Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 18. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Long term holding is a good thing to do when you have the money to invest and can afford to forget about it for a couple of years. Holding isn't as profitable as trading but it will definitely save you a couple of grey hairs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
as practice has shown, just sit and wait for growth is not profitable, you should always set a stop loss, it is for the future beginners, as many times popodal on such a trick and lost a significant amount of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I would advise you to hold the coin long enough only if they are growing
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Holding won't be only the smartest thing to do, could turn out to be one of the wisest. If you sell at a lower price than you bought it, that is definitely a loss and you're likely going to continue that trend by pressing the panic button all too quickly. It is better to hold and see what the future portrays on price. The only issue is when one is holding, one should know the right time to sell. Where. The price would start depreciating again, it will not send a notification prior.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I believe the smart thing to do is to hold now our holdings and sell after the market become stable again. Market is suffering and experiencing low trend so it will become a huge loss if we decide to hold now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Holding definitely not the smartest move but safest.  Lower the risk lower the reward. Whilst you can learn to trade and make even more. 
Activity: 210
Exactly, holding a coin for a long time is the best choice, while waiting for the price of the coin to rise, it doesn't matter the most important thing to sell at the right time ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The best option for long-term investments will be investing in a number of promising coins and after forgetting about them for a year or two.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
If you have confidence in the coins that you have, then it seems to me worthwhile to keep them!
Activity: 504
Everyone saw it in 2018, and it is stupid to invest in it for a long time. I have never invested in a long time, I keep 100 ethereum but I saw what it was
Activity: 378
In my opinion, the strategy of long-term investment is very unprofitable and can only bring good profits in exceptional cases. It's like a lottery, where it's difficult to win. You can get more profit if you engage in active trading, but it carries certain risks.
Activity: 168
I think long-term investment is the best choice in the current environment . The situation is very difficult for crypto
Activity: 9
Because investors feel that the project they are investing has the potential to grow stronger. You need to learn those methods, it can be profitable for you. Long-term investments can receive huge amounts of money.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
From what I experienced as a bounty hunter to hold the long term depends on the potential of the token when entering the market, because some tokens are good for the long term and some are not. So holding or selling directly to me personally depends, but lately there are a number of statements that say that bounty hunters are very likely to decrease the value of tokens, whereas in my opinion the allocation for the bounty itself is very small. Smart thing to do begins with how you respond and see the potential in the coin is not due to long or short term.
Activity: 266
A smaller risk but depending on your analysis, some tokens if you hold it for a long time you all produce more while some if you hold it for a long time it will go down.
Activity: 32
The next time it drops in the 5900’s I’m buying and hodling until 7-8000! Who’s with me?Huh

So the price can go up and down $600 in a couple of days but it will take a life time to go up to $8000 🤨

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Yes Holding long-term is a wise decision you can earn a huge profit from it. Last year many holders get a huge profit in the end of the year because of their decision to hold it long-term
Activity: 28
The next time it drops in the 5900’s I’m buying and hodling until 7-8000! Who’s with me  Cheesy

Humans don't live that long.

Activity: 126
Not always. If you keep coins in your wallet for a very long time, the process of successful investment can be delayed for a very long time. It is necessary to understand when to sell your coins in order to buy them again at a better price. This process is more complex, but also more profitable.
Activity: 82
I understood that it relies upon the economic situations and your capacity to get it back when it hit less expensive costs. In light of my experiece, long haul holding works quite well in the event that you have the persistence. I additionally perceive that you may profit by offering your long haul property when we go into a bear market, and get them back when they got less expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: