Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 11. (Read 4185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
actually in the current market situation, the possibility is still 50-50. because for those who hold from the end of last year, until now the market has not yet shown an increase. and for those who still have the patience to hold on for longer, surely it's a good way.

Holding for 6-7 months is not long-term holding in my book. For long-term holding I consider a period of time that conclude couple of dips and corrections.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
I accept long haul hodling is as yet a compelling method to pick up benefit in case you're bad in daytrading that requires time and learning to have the capacity to do it right. In any case, its essential to make an exploration in the coin that you need to hold for extensive stretch, make a point to know each detail of the venture and contribute just the sum you can live without so whatever the circumstance of the market you can at present take after the arrangement and your objective cost on when to take benefit.
Activity: 48
Long-term retention is a reasonable solution. Try to stick to the long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
depend on what coin you r holding? if just some trash coin, trash token only waste your time and your money.
Activity: 238
As a bounty hunter, most of the time with the current market conditions you will not able to sell your coins even at ICO price sometimes. So I think it is better to wait until you see some improvements of that coin. So hold for long term them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Yes holding is the best way to earn why because trading have a risk you can earn in trading but sometimes your gonna lose but in holding you always win but make sure that you always buy the dip and floor price because no matter if its a shitcoin it will go up sooner or later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think holding on to a long time is the good things we do, because we are waiting for a higher price increase, so we will also get many benefits.
Activity: 126
All things considered, you need confidence in HODLing in light of the fact that it can require a long investment before you can pick up that benefit you need. You should be at any rate keen on the Crypto you are HODLing and keep track on whatever occurs on that Crypto. There might be some value floods that can give you a vast benefit or sit tight at the time that its cost ended up stable. You should be vital in each choice you make since it can acquire you more benefit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
I think long time holding of coins nowadays is not smart idea. It is because most of the price of coin nowadays is unstable and easily to drop. In my opinion short term is much advisable to do now instead of long term of investment.

The reason why bitcoins is good for long term investment is because of the market's volatility so it was just normal if the market prices sometimes is dropping because we need the volatile market to multiply our coins.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
actually in the current market situation, the possibility is still 50-50. because for those who hold from the end of last year, until now the market has not yet shown an increase. and for those who still have the patience to hold on for longer, surely it's a good way.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
I think long time holding of coins nowadays is not smart idea. It is because most of the price of coin nowadays is unstable and easily to drop. In my opinion short term is much advisable to do now instead of long term of investment.
Activity: 144
genuine, see and know the data about the capability of the coin for the future, on the off chance that it is useful for the long haul at that point hold the coin until the point when the value ascends high, and the other way around there is likewise a coin to exchange that is exceptionally attainable for it on the grounds that the present cost is difficult to figure and when this remaining parts persistent and safe first
Activity: 85
This strategy was extremely valuable a year back, however until further notice, it might endure into a minor stagger. The long haul holding of the coin requires a significant stretch of time to produce a benefit on account of numerous speculators and abundance seekers are freeze offering their tokens once it hits on the trades. My arrangement for this? Is to run with the wave, do what some individual does, and when the value falls hard, that is the time you re purchase and endeavor to hold as much as you can.
Activity: 107
Well in my own point of view I would hold it for quite a while however it relies upon the estimation of token on the off chance that it has an incredible potential later on if it's gainful I would hold it on the off chance that I discover it not worth unquestionably offer it.
Activity: 210
yeah whenever youre long time holding its make your profit go higher and higher!! That can make bounty hunter rich for doing that long time holding!! thats why so many suggest that ! best idea is hold for long time that make our profit go higher like they said!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
It's depend on the scenario, well if you see the activeness of the project/token you have.. you are on the good shape to go for "long time holding, and it is a smart thing to do" . But in the other side, do a effort to search if those project has a will to make some progress and the demand also of the community as well. If you see that this is a wasted or shit token, long time holding is a big no no and please get out or avoid on that scenario. You will see that first on their telegram, so better to be more active on those specific official telegram than here in bitcointalk.org ann threads.
Activity: 64
long time holding is the real trick if you want to earn today because of the drop in pricing of cryptocurrencies. So the technique is to make sure you earn in other means aside from crypto because your approach would probably be to back out once you saw the drop on the price but eventually it will rise again at some point and that would be the right time for you to earn something. It is a must to hold your cryptos for long as of the moment and just try to save some coins until the price went back up again.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

I am always believe that cryptocurrency is long term investment. Like bitcoin price history, bitcoin price always extremely volatile but if we hold it for long term i am believe its profitable. And I am believe in altcoin too because many altcoin having good project and working product
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
for us, holding investment in krypto for a long time is also the right way for us by waiting for a better price increase, so we believe we will get more profits in the future. because the price of bitcoin every day also gets better.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
I think this will depend the kind of cryptocurrency you have. Sometimes it is best to trade a coin to get a particular a coin which will be very profitable if you hold for a long time. But sometimes also, holding is not the smartest thing to do. Cryptocurrencies are made to be used for transactions...
Pages:
Jump to: