Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. short term investing - page 4. (Read 2243 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 02:02:47 PM
Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I will suggest you for both long term and short term, because long term investment is always more profitable and reliable and short term is for risk takers and it covers short expensis too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
April 23, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
for me personally, the more profitable now is the daily trading. And to maximize my profit, I have some coins that I am ready to trade on a daily basis. and I just hold back some of the declining coins. and to cover my losses from declining coinage prices; I have a target in trading, I only take about 10% profit from every coin I have, so I can sell some coins every day, I do it to keep the stability of my income.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
I will always choose long-term investments. The reason is because long-term investment is more profitable than short-term. Short-term invsetment is also profitable, if you can invest a huge amount of money in that
Yes, I am just like you. Long-term investments are my preferred strategy because it can bring as much profit as you said. In addition, this strategy is consistent with some of today's growing crypto like Bitcoin, ETH. Their prices fluctuate, but in terms of future growth, they have great potential. Sometimes, I also have some short-term investments to make more profit, but long-term investment is still my main strategy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 12:31:12 PM
Depending on the time and coin you choose to invest long or short term. There are long-term coin investments that will help you make more money, such as bitcoin. There are also coin we should invest short term by continuous market fluctuations, ...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 23, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

long-term investment is better and more proven to give you a lot of benefits if you short-term investments will only provide very little profit and vulnerable to the good news that could just make you panic and fear.
I think which one is better depends on the capacity of each trader, so we need to know the advantages and disadvantages of ourselves, then  choose what is most appropriate, if we feel that we have a good and reasonable analysis, we have a lot of time, short term investment will be a good option when we can use the conditions we have to optimize profits. In contrast, with no time, no skills and not too much experience, long term investment will be fine when it does not require too much on those conditions, it is safer than short term investment
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Thank you fellas.

long-term investment is better and more proven to give you a lot of benefits if you short-term investments will only provide very little profit and vulnerable to the good news that could just make you panic and fear.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
I like short term investing the reason is because short-term investment is more profitable than long-term.short time trading is according to little profit and this is good as per market. if you can invest a huge amount of money in that there are savings and more profits in the future.so i personally better choose short-term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
April 23, 2018, 09:55:29 AM
long term is a good investment shape. but many project balloons.You have to be careful. good subcoin available for short term. I'm getting coin so I can make profit in the long run. ICO is a good choice for long term.
Activity: 378
April 23, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
long term will be the safest but i cant recommend it in terms of profit because some times you will sell your coins in same price. but if you want to receive a massive income short term investment will be good for you.
Long term investment is more better than short term investment because we can able to earn many money or profit  with long term, just like keeping our coins for long term until.the valueor price of it will pump x2 or even 3 in the market.
Activity: 1
April 23, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
Niber –an innovative blockchain platform for IP telephony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4zelrTT6_4
niber.tech
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 09:05:55 AM
Actually its all depend upon your goals,Investment,skills and working schedule. Most of invest for long term and hold because they have daily busy routine and and those who can manage they invest for short term and trade on daily basis because to gain profit on daily basis it need attention and more time.
Activity: 206
April 23, 2018, 08:57:21 AM
Short-term investments have fewer risks, but they give less profit. Long-term conversely give more income, but also more risks. I like to combine both options. In a portfolio with long-term investments, I have tokens of various promising projects and coins purchased at the ICO.

I think the opposite, short term investments are more risky than long term investments. Because, in general form, the market will be bigger and all the coins will provide you profit in long term. Instead of short term investment, I would do trading on the exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 07:28:37 AM
Short term is very riskly for new traders - you could loose money here very easy , for noobs better to trade in long term trading, it will be much easy for all of us !
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 07:19:05 AM
Short-term investments have fewer risks, but they give less profit. Long-term conversely give more income, but also more risks. I like to combine both options. In a portfolio with long-term investments, I have tokens of various promising projects and coins purchased at the ICO.
Activity: 462
April 23, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

Thank you fellas.

I prefer long-term investments rather than short-term investments because with long-term investments you can earn a lot more than short-term investments, and you're safer in the long run because they're not affected by bad news that makes people panicky.
Activity: 252
April 23, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

Thank you fellas.
I suspect that at present you should invest in bitcoin in the short term, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are rising strongly for several consecutive days and the current time is showing signs of improvement and start to adjust. . Therefore, you should invest only short-term bitcoin in order to preserve capital in the downtrend of the market.
Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 05:38:01 AM

Thank you fellas.
I think that at this time you should invest in the short term, can see that the bitcoin girl in the past few days are fluctuating complicated so the trade is becoming very difficult, things are not as easy as five 2017. You can see that although bitcoin prices are rebounding strongly, they are still in a bear market so bitcoin prices may continue to drop at any time.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 05:21:44 AM
both. However, long-term investment risk is higher than short-term investment
I do not think so. If you choose BTC or ETH or combine 2 with a suitable space of value as when BTC ~ 7k and ETH ~ 500 $. Because these two coins have the absolute position and the most important influence on the market. You can be assured and comfortable to keep them in the long run without worrying about the risks later. In addition, you can choose XRP, NEO to increase profitability with short term trading.
Activity: 379
April 23, 2018, 04:10:28 AM
I will always choose long-term investments. The reason is because long-term investment is more profitable than short-term. Short-term invsetment is also profitable, if you can invest a huge amount of money in that
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 07:14:56 PM
I think trading is two type one which is daily or short time trading is according to little profit and this is good as per market condition and which trade is for long time may be more then 6 month or nearly according to the market condition and hold until the good condition to sell,
Pages:
Jump to: