Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 18986 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

With this kind of business you need an online store or something that you can display your interest and to attain that kind of business then you need to learn programming. You can start small by creating a website and displaying your interest and services.
There are a lot of opportunities to start business with bitcoin but before start investment in bitcoin you should remember that you have enough knowledge about bitcoin trading. I suggest you first work with some signature campaign from which  you will get practical experience.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
When it comes to the usage of bitcoin in the business, it's good to start it online small scale and further improve to make a bigger gain out of the same. In real world, making a business with bitcoin is profitable, but the same needs time to reach large user network and make earning out of the same.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

i think online business is best for earning. infact now a days most of the people staying in front of Internet and doing their works. so it is time saving process. like bills paying, money transactions, any forms filling and some more other works they have to doing in through Internet. so i think online business is the best for earning. like giving adds and playing games in online and data entry and some more other small lot of businesses are available in the Internet market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
For now i can used bitcoin as a business here in my area the problem is the capital i do not have enough capital to run a business also the other problem is the printing of official receipt which will be given to the customer after the transaction.
The bitcoin is gaining the more value and the price of the bitcoin will be high if you will invest more and will get the more profit. The money will grow faster in the business of the bitcoin and will not be able to have the profit. The bitcoin is making the whole world to invest and buy sell business with the bitcoin. The impotence of the bitcoin is all about the time and the money so fix the time and invest your money in the bitcoin so your business will grow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
For now i can used bitcoin as a business here in my area the problem is the capital i do not have enough capital to run a business also the other problem is the printing of official receipt which will be given to the customer after the transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I see that a lot of bussiness are being created by using bitcoin technology, and this is nothing new because i think that it is profitable for everybody, the employees earn easy money because the price fluctuation, and the  boss is earning money because of it's bussiness being well managed.
I started my own bussiness last year, but it was not with bitcoins, i use it with fiat money, but i sell some pre-builded computers online.

In fact in modern time people are now converting their day business into online business,  and i think bitcoin is the best option for them to use for running such business, So bitcoin is mostly using as for online purposes, while in some places even some people have started bitcoin as medium for paying and receiving money, but a lot of business still have to start using and accepting bitcoin in their business.

It's not that they are converting it to online business but they are just adding option on how customers can reached them. And because online business are on hype right now, merchants adds some options that customers can buy goods at them thru online. We can it presently at social media platforms especially on Facebook.

But as a whole, I can't see much merchants or small time sellers that's adding bitcoin as one of their payment method. Hope acceptance of it will be noticeable as we progress.
Activity: 350
I see that a lot of bussiness are being created by using bitcoin technology, and this is nothing new because i think that it is profitable for everybody, the employees earn easy money because the price fluctuation, and the  boss is earning money because of it's bussiness being well managed.
I started my own bussiness last year, but it was not with bitcoins, i use it with fiat money, but i sell some pre-builded computers online.

In fact in modern time people are now converting their day business into online business,  and i think bitcoin is the best option for them to use for running such business, So bitcoin is mostly using as for online purposes, while in some places even some people have started bitcoin as medium for paying and receiving money, but a lot of business still have to start using and accepting bitcoin in their business.
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

With this kind of business you need an online store or something that you can display your interest and to attain that kind of business then you need to learn programming. You can start small by creating a website and displaying your interest and services.

and I suggest that you sell your daily needs online and use a bitcoin payment system.
maybe with this will be a lot of its devotees
because in the present is going through the online store.
and you have the advantage with the method of payment bitcoin not yet many others do,
and if your marketing is successful maybe your online store will be global,
and that would be a good source of income.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

I don’t know if it is possible in your area but in a country with I see 100 bitcoiners that is available and must have contact with them and it should be trusted. I have a friend who have a group who exchanges they’re bitcoin to him at the same time lending some of it when they needed too.

I can’t see any chance of offline business with bitcoin other than that because not all country legalized bitcoin and when we see small business it will not be part of mining because it needs bigger capital so it can be categorised as a big business already.

So there you have it, this are legitimate option for those who have available bitcoin and cash in they’re holdings.

I checked his profile and he is from Mumbai India, may I know any good things for accepting Bitcoins for Eco green store.
I don't know whether Indians are able to pay using BTC or not, but taxes will be waved off.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
There are variety of business but it depends on you which one do you want to start whether it is an online business with bitcoins or real business outside bitcoin. Trading and mining in bitcoin are good options as an online business because investment is not very high here and you can earn good amount through it.
For real life business there are many more other options like ice-cream parlor, coffee shops and food truck etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251

I don’t know if it is possible in your area but in a country with I see 100 bitcoiners that is available and must have contact with them and it should be trusted. I have a friend who have a group who exchanges they’re bitcoin to him at the same time lending some of it when they needed too.

I can’t see any chance of offline business with bitcoin other than that because not all country legalized bitcoin and when we see small business it will not be part of mining because it needs bigger capital so it can be categorised as a big business already.

So there you have it, this are legitimate option for those who have available bitcoin and cash in they’re holdings.

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Here's an attempt to start a small business with bitcoin I am undertaking.

I got a (very affordable) MIDI musical keyboard controller. Used in conjunction with software it can be utilized to compose and mix a variety of music. The business model will be uploading tracks on youtube to monetize through their partnership program & sell tracks on itunes if any of them become popular enough. Youtube has demonetized many clips with controversial content or keywords on their blacklist but to my knowledge they haven't demonetized music, yet. If this venture massively fails on a monetary scale, it'll be cool. I always wanted to learn to play piano/keyboard as I have zero skill at it.

Anyway, I hope this serves as something like an example of how someone might start a business without spending a lot of money, needing specialized skills or resources. The "you need money to make money" mentality can be strong in the entrepreneurial world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
There are many things you consider mate, but it is good idea to build own business with bitcoin is part of mode of payment. The good business for now is online shop because lots of new generation are very passionate they always want new or unique in the eye of other people that is why they are looking some product online. This is one of the in demand business right now.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
when it will open the business many things we should note the most important first is the capital to open a business by utilizing the revenue we get from bitcoin, then we should be able to think of creative ideas to create business, the presence of opportunities, willingness and intention to run the business
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
start your own game on android or IPhone will get fast money
You all are funny lol. Seems like nobody gets what this guy is asking about. He’s actually trying to say he needs a work that he can do to earn income daily or weekly. all the comments I read here are quite funny lol. To the op, you better start with any kind of campaign or trading, if you can.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
if you want to understand business or find out what business is right around you or specify first you want to do business online or offline. if online, you can try altcoin trading business or other currency.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Start business with daily or weekly payment? No one can tell you where to start. Just start somewhere! The most important thing is you know what you are doing. At this stage, I believe you are already have the business you want to do and you already have a plan you want to implement. So, just go ahead and start somewhere as long as you already have the funds like you said.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
start your own game on android or IPhone will get fast money
Pages:
Jump to: