Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 13. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It is. You can ask it to long term Bitcoin and Ethereum holders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Better to manage risk and accept 7-10% loss.
Sometimes, small losses, if not managed and loss is not accepted results to even bigger losses
Activity: 49
Of course, long-term trading is a good thing in my opinion. Avoid market fluctuations.
Activity: 94
It is a shrewd activity in the event that you are occupied and can't refresh the current circumstance in the market. In any case, in the event that you are not occupied with and you can screen the market occasionally I propose that you cutloss if the market is declining. You additionally need to pick a steady coin or ideally top coin in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 71
I think everything shuld be about the project. If you do not trust the project you can give up and convert your token to bitcoin or usdt. There is no good time for this.
Activity: 154
For me, cryptocurrency has long been more powerful than short-term, whether you are investing, mining, or bounty, doing anything long-term. Only have greater profits.
As a crypto addict, I like to hold coins as long as I can, but the situation on the market continues to show poor results, currently not sure how long I can save my coins, long-term saving is good because it reveals the true potential of coins but remember, not all coins are worth having because some coins are only for pumps and dumps and after that are reached.
Activity: 141
Yes, I think long-term holding is a very smart thing, because day trading is profitable but the risks are huge. Long-term holding can reduce our risk and the benefits are very high.
Activity: 238
As a bounty hunter i think it's a hard decision too, in other side we need get paid for what we work for, for some bounty hunter they might pay their daily needs with that bounty reward. I think they want to hold it because the price it's really not worth, but if they choose to hold what happen to their daily needs if hunting token is the only job that he can do..For me you can sell it 50% then hold it 50% too it would be wise i think..
Activity: 69
I don't imagine that long time holding is such an extraordinary thought, the value development went up for about a year, and when you consider that I do believe that holding is cunning yet it isn't sufficient to make such incredible benefit, hodlers tend to remain sit out of gear and just keeps on a check at whatever point the cost goes up, notwithstanding on the off chance that you do hodl and accomplish something dynamic in the meantime, at that point you'll gain a great deal of ground in a year.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Only for coin that already on Coinmarketcap the rest are only for short time holding, because when you try to hold a coin on the top list you may end up hit the right one and gain some huge amount of money when it goes to the moon which is has a high percentage of succession.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
I agree that long term holding is good for most investors. Only good traders can beat long term holding so easy thing to do is to buy low and hold for a long time and sell when prices are very high.
Activity: 28
I don't know maybe it has become a rule for trading to buy low prices and sell when prices start to rise
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
The project should be watched, watched for its development and the pace of development. For new projects, it makes sense to give a couple of years to show themselves, draw a chart on the stock exchange. After that you can decide on each position. But the best solution is not to put everything in 1 or 2 tokens. The lower the purchase price and the more positions, the more stable the overall portfolio. Typically, tokens are assigned 1/3 or 1/4 of the total weight of the portfolio
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Not all the time, it is the best thing to do especially if it is not a promising crypto. Holding will just be a waste of time if a token's market value is not continuously growing. So it does depend on the token that an investor is holding. It is a wise thing to do on cryptos which are having continuous price increase for a long run just like Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 69
it all depends on the market situation and how much time you are going to keep. this year is bad for investment.
Activity: 95
If you are ready to wait and believe in crypto, then i think long time hold is a good idea. Some people want fast profit and for them trading can be a better choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
Our market of cryptocurrency is having a different waves like long rising wave and long falling wave so it is really bad idea to hold your coins in long run while market is falling because you would only lose your money in that case.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Long Time holding is gamble or calculative risk, consider what happens in the crytocurrency, many investor who hold their coin lost almost 50% of their investment, holding is good but be calculative.
Activity: 75
Yes, holding for a long time is a smart thing. There is no profit in the short-term investment in the encryption market. When the current market is down, if your investment is not held for a long time, then it is best not to invest.
Activity: 186
I think the recent situations of cryptos market has make it for investors to get scared of holding up for a long time.
Most of the coins are dropping,  the market is not favourable... So, I think day trading will pays off this season.
Pages:
Jump to: