Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 18986 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Someone shared an image of a small local store called the Bitcoin Store in /r/bitcoin about a week ago. It was supposedly located in the Philippines, in a small town called Davao?

Would the owner be one of the people in this thread?
Lol…I never knew someone would do such a thing. I will be okay with such kind of shop, if I don’t have to wait for confirmation time, because it is quite boring sometimes. To answer the OP question, I would say the product you’re planning to sell is of no use for me to know, but the only thing that matters is whether you have a lot of people that are ready to patronize you.

You can get the people behind you to looking out for the product which gonna start until you are whale and you have a proper advertisement channel to make famous.
If anyone looking into start the project or business on bitcoin related one then you need to make it famous here in the forum with the proper ad channel like campaigns. I suggest to try mining, ecommerce business or bitcoin acceptance in the local store.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

Here are some important factors to consider before starting your own business

Knowledge/Expertise.
Market/Demand.
Total Project Costs.
Financing/Capital.
Competition.
Location.
Laws, Rules, & Regulation

So establishing your own business is not that simple but its attainable defends on your effort and dedications.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
If that is online business your planning to do bitcoin exchange is one of the most in demand as of now, gambling site is also profitable and any related to bitcoin is a hit on its users but start to make a campaign in the forum to make your site be well-known. If that is offline business your thinking that is not as good and easy. For it needs much papers and permits from governments officials that we all know need money to approved anything. Just make a concrete plan before doing such move in starting a business.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
i think exchange site will be good  business or design some apk apps support btc
Activity: 434
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

This is possible but u really need a great skill or you need to take time studying. One of the possible business is online gambling. If you ever played dota 2 then you will know that this game is popular now a days like league of legends. Try to create a website that the users can bet bitcoins on their desired team and you will profit a percentage from them. I am a programmer by the way so i can only give you advice through creating websites. Think about your passion and what you really want to do in life to start a business.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Someone shared an image of a small local store called the Bitcoin Store in /r/bitcoin about a week ago. It was supposedly located in the Philippines, in a small town called Davao?

Lol…I never knew someone would do such a thing. I will be okay with such kind of shop, if I don’t have to wait for confirmation time, because it is quite boring sometimes. To answer the OP question, I would say the product you’re planning to sell is of no use for me to know, but the only thing that matters is whether you have a lot of people that are ready to patronize you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Can small businesses use bitcoins Huh

Thats exactly my same argument. I will try look for the image of the store and show it here. The store was small and it looked like it was in a poor area.

Who would use BTC over there? The people in that area surely doesnt own any BTC except for the store owner.
Activity: 392
Can small businesses use bitcoins Huh
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
You can do a lot of business with bitcoin. Although the money you have a little but all the opportunities that you can get. If you want to invest in bitcoin world then trading is a good choice. I suggest to try altcoin trading and look for cryptocurrencies that have a low price. If successful here then we can take advantage of it to open a business in the real world, I suggest you create an onlineshop store that sells various computer peripherals, the current era of technology is certainly a lot of tools needed. And do not forget that your business will always receive bitcoin as one of its payment media.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Might be roaming around the forum. Our forum has gotots of users from Philippines and importantly it is a growing market for entire digital currency. The plan of implementing a store unlike the location is a good move, because whether it's a town, village or city doesn't concern. All it matters is the acceptance and usage across the locality. If he doesn't profit big now, he gets an assured profit in the future when more people know about it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259

Activity: 168

occupying use of altcoins that developer to gains with the extent on examination as delivering service to have with the wider on spheres as modifying the use as arranging orders with the customs of decentralized of chains with the blockchain network,

as users of the service to confirms of the notice of information to gives with confidence on entrance/absence as opening relation with different users of the network with the service.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
If you wanna start a bussiness with bitcoin I think at first you need to find out 1 or 2 co-worker to help you Smiley)) Then all of you should make some researchs about the market that you'r going to provide any services or product. Before start you should make some advertise about your bussiness to make it's well known Wink And everything left is just start it Wink
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Hi could you please tell me the origin of your country or areas? Maybe then I can find some needs form there. Cheers
Activity: 420
Planning to have a small business soon when i already have my stable job. As an older brother it is my duty to help my family in every way. Praying for more blessing to come my way to achieve all my goals in life with my family.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Putting up a business is not that easy to do. You have to make a plan and think of it thoroughly. Since it invloves bitcoin, it would be hard for you to earn a lot because not all costumers uses bitcoin. There is a big risk in using bitcoin because didn't know what could possibly happen.
Of course planning a business is one of the most important thing to do. In every business we make there's always a risk so better accept realities. Speaking of bitcoin as a source of business ,for sure it would be hard if we directly use bitcoins as the payment. There should be classification of payment whether in cash or btc alone. So that both are profitable in a certain business someday.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Putting up a business is not that easy to do. You have to make a plan and think of it thoroughly. Since it invloves bitcoin, it would be hard for you to earn a lot because not all costumers uses bitcoin. There is a big risk in using bitcoin because didn't know what could possibly happen.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
Well before starting any business, it will be better if the business you choose is the things you like most or the things you enjoy to do - there's a lot of business you can do but always follow what you are passionate about.
Passion can not give you a lot of money Wink actually, if you do waant to make money with business, try to follow the mainstream, the trend that people are following right now. If they love shoes, we sell shoes. If they love cars, we sell cars. You can try to be different but it will be very hard to make money with Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I as a beginner in bitcoin confused how to start a business in bitcoin ,, for now my level is still junior and i just follow the signature campaign ..
Is there any other way to start a business with bitcoin ??
 I do not really understand, for friends who already understand, please share the info for me.

thank you Wink
On the same boat with OP? Hmm…I even thought he meant like real business, like opening up a shop that accepts bitcoin. Anyway, there are lots of jobs you can do starting from graphic designing, web developing and a lot more.

You’ll have to start from somewhere, maybe freelance websites, and creating your own personal website where you can manage your business apart from the freelance.

After working with clients, there is nothing bad in letting them know about your website, but don’t do that on the freelance platform, cause some of the platforms can easily detect when you’re trying to post links, take a client out from them or something like that. So maybe take the client to Skype and discuss, letting them know your site. Now, later if they decide to start ordering from your website, you can then let them know that you’re also accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment to make it much easier for them.

Put much time and effort into your work and watch your business bloom. When you start getting lots of customers directly on your website (not freelance platform), you can then put something that says “Bitcoin Accepted” to let them know you’re accepting Bitcoin as a payment also. Good luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I as a beginner in bitcoin confused how to start a business in bitcoin ,, for now my level is still junior and i just follow the signature campaign ..
Is there any other way to start a business with bitcoin ??
 I do not really understand, for friends who already understand, please share the info for me.

thank you Wink
Pages:
Jump to: