Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for investor of 8.5 BTC - page 5. (Read 7438 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 101
August 06, 2012, 10:09:41 AM
I think I have cracked this nut now.

We will offer profit shares as dividends.

We will get started as soon as the funding has been raised.

This could be the biggest thing since bitcoin : )

Invest now, join the joyride!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 04, 2012, 11:47:07 PM
This is to all newcomers to this thread:

Relax, have fun, invest.

Instead of relaxing and having fun, you might want to work a little and earn that $45 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
August 04, 2012, 11:39:06 PM
We now accept investments on the following bitcoin address:

1J8BJKyV2dJZfESdY5w6CQ1n7b9rt4UJH5

The business model has been updated. We will primarily invest in development projects within the Bitcoin community.

8.5 BTC gets you 0.1% of the shares once the company has been registered on GLBSE or a competing platform.

0.85 BTC gets you 0.01% of the shares and so on. We will give away a maximum of 10% of the shares on this investment occasion.

Happy investing : )

who is "we"?
Probably him and himself.
Activity: 11
August 04, 2012, 08:35:00 PM

The business model has been updated. We will primarily invest in development projects within the Bitcoin community.

8.5 BTC gets you 0.1% of the shares once the company has been registered on GLBSE or a competing platform.

0.85 BTC gets you 0.01% of the shares and so on. We will give away a maximum of 10% of the shares on this investment occasion.

who is "we"?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
August 04, 2012, 08:33:54 AM

You don't give up easily do you? One could argue if that is one of your good attributes as an entrepreneur or just plain blindness from reality. Anyway I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt and pretend I am interested.

You mentioned there is a business model, an updated one in fact, but have failed so far to explain what it is.

Why would anyone invest in your company?
What product or service does your company deliver? Why is it unique?
What have you got to offer that we cannot easily do ourselves? I can just as easily invest BTC on GLBSE myself.

Until you can answer all of these questions in detail, no one is going to take you seriously and you are just making a bigger fool of yourself believing someone is actually going to send you money (except out of pity).
August 04, 2012, 08:15:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
July 19, 2012, 07:33:15 PM
This thread is a complete joke.

"Relax, have fun, invest."  =  "Trust me but don't think about it, then give me your money."

An "investment fund" with 8.5 BTC?  And you're giving away 0.1% shares to your investor?  Wow, aren't you generous  Roll Eyes  So, even if you make 10,000 shares (for a face-value of .00085 BTC apiece), the investor, receiving 0.1% of them, will have a whopping 10 shares with a face-value sum of .0082 BTC.

By the way, I mine that much BTC in like 1-2 minutes.

And, then there's still the absolutely ludicrous fact that you only intend on repaying your investor if you break even!  Do you have any idea how long it will take you to break even aka 100% ROI?  Well, unless you're investing through pirate or a similar pass-through, my guess is that it will take 6-12 months if not longer.   Yeah, thanks but no thanks.  How about a 8.5 BTC loan with a payback of 9-10 BTC in 7 days?

This is one of the least thought out and unprepared business proposals I've ever heard.
Activity: 3
July 19, 2012, 07:08:38 PM
"Newbies" should be renamed to "Scammers Paradise"
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
July 19, 2012, 04:36:20 AM
8.5 BTC for a startup? Even if it were extremely profitable, say, 10% per year, it'll take you 75 years to reach 100,000 USD Smiley
Activity: 854
einc.io
July 18, 2012, 07:31:11 PM
I have read this thread from beginning till the end.
You don't have a real plan, your original message keep changing.
People won't trust you, because you don't know how to execute your ideas and turn it into profits.
If someone is going to invest in you, that person wants guarantee that you are able to pull it off and return some kind of profit.
Most people on this forum took the risk to invest in equipment to mine bitcoins.
The early adopters having a head start, but it is never too late too jump on the wagon.
I myself start to mine in june 2011, not the best time to start.
A lot of people start to mine at that time, some are more successful than others, some people quit because it isn't profitable to mine for everyone.
If you truly believe in bitcoins, you should take the risk to invest in equipment to mine yourself some bitcoins.
It is still profitable to start mining if you have read the forum and able to lower your cost.
Nothing works without a plan.
Asking for money to invest without a good plan simply don't work.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
July 18, 2012, 02:23:08 PM
I have given it some thought and I would actually like to sweeten the deal by offering 0.1% of the shares in return for the 8.5 BTC.

In terms of verification for the GLBSE, perhaps we could use your (the investor's) details to ensure that we comply with the regulations of that particular platform.

Regards

SRON

LOL verify with our details and give 8.5 BTC in return for an amazing 0.1% of shares!  Shocked
And if you take everyone's money and run, your poor investor would be the one to be blamed by everyone who bought shares.
Win-win for you!

Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
July 18, 2012, 11:35:44 AM
you are going to need way more than 8.5BTC.
0.1% ? seriously ?

You are not offering anything. Action is needed, not just some idea. Ideas are plentiful action is much more rare.
July 18, 2012, 11:16:47 AM
I have given it some thought and I would actually like to sweeten the deal by offering 0.1% of the shares in return for the 8.5 BTC.

In terms of verification for the GLBSE, perhaps we could use your (the investor's) details to ensure that we comply with the regulations of that particular platform.

Regards

SRON
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
July 16, 2012, 01:49:57 PM
OT: Whats the GBLSE?  since this is the newbie forums and all.  

EDIT: nevermind I typoed it and google gets me tehre if I do GLBSE Cheesy

Also this guy seems like  scammer to me, even though I know very little to bitcoins, he still gives that vibe.
Activity: 14
July 16, 2012, 01:19:22 PM
A mistake made by people who are new to startups and entrepreneurship is to imagine that "the idea" is where the magic is, and to act secretive and weird and try to protect their precious idea or business concept from the prying eyes of outsiders. Chances are 20 other people have already thought of your magical unique thing
+1

Also, if you're not willing or capable of getting $60 into an exchange on your own, that doesn't reflect well upon your ability to get things done.
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
July 16, 2012, 11:05:39 AM
And I'm out...
Activity: 518
July 15, 2012, 05:21:02 PM

Relax, have fun, invest.

Some of the better traits for looking after other people's money is stress, OCD, look/read/calculate, repeat, and have something at risk.  Starting a "fund" with no capital isn't going to do it.

There are several established investing funds and they do not need to be listed on GLBSE to commence.  My personal favourite is based in Brazil.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 15, 2012, 10:24:58 AM

Relax, have fun, invest.

Telling people to relax and have fun isn't going to suddenly make them trust you.
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 15, 2012, 07:42:16 AM
New comers to this thread like myself have read the previous posts.
Sorry, I'm out.
July 15, 2012, 07:27:21 AM

Relax, have fun, invest.
Pages:
Jump to: