Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 12. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
It depends upon the situation, if you have something you need to buy of or your needy just sell your tokens then if it is not in a situation that the price in the market are dropping you better hold it for a long term to avoid losses..
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well it is a good thing if you are doing or holding bitcoin but for altcoin if it not a long term coin that might be bad because the profit will lose eventually so i prefer to hold long is bitcoin and other long term ones as well
Activity: 420
The real strategy in crypto is buy and hold, wait for the value to spyke up high before you release. That's how to do it successfully. So must have patience as your virtue.
Activity: 64
I think it is only valid. Holding the coins for a long period of time is necessary depending on the target value you're aiming. But it is not actually a good thing always because we really never know when the market will rise or fall. That is why, we need to strategized. Observing really helps especially and it is really important to know the market deals recently. Let's be very selective and patient.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Long-term holding always gives fruitful results but it depends on the coin in your portfolio. I am also of the same opinion that holding is the best strategy in this growing market and this market has a lot of potentials in upcoming times as a lot of new money coming in this market after its regulations.
Activity: 113
I think it is a smart thing to do only for bitcoin and ethereum, the rest of the cryptocurrencies out there  more suited for shrot term trading or daily trading, their fluctuations are more severe than that of bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
It all depends on the specific coin. There have been cases when the coin has grown in price only a few times-and then never again . So here, for example, it would be the best solution to sell it in these periods, and not to keep for years
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Long-term hodling is only valid, when you're holding currencies with long-term potential. Preferably established currencies, with a functioning platform and a working product.
If you must invest in ICOs with long-term goals. Be very selective on what your purchase. Do your diligent research on the team and all other parameters of the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's hard to say what is better - sell tokens or hold them for a long time... It is difficult to say because it is difficult to predict what will happen to the project and how it will develop. To reduce the risk, I'd advise to sell only a part of the token, and hold the other part for a long time...
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
not really, holding a coin, sometimes it is necessary, but, not always holding the coin is good. if you don't see the price of the coin that you hold, you don't know when the coin price is high and goes down.
Activity: 462
Long term holding take out all the guess work and put your mind to rest! You will not unnecessarily be worried about the ups and the downs in the price of your coin! Long term view will enable you to see big picture and allow you to develop other things in your life!
Activity: 234
you have 2 choices now: hold or sell.
rule of thumb is that: when the market is not stable, dont sell or buy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I agree that long term holding is good for most investors. Only good traders can beat long term holding so easy thing to do is to buy low and hold for a long time and sell when prices are very high.

The key to success in the invest crypto is to always be patient, as we know that it always takes time to be able to make crypto prices skyrocket so that I agree that long term investments are more promising than short term.
Activity: 168
I treat this as follows. To hold absolutely good. But here the main thing is not to overexpose! After all, in the crypto currency, everything is like a snowball. and when the coin reaches its peak. its most important to have time to sell!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I am always convinced that to get big profits, we must always be patient and wait until long time, of course the team needs time to be able to complete the project being worked on so that when all plans are in accordance with the roadmap, the coin will be widely known publicly so that it will increase the use of the coin.
Activity: 238
Yes exactly dear long time holding is the best way to earn good income to anyone who is interested in cryptocurrency market.and in alt coins or crypto currency you have to patience.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Crypto market volatility can be very very stressful especially on the new comers. So the best thing to do is to invest long term. This is even better since the market is not yet recovering well.
Activity: 194
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
sometimes. holding coins longer is sometimes good and sometimes bad. You must see the price of coins continuously. because if the price is high, you better sell it.
Activity: 266
Sometimes too much hold will make you regret, because you can miss the highest peak of the price of that token and never sell it in high price again so hold it moderately and keep track in the token that you invested
Activity: 98
Long time holding is depend on the market situation some time long term holding is bad but in most situation it is profitable for holder.
Pages:
Jump to: