Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 18986 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Before you start on making a smll business with bitcoin, the frist thing you should do is to plan. Make spme palnning. Do some research on whether or not the business you want to start with is your like or your passion. Because if you will start a business that you least likely with, it might not go successfully. You should start where your heart desires. Next is to be ready to spend bitcoin. Are you willing to useyour bitcoin in this business. You must also be ready to take a risk if you will continue to start a business.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.
Don’t get me wrong but if you do not know what kind of business you want to establish then it is better to not do it, if you have nothing original that can distinguish you, you are going to fail, it is better to think of something else.
Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
Well before starting any business, it will be better if the business you choose is the things you like most or the things you enjoy to do - there's a lot of business you can do but always follow what you are passionate about.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
This forum is very weird it's just a bunch of ppl trying to make money by posting so you get lots of strange replies that go on and on forever for no reason and it's not useful conversations that anyone would even read.  What has this all turned into? 
I believe there are teams that will oversee this forum, I often see post deleted by moderators for off tofic or spam. How do you say that. And now you are not doing any useful post.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If you are a beginner who wants to set up an own business and wants to become a successful entrepreneur. Today we know that the job is not comparable with that job seekers which impact on unemployment everywhere. With self-employment you can have many opportunities to keep going and develop, in addition if you have a cretive idea then self-employed is the best way for you. Lots of benefits that you can get if you become an entrepreneur, Business ideas are the most important thing before starting a business, it seems very impossible we start a business without any previous business ideas. Why business ideas become so important, this in because the effort if the start with a good idea and looking far ahead will produce business with excellent quality. Once you have found the perfect idea for the business you are going to take the next step is a mature business plan. The business plan becomes a very important thing for you to think carefully before starting a business, one of the problems will be Arise if you ignore the Business Plan is a chaos in the middle of a business that result in the decline and even the failure of your business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
This forum is very weird it's just a bunch of ppl trying to make money by posting so you get lots of strange replies that go on and on forever for no reason and it's not useful conversations that anyone would even read.  What has this all turned into? 
Lol, look at the first page, the Thread Author asking for help. and your post doesn't help.
Merit: 252
There are business that gives profit in short term but it should be planned well, to the thread author, it's really hard to help you because you didn't give us enough details, but if you don't have any details to give, focus on planning first then get back to us, we are willing to help, always remember this things you need to consider
1. Capital
2. Products/Services
3. Market

Make sure that three elements should be balanced and should be planned well.
I believe there could be no need of any special arrangements required for bitcoin based small business compared to what we need to do with physical shops.

All the requirements are applicable for physical stores also applicable for online shops. But there could be some significant edge for online shops over other shops because they do not need to pay big transaction fees and also no taxes which could be converted into some discounts for customers so that they will keep on coming back along with bitcoin payments.

No, Any business should consider that 3, whether it's online or physical stores or shops(Brick and Mortar Shops), Any business will consider that 3. Even online shops should pay taxes as long as the government enforces that kind of law, as long as you are selling something , tax will be involved, do you think government will just let it slip away? it's their primary source of income in our country, therefore tax is really needed to be paid, even online and physical shops.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
For me, it always meant a temporary earnings. Therefore, I approach this question very simply. If there is a possibility, then I do it. Because tomorrow everything can end.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Gamerbits -- Limited $900k ICO -- gbits.io
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
so like a subscription model? Well idk, maybe something like lootbox but you'd need to think of the theme(s) for it. maybe something like, souvenirs from various countries around the world or something like that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
There are lots of good small businesses that can make good money. But before, there are a lot of things that which must be mastered a person who will pioneer a business even though you think it is a small business for you. You also have to have a very mature plan to start a business, because if you do not have a mature plan, your business will not last long.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
when starting a small business related to bitcoin first you have to equip yourself with full knowledge in the bitcoin industry how you will be paid or how you will be paying your supplier. second, your business must be the things you like the most, for that you will not be working like a horse. because if you love your doing, you will never get tired of it. and lasty, have the balls of steel to face the problems that your future business would encounter.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
First, bitcoin payment bussiness can be only with online job.
i think daily or weekly payments for serious job is no possible, maybe is better to look something as a long therm job. Monthly or for three months is much realistic.
Bitcoin payment business means processing payments for a venture or something similar to that ?
I believe bitcoin can support all types of business both offline and online but the requirement of confirmation must be deciding how secure it will be. My local physical shop owner is ready to accept my bitcoin payments from me (not just myself. He accepts from all known people) even with zero confirmations. This way bitcoin based business can do anything even in physical level too.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
i think daily or weekly payments for serious job is no possible, maybe is better to look something as a long therm job. Monthly or for three months is much realistic.
But if we can put it in accordance with what we need then we can create a proper job. Indeed payment should always be online because that is the nature of bitcoin. But this is not a problem, because now it's a lot of online stores that sell all the needs. So if you say that bitcoin is only for online system then all we need is available. Opening an online store is a great option.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
How exactly are you planning to earn your bitcoin? Are you going to sell a product? Offer a service? Lend out bitcoins? How you plan to earn your money would determine how you start it and what the starting budget would be (including expenses before you start earning profits). That would also determine how your website would look or function (if you don't know how to make one, be prepared to shell out some bucks to have it made).

Or maybe you still don't have any idea what business to build? Maybe ask yourself first what your skills are, what are you passions, and what problem you are planning to solve for other people.
It could be better to have a planned and goal before thinking about starting a small business. And if you are going to set a business on the bitcoin system or through bitcoin transaction the best thing to do is to educate yourself first and have a source of bitcoin just like campaign to have a capital on the business you choose to deal with. And always look at the possibilities of development and progress for your business to become successful and for you to have other way of earning such trading or investments.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

Even for me, Still I have earning bitcoin as a passive income alone. Until we invest some funds on bitcoin related business, till that we can be use a passive income only. Please utilize the situation if any further dumps happen on bitcoin and buy as much you can. Then choose the perfect investment option.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 490
Decide whether you're into plans of investing big or small and about the profit expectation and start your business. The reason is that based on the investment will be your profit. Importantly one with good learning skills can make themselves active into the blockchain platform and join as a developer as several projects were existing regularly.

That would require some promising skills when you become a developer. It would take years of research and studies in order to achieve that level. Well if you're really serious about being a developer then so be it, the road will be hard but it would be worth it. Don't become a scammer if you've become one. Wink

First of all you must have knowledge into something you really want to go with,it is advisable to plan for your business first,think of what will help you alot and what really people wants to get in this days for your business to succeed

In short be innovative. It's true that there are lot of lots of lots of ideas today but only few succeeded that's because people don't need that service. Being unique in what you're business can offer that will be trendy to people these days will always be a number one priority.
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

Before you dive straight in, make sure you have a clear plan on what you would like to happen to your business:
1. How big would you like your business to be?
2. What/Who is your target audience?
3. Do you have any special skills such as coding that will assist you in starting your business, or do you need to hire developers in certain areas?
4. How many employees do you want to have?
5. Will this whole business be local or web-based?
6. If local, don't just use only bitcoin - many users are not yet ready to start using bitcoins, so don't build your whole business on it just yet.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
There are business that gives profit in short term but it should be planned well, to the thread author, it's really hard to help you because you didn't give us enough details, but if you don't have any details to give, focus on planning first then get back to us, we are willing to help, always remember this things you need to consider
1. Capital
2. Products/Services
3. Market

Make sure that three elements should be balanced and should be planned well.
I believe there could be no need of any special arrangements required for bitcoin based small business compared to what we need to do with physical shops.

All the requirements are applicable for physical stores also applicable for online shops. But there could be some significant edge for online shops over other shops because they do not need to pay big transaction fees and also no taxes which could be converted into some discounts for customers so that they will keep on coming back along with bitcoin payments.
Pages:
Jump to: