Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 18986 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
starting a small business is easy, with btc you can start your own investment, or you can sell your talent like design or anything else. If you want quick results then you can focus on investing
Yeah it is very good idea and now a lot of the people are very talented and it is very easy for them to get in the bitcoin and to earn the money, now it is very important to have the proper money if you want o spend the easy and the simple life because a lot of the people are investing the money in bitcoin and they are developing the different sites and are getting the money so it is very easy now.
Yeah there is no doubt in it that all the people are very talented and they are having the guts to do the better and the income of the bitcoin will be the best thing about the bitcoin, I am having the regular source for the bitcoin earning and the site for the bitcoin payment is now available for the people who are earning from it day by day, the bitcoin best business is the buying and selling of the bitcoin.
That's right I know that people can do anything to earn some money or bitcoin, moreover some people are having a lot of idea on how they can handle or manage their bitcoin especially into business. I'm if businessman or some people create a business I know it will gonna be successful.
Because most of the people are wants to earn a lot of bitcoin, I know they can create a small or large business using crypto currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
starting a small business is easy, with btc you can start your own investment, or you can sell your talent like design or anything else. If you want quick results then you can focus on investing
Yeah it is very good idea and now a lot of the people are very talented and it is very easy for them to get in the bitcoin and to earn the money, now it is very important to have the proper money if you want o spend the easy and the simple life because a lot of the people are investing the money in bitcoin and they are developing the different sites and are getting the money so it is very easy now.
Yeah there is no doubt in it that all the people are very talented and they are having the guts to do the better and the income of the bitcoin will be the best thing about the bitcoin, I am having the regular source for the bitcoin earning and the site for the bitcoin payment is now available for the people who are earning from it day by day, the bitcoin best business is the buying and selling of the bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
I think there are all sorts of small businesses that we can start with bitcoin, if you try to open an online business pay attention and plan as best as possible what they want to offer and sell to them, try to make it as attractive as possible so that many consumers are interested, or maybe you want to open an offline business with a bit of capital from bitcoin I think a business that can be tried is to make a simple restaurant or you can make a coffee shop, it might be a great place to gather and drink coffee
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

So, you can start sell different drink or fresh fruits for btc.
Also you can open delivery items for btc, from point A to point B.
Good luck!
It is right that this is easy to start the business with the bitcoin and a lot of the people are doing the bitcoin online business, I am sure your business will rock in the future. You will see in the future people will use the bitcoin and the payment of the bitcoin will be easy to pay hand the profit will be high. Bitcoin is being use as the payment in Switzerland and the payment is easy to pay for the huge profit.
Activity: 350
i think it is easy to start a new small scale business with bitcoin there are a number of businesses which can be started through bitcoin and that will be the promotion factor for bitcoin. like if you start a shop through bitcoin the people will come to your shop and they will pay you each kind of money you can allow them to pay you bitcoin as well and through this you will earn bitcoin as well.

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.
I think you can use the earnings from bitcoin to do the actual offline business in your life for the general public to feel it, a small example you can create a coffee shop or other business using the initial capital of bitcoin income for your business. It can make your income more profitable.
Starting off some other new business from the amount of profit which you are getting by investing your money into bitcoin is a wonderful idea. I will suggest you to go for investing your amount of money into real estate business as this is going to more profitable one. This will help you in making better earnings and it will help you live a comfortable life. You only need to manage the things well.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Learn BBcode Because many users now join to this site and start ads   for Signature
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

First thing to do is look for an opensource connection that can let you earn bitcoins in the transaction to be connected in your website. Next thing is look for a programmer who can develop your website and place all your things that you want to sell for bitcoin currency.
Activity: 1022

So, you can start sell different drink or fresh fruits for btc.
Also you can open delivery items for btc, from point A to point B.
Good luck!
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Do you mean you want to accept cryptocurrency as payment for your business or do you want to run a company in the blockchain industry?
Activity: 588
I think you can use the earnings from bitcoin to do the actual offline business in your life for the general public to feel it, a small example you can create a coffee shop or other business using the initial capital of bitcoin income for your business. It can make your income more profitable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260

If you want to start your own business daily payment is hard for it but that will be depending on your choice. For me, it's better if you've got enough capital, then you can do buying and selling of hardware. It's on a demand but you need to cover a wide operation in able to get a good quantity of customers.

What do you mean by hardwares? Is it computee hardware or mining hardwares? But if you mean mining hardware well i don't see some good demands on it since mining of blocks got more difficulty at this point and the one i see their is the owners of hardwares are selling it since they see that it is not worthy for them anymore and they will be eaten by electricity cost if they will continue to operate it.
[/quote

If start the small business and you will get the information for the business process and you will improve you self. But you will save the bitcoin for the future purposs. It will help to you business clear the issues. You will know the investing for the future growth and how to invest it will know for the start the small business. improve your self
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
To start a business with Bitcoin, IMO, you should:

1. Have a plan first, if you do not have a plan for developing your business, you will soon fail.

2. To get started with BTC, you have to find out about bitcoin to avoid problems occurring during the operation of the business.

3. Hire people with good knowledge of this industry, they can advise, help you a lot of that.

4. BTC output is also a problem, if you want to withdraw cash you will have to trade through the BTC trading platform, you should consider before establishing a business with Bitcoin.

Good luck bro!  Grin
Your all steps are indeed very good and this is the main thing you should be careful about the price of the bitcoin is increasing and a lot of the people are using the bitcoin in the case of the profit, not only me but almost all the people are being in this forum to start some kind of the setup so be sure you are having the proper planning and the value of the income will be high if you will get in this business, I would like to suggest the buying and the selling of the bitcoin.
Activity: 112
To start a business with Bitcoin, IMO, you should:

1. Have a plan first, if you do not have a plan for developing your business, you will soon fail.

2. To get started with BTC, you have to find out about bitcoin to avoid problems occurring during the operation of the business.

3. Hire people with good knowledge of this industry, they can advise, help you a lot of that.

4. BTC output is also a problem, if you want to withdraw cash you will have to trade through the BTC trading platform, you should consider before establishing a business with Bitcoin.

Good luck bro!  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i think online business is best for earning. infact now a days most of the people staying in front of Internet and doing their works. so it is time saving process. like bills paying, money transactions, any forms filling and some more other works they have to doing in through Internet. so i think online business is the best for earning. like giving adds and playing games in online and data entry and some more other small lot of businesses are available in the Internet market.
If you want to start business with bitcoin I will suggest you that first you need to work with some signature campaign to get enough information then after that buy some bitcoins and get the feedback if its ok for you then increase your investment.
I am looking to start a sound business with my bitcoins but not now. I have planned something for my future because now I am able to earn money because of the earning age but in the future when I become old and will not be able to work on computer for long time then I will start my own regular business with my saved bitcoins. In the future my only source o income will be bitcoins and that’s why I am not going to use or sell any of my bitcoins.
Activity: 531
Well if you're a technical person just as I am, you can offer some services like software or web developing which requires bitcoin as a payment. But actually I never done bitcoin as a payment, hahaha! I usually charge real money for my clients. Maybe now I'll start to try offering my services with bitcoin as a payment, as well as you, if you're into programming and some stuffs like me.
Activity: 574

i think online business is best for earning. infact now a days most of the people staying in front of Internet and doing their works. so it is time saving process. like bills paying, money transactions, any forms filling and some more other works they have to doing in through Internet. so i think online business is the best for earning. like giving adds and playing games in online and data entry and some more other small lot of businesses are available in the Internet market.
If you want to start business with bitcoin I will suggest you that first you need to work with some signature campaign to get enough information then after that buy some bitcoins and get the feedback if its ok for you then increase your investment.
Yeah for me as well it is the best suggestion ever because a lot of the people are using the bitcoin and the income with the bitcoin is increasing more and more so buy the bitcoin and then get the high profit from the bitcoin, I like to use the bitcoin because the income with the bitcoin will be more than double, bounty campaign is the best source of the money and in this you will not have to make yourself tired.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584

With this kind of business you need an online store or something that you can display your interest and to attain that kind of business then you need to learn programming. You can start small by creating a website and displaying your interest and services.
There are a lot of opportunities to start business with bitcoin but before start investment in bitcoin you should remember that you have enough knowledge about bitcoin trading. I suggest you first work with some signature campaign from which  you will get practical experience.
Yes the bitcoin is the best business so that a lot of the people are getting the benefit from it and they are getting profit. It is very easy to start the business with the bitcoin and to make the income with the bitcoin go higher because the bitcoin is getting expensive but if you will buy the bitcoin and wait till he price of the bitcoins will be more than double so buy and invest in the bitcoin as much as you can.
Pages:
Jump to: