Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 17. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
In my opinion holding tokens is one of the best things to do. The reason is if the market is still down the value of the token is still in low value so if you can wait until the price gets higher thats the time to sell it for good.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
adjust with the existing conditions. If for me, the year 2018 is the right moment for us to hodl. Because market conditions are also very poor. Then if for me should indeed adapted to the market alone.
Activity: 102
Long term holding will be best for someone who is not greedy or doesn't need the money, for me I could only hold for some time and sell off
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
It depends entirely on cryptography . Not all cryptography is good in the long term, in the short term there is also a good cryptographic algorithm

Yes, it depends really on what coin. I witnessed several coins that comes and go. Only pump and dump and gone once the devs makes profit. LOng term coins are those that is back by several big group of people and having a  foundation intended and over the develkopment of the said coin. It is supported by many and having many projects on the pipeline. TYou can see this on the top coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think to hold a token or offer relies upon the advancement of the project, if the project grows well then it will have the chance to have a high value so I will hold the token
Activity: 224

long time holding, at time is not the smart thing to do because there are some coin that is good to sale them off immediately they came out from market, there are some coin you will keep after some weeks or months the price will become nothing again, will not gain anything after selling it.
Activity: 30
It depends entirely on cryptography . Not all cryptography is good in the long term, in the short term there is also a good cryptographic algorithm
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I think long term holding is good for us. The prices of most coins are low which is called bear market. So in such kind of situation, we need to buy and store more coins to wait for the bull marekt to come. So we had better hold the coisn until the bull market come. All in all, long term holding is a better choice.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Holding coin for long term is a good choice. Some people regrets because they sell thier coin early. We need to learn from thier mistake or better you may experience this mistake in order for you to learn to hold good coins. Hold good coins but sell shitcoins. You need to conduct research before holding a coin for long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
It is a smart thing to do to avoid so many loses. Hold it long term if you are not really afraid to lose money during times when market is bad. The more you sell it the more loses you have so it would be better to just hold it long time like some 5 years and up and see that many people may have already gathered around to use it. So the price may just be up just like what happen before.
Activity: 30
Long-term holding is a smart move. The blockchain behind the cryptocurrency is high-tech. He is constantly evolving, and his value is constantly improving. Holding it for a long time allows us to obtain higher benefits. The choice in the actual operation is to hold for a long time.
Activity: 46
It all depends on how promising the project may be. Sometimes the team will stop pursuing the project and so it will render the coins useless and further cuase it to lose its value. Such coins are not worth holding for long
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
I`m a long-term holder. I have learned from the pass. I hold all my cryptocurrency and don`t sell any. Even my tokens are on hold. For at least 5 years.
I believe inthe future the prizes become skyhigh.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Long-time investment is good if you didn't need the money immediately. But always choose where to invest your money. And always invest what you afford to lose.
Activity: 378
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

It is only smart when everyone wants to keep them and to use them in practice. Unfortunately, most people sell them immediately for projects with ICOs. That's why short term holding is more popular.
Activity: 180
long-term investment is a good investment but it is not always profitable. for example, as now when the market has been falling for 8 months.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Not all coins are needed hold. Some coins are better to sell after they come out on the stock exchange. You should only keep those with potential. To do this, you need to conduct your own research.
Activity: 392
Long term holding is a good thing to do when you have the money to invest and can afford to forget about it for a couple of years. Holding isn't as profitable as trading but it will definitely save you a couple of grey hairs.
Long term holding is really a good and smart strategy to do now because the market is in red and the best thing we can do is to hold if for long time and i also think holding a very promising coin like ethereum can help us to make a good profit again next year.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
It depends on what coin you are going to hold in long-term. There are many coins out there in the market but only few of them are worth to hold in years. Of course, the number one is Bitcoin. If you want to hold long-term, fundamental analysis of that certain coin should be high.
Activity: 85
Keeping in the long run is the worst thing I do. Buying and keeping is not profitable but only makes us lose money. If it was me, I would not keep it at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: