Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. short term investing - page 2. (Read 2243 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 25, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long-term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since the market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you, fellas.
I prefer to invest in the long term rather than short term. Although long-term takes a very long time and extra patience. But if we can enjoy the process well, I'm sure the results will also not disappoint. And it has been proven that investing in the long term is very profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
April 25, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

Day trade is perhaps the most perfect source of profit in cryptocurrency since the prices are always moving. It is of course better than swing trade and hodling in terms of profit generation. But you need to consider that day trading requires a lot of techniques and strategies, without which you are like a blind crypto trader not knowing when to pull out and when to enter.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:04:31 AM
Short term like trading is the fastest way of making income in this market but you should learn some strategy in trading. In long term way you should have more patient in waiting here also being smart when your investing your money.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 25, 2018, 03:39:15 AM
Long term means you are planning to earn a huge amount of profit even though you will wait for a very long time while short terms are like trading each day. But the most better is long term investment because it has a big profit and more money and project you can gain.
That's correct, long term means big ambition, and that would not come easily because there are a lot of trials that you have
to surpass along the way. You might be panicking or loss hope when the value decline hard but that trust should not be compromise so you will still hold firm.
Activity: 182
April 24, 2018, 11:31:05 PM
Long term means you are planning to earn a huge amount of profit even though you will wait for a very long time while short terms are like trading each day. But the most better is long term investment because it has a big profit and more money and project you can gain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 06:49:21 PM
I will always choose long-term investments. The reason is because long-term investment is more profitable than short-term. Short-term invsetment is also profitable, if you can invest a huge amount of money in that
I believe that both long term and short term investing is profitable, and i am confident that when we invest a money on a good coin it can give us a huge amount of profit, but even short term is profitable, i think doing long term investing on a coin like bitcoin and ethereum is can give us more money.
Activity: 132
April 24, 2018, 06:48:11 PM
No matter what I always go with a good old long-term investment. I have the time to wait and personally I think its just more safe than investing short-term. Eventually it does pay of either way, but I prefer long-term investments always, it could be just me.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 06:46:21 PM
The Crypto market is suitable for long term investment. Be patient and hold them to make you extremely high profits in the future. Today the price of the altcoin is growing again. so please be patient.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
April 24, 2018, 02:56:56 PM
if it's short-term, then it's trade, you get profit every day depending on the success of your transactions, long-term investors do not trade - they prefer to keep coins
Activity: 25
April 24, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
Long term holding is in my opinion better because at the end younwill get your moneys worth and be profitable. But if you cant wait theres always short term.
Activity: 20
April 24, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
I think its better to hold your coins for a longer time because its more profitable in the long run.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 02:03:56 PM
Long term investments are good for expenisve coins like bitcoin or ethereum for example. In other cases better to trade and making shor term investments because noname altcoins mostly dying fast.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 02:03:16 PM
No doubt that short term profit can be guaranteed by right trading. But it requires good trading skills and always to study technical and fundamental analysis. That's why long term investments can  provide you stable profit year to year.
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 12:25:34 PM
Long term for sure is more profitable then short one , for short terms better to work when you are 100% sure where the price will go to short them or open long position.
Tôi tin rằng bạn hoàn toàn có thể giới hạn độ dài và hạn chế ở thời điểm này, bạn có thể thấy rằng tường lửa trong những ngày qua có dấu hiệu cực, giá bitcoin vừa phá mốc 9400 $ và current present of the previous adjustment before continue to continue. Theo phân tích của tôi, bitcoin giá sẽ có thể chạm mốc 10000 $.
Activity: 273
April 24, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I guess you should invest in the short term, you can see that vitocin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. Although bitcoin prices have been increasing steadily over the past few days, you can see that the buying pressure is decreasing and this is a sign that bitcoin is about to fall. I believe you should sell bitcoin at this time to be able to trade safely.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:18:06 PM
it is two different things ... for daily trading we could lose and also profit quickly ... while if long term we will have chance to get profit ,,, although long but I am sure if we have a good asset and have a period good front, will give us a big advantage ... the key if long term investment is we have to be patient and also we must have unused reserves of money....
Activity: 364
April 24, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
When we comparing the long term and short term investing and trading here in bitcoin is had a big difference mostly to its profit. Long term investment it has a big profit and more money and project you can gain maybe an additional idea also for future not like short term investments . If short term you must have trading skill to get profit on it,  i must preffer and go with long term investments.
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 11:49:32 AM
If the crypto currency is not your main earnings, then it is better to buy coins for at least a year. As my experience has shown, sooner or later, any coin will grow, you just have to wait.
Activity: 41
April 24, 2018, 11:35:48 AM
I think long term investment is better to avoid the panic and stress of price fluctuation. But the major thing is to set target for yourself and know when to sell.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
April 24, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

Thank you fellas.
In my own opinion long term investment is for those who have enough money to sustain their daily needs or let's just say Long term investment is for rich people. In short term invest or day/swing investment is those people who wants to earned income daily or weekly to sustain their needs.
Pages:
Jump to: