Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 46. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
May 15, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I think only the tokens of the block chain is worthy to store them long term. For example blockchain Egretia reveal their potential only after the launch of the network!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 06:08:01 AM
I prefer to make long term investment. The coins I sold all started to make a lot more money after a year. That's what makes me regret it Cheesy i tried daily trading too but its so hard and needs too many experience about trading Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

In fact, the best option is to combine both of these strategies. Any professional trader knows this.
If you choose one thing, it will not allow you to make the most of all the trading opportunities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
my 80% funds are long-term . the rest is short-term . my long-term investment coin is bitcoin , ontology , ncash  and ether . long-term holding will get more .
Activity: 630
May 15, 2018, 05:04:17 AM
Depending on your objectives.  If you are expecting to be very rich in the future,  you may decide to have more than fifty percent of your portfolio in a long term coin and if you have a crazy bill and all,  you could be shorting half your portfolio on regular basis.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 05:01:34 AM
I think it all depends on my believe in the project. If it's a solid project then it will definitely be a long but if i have doubt then it will be it will easily be a short term flip.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 01:06:47 AM
Both short-term and long-term investments have their pros and cons. Well, in my opinion, long-term investments are more profitable. In addition, it is much simpler. Just forget about the coins and remember them at the right time)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 11:37:22 PM
For long term Investments, Bitcoin is the best it will come back soon so I suggest we should start investing on it.
for short term, those start up promising altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
Long time or short time?
As for me both are good it all depends on the coin or your financial status at the moment so that will decide may be to keep or hold

Ofcourse you can earn more in long term, but really need to be patient in waiting, while short term the income is a bit short but its like a fast transactions that you can get earnings in terms that you want.
Activity: 46
May 14, 2018, 11:01:34 PM
Both methods have their advantages and are suitable for individual tasks. But if you want to make money, you have to make friends with both methods, and in detail.
Activity: 198
May 14, 2018, 10:36:41 PM
If i'm going to invest then i will choose both because if i have extra money to do both it will be beneficiary to me because i can increase my earnings. I will just put more money on long term because it has a small risk of getting too much down on your investment. I will do short term to accumulate more money if i have extra time. Long term is good if you are a busy person that don't have time to monitor your investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 14, 2018, 10:31:55 PM
I am a long term holder of cryptocurrency.
No matter what happens, I hold most of my fund in cryptocurrency.
I believe they will be worth much more in the future.
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 10:13:21 PM
Well for me I do both long term and short term. If the coin i am holding is the coin I believe in then I will hold for a long term but if it is not then I will do short term, Short term is equivalent to trading cryptos when the price goes up and down
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 10:12:10 PM
In my opinion, this depends directly on the situation on the market. Now, for example, a good time to make good money on short transactions, but when the market goes into hibernation, I prefer to invest in a long time.
Activity: 127
May 14, 2018, 10:08:27 PM
Long-term trading combined with short-term trading. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are very suitable for long-term holding, while ADA, XRP, NEO and other coins are suitable for short-term investment. The combination of both can better avoid investment risks and gain profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 10:08:21 PM
I think if you research and believe the coin will do well, a long term approach is much much much more profitable.
well, if you have a plan for the future then you go to the long term , but if you want oy an profit to make a capital for your creating an small business then it is good in short term. but these two are depend on the ICO and market price update. so you will have to update in this every week or everyday if you want
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 10:07:56 PM
I want to say If you would ask me to choose one I would go for a small crypto that is trusted for long-term, or crypto like ETH. But in my opinion, Both have advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, it is better to choose long term because it will get more than short term. Many risk takers choose long term because they know that it can benefit them bigger.

Activity: 114
May 14, 2018, 10:07:43 PM
long term or short term I think the same if the carved from the gain in getting long term exception when a skyrocketing price can benefit the greater one.and short-term also so although its gentle rise of land advantage is little but say in appeal it with the long term results are not much different for long term coin eth and btc
Activity: 1022
May 14, 2018, 10:06:23 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I prefer long term because it is easy for my.
In the short term can lose money and high risk too.
Short term is more profitable.
Activity: 330
May 14, 2018, 10:04:31 PM
I think if you research and believe the coin will do well, a long term approach is much much much more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: