Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 41. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
There are many kinds of coin in crypto market in coin market some as buy coin in future you can get a more profit from crypto market. I have some buy coin in the market value so i am sure it will be success in your life. The market will be red marker when the market will be green then the change crypto market.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
I think that here we need to build on the project. As far as the project is promising, what are their plans for the future - and they already have to decide whether to hold the tokens for a long time or sell now and get at least some profit
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Yeah, I think it's a smart strategy. Holding coins with potential and monitoring their
particular prices is a lucrative investment to be exact. Besides the famous and
well known coins around, invested in new currencies and holding them for quite
some time promises lucrative rewards. Hopefully prices goes up over time.

If hold the coin long time. Then you get more profit. If hold the coin check the price information in the market place. Then invest on right time. Price will be down then invest and price increase then sell the coin. People check the market price every day. So most of the people know the all coin information.  Bitcoin is future currency. So hold it long time.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think we should be realistic in choosing a strategy on the project we follow. Because each project is different, and have different prospects. Longtime hold definitely is not the best way out there to make money. You will make more when you actively trading it. But as you know, trading is risky, require knowledge, and takes a lot of time.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
I feel it is smart move but still be very careful and make sure you watch the market trends on a weekly basis. The market is currently bad right now as it fluctuates from time to time, any thoughts of selling right now is as good as hoping for shortages or loss in investments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Yeah, I think it's a smart strategy. Holding coins with potential and monitoring their
particular prices is a lucrative investment to be exact. Besides the famous and
well known coins around, invested in new currencies and holding them for quite
some time promises lucrative rewards. Hopefully prices goes up over time.
Activity: 168
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
You can hold for some time at least till the price of your coin goes high. I have TAU, EOS and QSP and these are going to be listed on new exchanges. Till then you can wait and hodl and see where the price goes.
Activity: 445
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I do think that it is a wise way to earn huge profit from cyptos. Given that the market value of most cryptos from the beginning of this year have shown extreme volatility, holding is surely essential. Selling may result to loss of profit and also, regret. Patience is surely needed at times like this in order to earn bigtime once the recovery have taken place. So just be calm and avoid panic.
Activity: 196
If you very patience person and don't want to get short profit hold it's the best thing you can do.
But in this situation, hodl isn't good because market so fast down and so fast rise, it's very good if you can invest in short term.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725

Investing in the long term is the right choice in my opinion. As a bounty hunter, of course we do not want to lose the results of our efforts so far and invest in the long term is the right thing to do. But, you do your own analysis of the coins you will invest and you should always keep up with the coins, if you are wrong in taking a step, maybe what you get is a failure.
Activity: 149
Long time holding can be good but it is not favourable at all times. Right now, with coins like PRG, NEO and ADA you can hold these coins for some time till the projects are launched and their price goes high.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Holding in the long term will bring you more profit than selling tokens immediately after their appearance on the exchange, since the project needs time to make a really good product.
Activity: 111

It really depends. But a safe bet for sure profit is really a longer holding. Byt you have to be wise when holding a coin for a long period of time. You have to study and make sure that you invested on the right coin, right project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Based on my own experience I have found one solution to keep my portfolio I'm a healthy state. No metter if you keep your coin for long or short term. The key is to sell on pump. You can configure price alert in Delta or Blockfolio.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Holding always help you in getting profit so don't try to be a panic seller you will regret later. Those who hold coins when martket is red always get profit when market turns green. Mostly people sell their coins when market is down and regret on their act later when price goes up in few hours, days, and months.
Many events has been discuss here regarding to that regrets thing, those panic sellers who didn't bothered to take time researching and understanding the flow, they are those who keeps complaining and crying out loud when the market rise to the moon or fall into the deep, better option is to keep holding until you reached your target gains.
Activity: 75

For me, since I use this as a part-time job or a side job, it is a smart thing to do since investing in long term can give you more profit and at the same time there is a chance that it can go much higher. Depending on the need, I usuall hold it for long but in case of emergency or there is the need of money I sell it on short term.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Maybe it is a smart thing to do about the holding it a long time. Actually they have some coins the best way to hold and a longterm way to earn but it was worth also to hold of it.
Activity: 672
Long-term storage of tokens or coins can actually lead you to a lot of money in your wallet, but it can be the opposite. Because many projects have no purpose to develop something, they only rob people.
Activity: 84
Keeping a long coin is also a way for you to make a profitable investment. Just like you invest in long time bonds to make a profit. When you buy a bitcoin and keep it waiting until the price goes up then you have a profit. Know how to do business, you will quickly get rich.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Smart or not, I will consider some things, I say that this will depend on the coins. Why? Not all coins are good for the long-term holding investment. We must analyze which coin has the potential in the future by analyzing the concept and volume in the market. If it is right, you will get the very profitable long holding.
Pages:
Jump to: