Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to sell my forum account for btc. Is there any interest in this? - page 5. (Read 7455 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I wish mods can ban people selling accounts. This will only increase scams in the lovely forum...

I know! It's just awful that this forum allows such freedoms. They should police this place to death until any possibility of individual thought is crushed beneath the weight of despotism.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I wish mods can ban people selling accounts. This will only increase scams in the lovely forum...
legendary
I'll give you .25 btc if you're interested.

PM sent.

I'm bit short myself right now, but I'm long on 99% wholegrain flour iykwim. 100g?

I love flour. How would you ship it?

We have donkeys going to most countries. Then drop to your PO box. I go first, I like you.

Done. lol

Be sure you test the purity of that flour, some flour vendors have been extracting the gluten and cutting it with bleached white.

Thanks for letting me know. My bread would bake into a bad trip.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

PM sent.

I'm bit short myself right now, but I'm long on 99% wholegrain flour iykwim. 100g?

We have donkeys going to most countries. Then drop to your PO box. I go first, I like you.

Done. lol

Be sure you test the purity of that flour, some flour vendors have been extracting the gluten and cutting it with bleached white.
legendary

PM sent.

Done. lol
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

PM sent.

legendary

PM sent.

Activity: 19

PM sent.

legendary
Activity: 28
legendary
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
I'll buy it for 0.01.

I've already had offers for 10x that but thanks for the offer. Smiley

The true value of the account was made plain by the above reveal.  It is worth more than 10x.

Consider:
http://css.csail.mit.edu/6.858/2013/projects/mfleder-mkester-spillai.pdf

I would never buy an account such as QuestionAuthority, or at least not here, and not through the forum, or with a PM even... If only there were another way that didn't destroy its value...

That's the reason to buy my account. It's never been linked to a real Bitcoin address. It is also the reason for everyone to trade accounts occasionally. If the majority of users traded accounts using PM only and never used a Bitcoin address twice that concept wouldn't work.

Thanks for making plain what you have, it is valuable and you have earned what you will receive.  Well done.
legendary
I'll buy it for 0.01.

The true value of the account was made plain by the above reveal.  It is worth more than 10x.

Consider:

I would never buy an account such as QuestionAuthority, or at least not here, and not through the forum, or with a PM even... If only there were another way that didn't destroy its value...

That's the reason to buy my account. It's never been linked to a real Bitcoin address. It is also the reason for everyone to trade accounts occasionally. If the majority of users traded accounts using PM only and never used a Bitcoin address twice that concept wouldn't work.
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
I'll buy it for 0.01.

Consider:

legendary
I'll buy it for 0.01.

Activity: 14
I'll buy it for 0.01.
legendary
Some folks do giveaways and require accounts of a certain age to qualify.
So the account may have some value for this purpose aside from anything else.

I don't support the idea, or the notion of gaming the trust system, but I wish you well.
You must really be suffering to compromise yourself in such ways.
Ethics are more important than money, it is easy to make money if you lose it, but when you lose trust, it is so very hard to regain, and often impossible.

Agreed. Trust is an important aspect of this community and it's been violated many times by well respected founding members of Bitcoin.

I'm uniquely qualified to do what I'm doing. It should be easy for anyone to tell if someone new is controlling my account. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2427812

Haha so this topic isn't genuine Wink

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

I don't support the idea, or the notion of gaming the trust system, but I wish you well.
Ethics are more important than money, it is easy to make money if you lose it, but when you lose trust, it is so very hard to regain, and often impossible.

Agreed. Trust is an important aspect of this community and it's been violated many times by well respected founding members of Bitcoin.

I'm uniquely qualified to do what I'm doing. It should be easy for anyone to tell if someone new is controlling my account. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2427812

Haha so this topic isn't genuine Wink
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: