Pages:
Author

Topic: Look at a pirate, eye to eye if you dare. - page 14. (Read 60674 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It seems like automatic scammer tag list the moment the ponzi implodes

Frankly, that's stupid.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
It appears someone is unhappy they haven't deposited long ago.

I would like to find out if pirate has met up with anyone myself, since this was his original posting.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
You guys are so ridiculous sometimes.

I've dared to looked at a pirate, eye to eye, and I can say that I'm happy that I did.

Do not play "idiots" with us. Say that you have met that guy with moniker pirateat40 and are satisfied that he was present here and that that you are satisfied that he is indeed the same person who runs this ponzi and that as supposedly "respected community member with a good reputation" vouch for him etc... Or say that you have not.

For all we can see you are trying to post ironic/vague statements supporting proliferation of a ponzi scheme in hope that somehow you will not get a scammer tag and be ostracised by this community as every single fraudster involved into this either directly or indirectly should.

Do you think that by posting vague statements you will avoid consequences of being promoter of this fraud scheme? There is that list of all those shills and ponzi co-conspirators who are all so vocal in vague and supposedly "respected" and promote the poinzi tirelessly. You shills be ready for the shitstorm that will happen once YOUR ponzi implodes. You will be guilty in eyes of this community and in the eyes of law as much as the direct ponzi operator himself.

Nobody here is ridiculous but a bunch of fraudsters who promote this poinzi and even more so all the idiots who eat all the shit they spawn.

Lets make a list with who is on the payroll of pirate or has any personal interest in any of his operations:
- Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- BurtW (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- PatrickHarnett (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- dollartrader (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- hashking (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- imsaguy (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- ineededausername (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- bitfoo (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- pay.btc (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- gigavps (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
who else??

Good start. It seems like automatic scammer tag list the moment the ponzi implodes as well as list of scammers for all the criminal reports that will be lodged eventually when this indeed blows over as many think it will.

Now a little exercise for all the readers. See the posting history of individuals mentioned above. See their mission  here for yourself.

Then he's just screwing with you and everyone else trying to follow this thread.

Since they're always complaining about FUD, why create it themselves?

I'm guessing they did meet pirate, had a great time, feel really reassured, and now they want everyone else to be left in the dark and jealous or something to punish the forum for spreading so much FUD. I don't know, or care really.
I asked Goat on IRC, and he acted as if he doesn't know what deleted posts I am talking about, even after I pointed to this thread.

The "confirmation" of this guy is ridiculous. We're down to gigavps now.

Then he's just screwing with you and everyone else trying to follow this thread.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
We're down to gigavps now.

Not really. Giga never said he saw pirateat40. He did say he saw "a pirate." I figure it was a cardboard cutout...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Crash the party,everyone withdraw deposits  from BST on sunday and see if he can make mondays interest payments or not  ........

very simple test to check if its a ponzi or not ? and get all this bullshit over once and for all
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I asked Goat on IRC, and he acted as if he doesn't know what deleted posts I am talking about, even after I pointed to this thread.

The "confirmation" of this guy is ridiculous. We're down to gigavps now.
They are either screwing with us just to watch our dumbfounded responses, or something weird is going on. Really not sure which atm.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Is it me, or Goat messages have been removed? I'm pretty sure I saw him posted a couple of post before me.

Or maybe I'm crazy or something? Huh

No, I'm seeing this as well. There are multiple posts missing that very strongly implied Pirateat40 met Goat in Vegas.

He posted two things, I think. One about Pirate getting lucky when Giga was rolling (and 167 to 1 odds/people handing out free beer), and then another about "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Hmmmmm. Is it staying in Vegas or not?

I remember at least a third post that quoted Gigavps "saw a pirate" and added a "+1", don't remember whether there was more in it.

This is very fishy, why would someone wipe all his posts from more than one page?
Is it me, or Goat messages have been removed? I'm pretty sure I saw him posted a couple of post before me.

Or maybe I'm crazy or something? Huh

He posted two things, I think. One about Pirate getting lucky when Giga was rolling (and 167 to 1 odds/people handing out free beer), and then another about "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Hmmmmm. Is it staying in Vegas or not?
legendary
Activity: 1022
- pay.btc (runs PiratePassThrough Bond on GLBSE or is affiliated with one)
- gigavps (runs PiratePassThrough Bond on GLBSE or is affiliated with one)

But it seems pointless to make a list like that, because most people on it are not even in Vegas.

edited
Activity: 168
Do you need 120 confirmations or something?

If you're not happy, go to Vegas.

i think you're confused, this *is* my 120 confirmations
Pretty low key so far considering the hype.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Men touching men...... I wouldn't want to tell either
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
Any bitcoiners around at Def Con right now?

I'm at the Chillout Cafe. I have a Hak5 cap on the table next to my lap top, should make me easy to spot.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
payb.tc runs bitcoinmax.com, which is a PPT but it's independent of GLBTSE.

From the horse's mouth:

i know that one of the things people like about bitcoin max is not having to deal with gblse, and i can totally understand that, because i don't want to either. i don't have an account there and it seems way too complicated, and to be honest, it seems like too much effort.
Activity: 237
I have seen a pirate and he looks like a pirate.

You guys are so ridiculous sometimes.

I've dared to looked at a pirate, eye to eye, and I can say that I'm happy that I did.

We really only have giga's words here, which are vague, and a +1 from Goat. My guesses are either,

1) Pirate hasn't shown or
2) He has and they are intentionally teasing the forum

For both I have to wonder why...
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

payb.tc runs bitcoinmax.com, which is a PPT but it's independent of GLBTSE.

Just in case anyone cares about facts, y'know?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Ok, just to make sure in advance, who's testimony can be trusted the most;

Lets make a list with who is on the payroll of pirate or has any personal interest in any of his operations:

- Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- BurtW (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- PatrickHarnett (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- dollartrader (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- hashking (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- imsaguy (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- ineededausername (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- bitfoo (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- pay.btc (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
- gigavps (runs PiratePassThrough Bond or is affiliated with one)
who else??

I will update this list, discussion is public, pls provide evidence, like posts that indicate that said person is bond holder or else. Any amount of holdings qualify its holder for an entry in this list
Pages:
Jump to: