot more important the hype around the project and the investors mood, the quality of the coin is not so important.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 06:25:56 PM
when you achieve enough money to hold long term, then long therm is a good choice. but from the beginning you try to be flipper for everything.
Activity: 462
May 21, 2018, 02:47:31 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good examples for long term coins, and i believe you will see most profits from there.However, if the short term investment then invested in coins that cost is small because it changes very quickly.
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 11:50:26 PM
I prefer doing long term investment because i dont have time to do short trading, but before i put my money in to any coin first i learn the fundamental of that coin and research again the advantages and benefits of each coin and then i put my money in those coin, like ETH, DASH, WAVES, NEO, LTC,OMG. In my prediction these coin has potential to going up in long term.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
I go for long term investment, I do hold my holdings for a long time so I can have a good opportunity to sell at high price. if I do short term investment, I can only gain small percentage of profit.
You know, the Long term actually depends on the project you invested. so project selection plays a very important role because not all projects/coins work well on long term
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 05:07:52 PM
I like to hold my portfolio for the long term because holding for longterm can give amazing profits in the future selling short term at a low price and after that price will increase it get disappointed.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
i'm all about long term investments, for me it seems that it gives more profit than short term. But sometimes i'm fooling around with short term
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 19, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
May 19, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
I take on long term investment. The very good things on holding long on the crypto is the benefit of the crypto market price increase per day as passes or weeks, months and year. Crypto market price always going up though sometimes it may taste a little dip on its price but time will come it will be able to recover and that is the good thing about cryptocurrency. Just take a look and make an example of bitcoin. Bitcoin market price before started at relatively more or less 1 USD per btc and look how much is the price per btc now?
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
May 19, 2018, 10:15:18 AM
It depends on the situation of the market and many other factors. But long term investment is not so risky.
Activity: 10
May 19, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
The strategy depends more on you, on the skills to trade and on how much time you spend on all this. In my case, I trade by a long-term strategy.
Activity: 18
May 19, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
Long term to the moon,short term to the earth!But if we talking realy about profit,in my opinion im doing bountys,tokens what i earn im hodl most and waitning for they platform be finish and project online for working. I know many good project, but now we see a sad market situation
Activity: 16
May 18, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
Long term, can give you a high return of you investment but it will take years.  Short term is a quick  return in a lower percentage.  However, in altcoins, there are some that can give you a very high percentage of ROI in a short span of time.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
I prefer long term period to have higher profit. Sometimes it also depends on the market price increase. I do short term especially when the price goes up or I call it as the price is right.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 05:19:52 AM
I absolutely prefer long term hodling because it fits so much on my tight schedule and less work on doing research and what will be the trend next day.
Pages:
Jump to: