Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking to sell my forum account for btc. Is there any interest in this? - page 8. (Read 7455 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Oh, I forgot to mention that you can have all my PMs too. Every discussion I've had with everyone from Memory Dealers to MatthewNWright.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I want to find out if there is any interest in having an established account for a newbie. There is a thread in meta over stopping the sale of accounts. I want to know if there is a reason to stop allowing it. Does it really happen? Of course, if I get a really good offer I'll take it and come back as a newbie. I've done that twice already anyway. lol

Ok cool. Look forward to the next reincarnation lol
legendary
I want to find out if there is any interest in having an established account for a newbie. There is a thread in meta over stopping the sale of accounts. I want to know if there is a reason to stop allowing it. Does it really happen? Of course, if I get a really good offer I'll take it and come back as a newbie. I've done that twice already anyway. lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Not sure an account is worth much, but good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Wow dude. Guess this was bound to start happening....
legendary
I am a bit short of btc for a major purchase and don't know what else to do. If your interested PM me and let me know what its worth to you. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: