Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for investor of 8.5 BTC - page 2. (Read 7438 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 10, 2012, 10:47:16 AM
you put us on an ignore list  Huh

but that just makes us stronger
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
August 10, 2012, 10:24:28 AM
Considering how much time I have put into these projects, how extensive my network is and how wide my knowledge regarding these matters is, it would seem logical that a financial reward is inevitable at some point.

Translation: Considering how much time I've spent trying to swizzle money out of people. If I keep trying, some mug is sure to send me some coins

Activity: 235
Merit: 101
August 10, 2012, 10:20:54 AM
There is a lot of posting going on in this thread. If it seems like I am ignoring lots of people and comments it's because I am.

Everyone who has ever been overly negative and spiteful in this thread is on the ignore list. I haven't got a clue what those people are talking about.

I am looking for friendly, clever and gently spirited investors here. I will spend my time communicating with people who approach me in a friendly and reasonable manner.

To you, potential investor and business partner - don't hesitate to get in touch either in this thread or through a private message. If you think you know better than the pack - perhaps you do.

Let's fire off an investor's love rocket into the sky and watch in glory as the bitcoins rain down on our joyful faces! : )
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
August 10, 2012, 09:57:35 AM
It keeps getting better. I love this thread.
August 10, 2012, 09:47:23 AM
I do not have a lot of money so I can only invest a little every now and then.

But I have invested most of my life as an adult into trying to build a network of developers and entrepreneurs and making research about the web and IT industry, with the purpose of creating a platform for rapid and agile launches and coordination of software projects.

if you have invested most of your life...and you have very little money (your words) then why should we trust you with our money?

Because sometimes hard work pays off.

I guess I am dim because that answer makes little sense to me, well no sense.

Please allow me to clarify what I meant: Just because all the hard work hasn't paid off yet doesn't mean it will never pay off.

Considering how much time I have put into these projects, how extensive my network is and how wide my knowledge regarding these matters is, it would seem logical that a financial reward is inevitable at some point.
Activity: 11
August 10, 2012, 09:19:47 AM

But I have invested most of my life as an adult into trying to build a network of developers and entrepreneurs and making research about the web and IT industry, with the purpose of creating a platform for rapid and agile launches and coordination of software projects.

if you have invested most of your life...and you have very little money (your words) then why should we trust you with our money?

I guess I am dim because that answer makes little sense to me, well no sense.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
August 10, 2012, 05:47:52 AM
why would you ask for a 8.5 btc investment? Just put a show on your head and ask for a loan.... some people would give away 8 btc for a laugh Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
August 10, 2012, 05:39:55 AM

Yet you still havent raised any of the  8.5btc in months ?
legendary
August 10, 2012, 05:39:27 AM
The bitcoin community operates by its own rules. This is not a normal business environment and normal business rules and norms do not apply.

Translated: I'm annoyed because my usual avenues for scamming people aren't working here.
legendary
August 10, 2012, 05:34:29 AM
You reek of sweat, dude. But 10 points for trying to communicate properly.

Do I detect the penny has finally dropped for our little scam friend? Now he's starting to get all offensive towards us.
August 10, 2012, 05:23:10 AM

August 10, 2012, 05:21:09 AM
sron jokes aside. If you are going to ask people to invest you need to be fully transparent on exactly what it is you are offering and how it works (in full detail). You need a business plan, projected earnings, a registered company and proper legally binding contract for investors and yourself to sign. You reek of scam or al least inexperience and no body in their right mind is going to give you a cent until all or at least most of those factors are in place. I am guessing you are quite young or at least very inexperienced in these thing and your ambition is admirable, but until you have fully thought through all these factors I would hold off on looking for investors. Good luck mate. Scam or no scam 10 points for persistence

The bitcoin community operates by its own rules. This is not a normal business environment and normal business rules and norms do not apply. If the governments eventually crack down on this community, the registered users will go first. Stay anonymous as long as you can.

You reek of sweat, dude. But 10 points for trying to communicate properly.
Activity: 24
August 09, 2012, 08:46:24 PM
sron jokes aside. If you are going to ask people to invest you need to be fully transparent on exactly what it is you are offering and how it works (in full detail). You need a business plan, projected earnings, a registered company and proper legally binding contract for investors and yourself to sign. You reek of scam or al least inexperience and no body in their right mind is going to give you a cent until all or at least most of those factors are in place. I am guessing you are quite young or at least very inexperienced in these thing and your ambition is admirable, but until you have fully thought through all these factors I would hold off on looking for investors. Good luck mate. Scam or no scam 10 points for persistence
legendary
August 09, 2012, 03:29:26 PM
His so called 'network of developers' is actually a network of 419 scammers.
Activity: 11
August 09, 2012, 03:04:33 PM

legendary
August 09, 2012, 02:49:05 PM
Now, I don't want you lot to get jealous. But 'sron' told me I was due a multi-million dollar inheritance from my long lost wealthy great uncle in Nigeria, I didn't know I had.

I sent 'sron' the 10000btc he needed for legal costs today and told me my millions should be in my account tomorrow. I'm so lucky 'sron' found me, such an honest guy.

Now what shall I choose. Ferrari or Lamborghini tomorrow?
August 09, 2012, 02:11:44 PM
ahhh, but I wanted to send him 0.00671 BTC for 90%... 8.5 pesos Smiley
legendary
August 09, 2012, 01:28:42 PM
I will offer you 8.5 pesos in BTC for a 90% share Smiley

Sorry you've been disqualified from entry. Your opportunity to become a multi-millionaire has vaporized. Bad luck.
August 09, 2012, 12:48:29 PM
I will offer you 8.5 pesos in BTC for a 90% share Smiley
legendary
August 09, 2012, 10:42:07 AM
Well I'm at work, texting from my phone when boss isn't looking so just some light entertainment to get me through my shift.

'sron', 10 out of 10 for persistent. 0 out of 10 for brains.
Pages:
Jump to: