Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 40. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Many media and society as a whole tend not to notice the impressive growth of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies and are more focused on a short-term decline in the price.
It has a psychological explanation - they want to convince themselves that they were right, not buying crypto currency earlier.
Many early adherents of bitcoin believe that bitcoin will constantly grow in price and they are not going to spend or sell it. They are convinced that the era of paper, fiat money is coming to an end.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
if in my personal opinion it is one of the great strategies in crypto business. Stragi strategy like this is what makes us not lose in crypto business.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I will say it's your decision whether you would want to sell immediately or hold it for a long time. Cryptocurrency business is very risky. You can either gain profits or lose profits so the choice is yours.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Long time holding is safer but the key thing to remember with your overall long/short strategy is that prices always come down faster than they go up , but they also go up the majority of the time.

IMO the speed is not that important in long-term holding. The most important is the quality of the project and have a good prospective.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
It depends on time, value etc. For example if you bought during the Top in December 2017 holding gave you nothing but loss until this time. But if you buy from dip and wait same amount of time you can make hundred times better profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Long time holding is safer but the key thing to remember with your overall long/short strategy is that prices always come down faster than they go up , but they also go up the majority of the time.
Activity: 70
when the market is growing then long term investment is a good idea.
Activity: 210
I would be approving in Longtime holding, because mostly of the coin has its value when they are grown enough in the crypto, or simply as they are more valuable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
i think it's smart thing if you look this project are quality coin then you can hold long term.But hold not for all coins because coins some times falling and at a time  coin are  vanish.So hold for quality and establish coin.
Activity: 140
It depends of your strategy i think. If you have no experience, no time, no knowledge how any financial market is working, this is a very smart to buy and hold. But if you are learning technical analysis, analyzing projects and know what are you doing - you can earn a lot of more money thanks to trading or short-middle term investments because of compounding your capital.
Activity: 98
Long-term investments are much safer than short-term ones. I prefer long-term investments. I am sure that in any case I will be in profit in the future. Especially now that the market is in drawdown, we need to hold coins.
Activity: 84
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I think long time holding is the best way of investment on cryptocurrencies at the moment, you can just spend your money and dedicate yourself to some other activity, like bounties or airdrops.
Activity: 107
Altcoins in this period, do not inspire me confidence. A small percentage went on sale .
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
It is an investment strategy that I have been carrying out for a long time. So far I haven't suffered from this investment strategy. Hodl is best
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I choose the long term. This is a great choice for me because I don't have time to trade on exchanges. I also think that buying tokens in the long term can bring more money than in day trading.
Activity: 136
Holding crypto for long term always gives you more returns and I think long term holding can gives you better profit on your investments.
Activity: 211
Holding in the long term will bring you more profit than selling tokens immediately after their appearance on the exchange, since the project needs time to make a really good product.

I think it depends on what coin we hold. if it has good potential in the future, then saving it for the long term is an excellent choice. but if we sell it immediately to make a profit, it would not hurt. basically we should be able to predict whether the project is good or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
I think long-time holding is a very good strategy when the market goes down. And holding coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum can give you a big profit in the future.
Activity: 484
It depends on the individual who is to make the discission. Long term holding is beneficial for some but some its not beneficial. Personally, I don't like long-term holding because you don't know what can happen that period of holding. Coins can be delisted without you knowing.
Short term holding is better.
Activity: 91
Not much, since you can face a huge drop in prices which will never get back to the normal one which will allow you to reach the break-even point. I faced this problem with bitcoin when it has risen more than $15000 (i bought it for $9000), I hold it thinking that it can raise more, and then, all of a sudden, the Bitcoin price has dropped down below $9000
Pages:
Jump to: