Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 15. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
As shown by the investing experience of many people who are now millionaires. It is necessary to hold your crypto as long as possible and not fall to a panic when the price falls.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think it truly relies upon the circumstance as an abundance seeker. As should be obvious speculators for the most part dump their coins when the coin hit trade showcase. So inevitably the coins that we are holding will have a lesser esteem, so we need to pitch it with the end goal for us to survive the pump and dump incline. In any case, on the off chance that you see the task is promising and exceptionally competent then I figure you should hold your coin for more prominent benefit.
Activity: 165
Holding for a long time, I don't think this is a very smart thing. Because this year's encryption market is very bad, the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall. If we hold it for a long time in this year's market, then we will only lose more.
Activity: 90
It depends on what altcoins you have, some altcoins are good in the long run . but there are those that are good only for short-term
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Keep your coins need a long time. Now the market has stopped and the sense of the big is not present quickly to sell these coins it is necessary to wait and not to be psychotic. Analyze every step of the market as soon as it reaches the highest bar and then pile out the piles of the coin.
Activity: 28
Storing Coins for a long time is both good and bad. but what I know is only the good side. If you hold a coin when the price of the coin falls, like that you will not sell it and will hold the coin longer while waiting for the normal coin price. after the coin price is normal and tends to rise, it's a good opportunity to sell coins that you have.
Activity: 162
I don't think this is a very smart thing. If I hold it for a long time in this year's encryption market, then I think this is a very stupid thing. Because the price of cryptocurrencies continues to fall in the market for several years, long-term holdings will only make us lose more.
Activity: 17
I dont think so. A long or short holding coin will depend on situation of market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
long time holding yes it is a smart thing to do because this time the market is slow and the rates of all the coins is very low and there is no profit for sale the coins in the market but still have patience and then sale our coins in the market for have profit.
Activity: 164
The encryption market is indeed a long-term investment market, and we really need a lot of patience in investing in the encryption market. But I think that if you invest in this year's market, if you hold it for a long time, then we will only lose more.
Activity: 252
I think this is not very good, while you keep trying eth, I'm investing in Buddy, the project is growing, in the next few months it will grow strongly that no one suspicious
Activity: 151
At present, there are many bounty projects in this market that are only scams, so I think that long-term holding of bounty tokens is not a good choice, because there will be a large number of bounty items will die, of course, long-term holding some excellent coins It is a good choice, but it is not.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Long time holding is just a one of the multiple ways to earn money . If you have no trading experience , or just tired to be nervous you can hold for a long-term and look at your portfolio only once per month , which will definitely will give you a peace of mind and will help you to avoid selling dips.
Activity: 138
I think long-term holding depends on what coins you hold. If it is a good currency, such as Ethereum or Bitcoin, then I support you to hold them for a long time and wait patiently. If it is some not very famous altcoin then I don't recommend it. You go to hold for a long time because you feel that this risk is too great, it is easy to lose your money.
Activity: 112
for me.
need to wait to increase the value of altcoins
but you do not have to wait a long time to sell your holdings because we know the market value is not stable anytime it can rise.
so if you have the chance to sell your token face instantly, the value of the token that you hold is too high.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
Need to analyze what coins are held. If you hold a coin for a long time because there is no market, this is certainly not good.
And the coins held are already on the exchange, holding a coin for a long time is a good thing to make a big profit when the price of a coin rises.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Not necessarily.. There are many instances where selling at the alts high moment made people more profitable than holding it without any real reason.
Activity: 134
From the history of this industry, it is a very good choice to maintain sufficient patience for a long time to hold some excellent cryptocurrencies, because we can see cryptocurrencies as good as Bitcoin and Ethereum, they will have a lot of The upside.
Activity: 238
For long periods of time we have to wait for prices, see if they reach reasonable prices should sell them to make profit, should not expect high prices. This will miss out on the many opportunities to make a profit for your penny.
Activity: 165
Long-term holding in this market I think this is not a good way. Because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market, if we hold it for a long time, then we will only lose more.
Pages:
Jump to: