Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking To Start A Small Business With Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 18986 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
To be able to assist you we need a lot more info from you? You can take a look at the Business Model Canvas scheme to get a better impression about what info is needed and what you have to consider when starting a business.

Making good business requires good preparation, to be well prepared you need to take in consideration all things that can affect your business, good and bad things. Providing more informations can help us to five better suggestions, but that many newbies here don't understand, they just wrote couple lines and except miracles from that.
Each of us learn to walk with small steps, creating small business with bitcoins is a good start. Bitcoin is at beginning, opening bitcoin business now and slowly building reputation can be very benefiting one day on the future when bitcoin become more popular and accepted all over the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
To be able to assist you we need a lot more info from you? You can take a look at the Business Model Canvas scheme to get a better impression about what info is needed and what you have to consider when starting a business.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.

Yes that a great idea!but starting small business with bitcoin is so huge liability,either you can success or not.but in terms of business its better you open an internet cafe that accepting bitcoins in buying games cards,like dota cards,or any kinds of games that buying a cards,instead they used money or credit cards ,they used bitcoin to pay.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
start a coffee shop with bitcoin and design coffee shop with bitcoin cryptocurrency and blockchain design this will be best idea for publicity and with good marketing u can start new business as well
Open a coffee shop and use BTC as a means of payment,it also really occurred to me and true we can also introduce BTC during trading at coffee shops.First of all there must be a marketing through social media to expand sales reach,I will also open coffee shops small to introduce BTC to the wider community at my residence. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
start a coffee shop with bitcoin and design coffee shop with bitcoin cryptocurrency and blockchain design this will be best idea for publicity and with good marketing u can start new business as well
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
starting a small business is easy, with btc you can start your own investment, or you can sell your talent like design or anything else. If you want quick results then you can focus on investing
Yeah it is very good idea and now a lot of the people are very talented and it is very easy for them to get in the bitcoin and to earn the money, now it is very important to have the proper money if you want o spend the easy and the simple life because a lot of the people are investing the money in bitcoin and they are developing the different sites and are getting the money so it is very easy now.
Yeah there is no doubt in it that all the people are very talented and they are having the guts to do the better and the income of the bitcoin will be the best thing about the bitcoin, I am having the regular source for the bitcoin earning and the site for the bitcoin payment is now available for the people who are earning from it day by day, the bitcoin best business is the buying and selling of the bitcoin.
Starting business depends upon the availability and volume of capital. Small business means less capital will be needed. But the other thing is locality and the business nature some items are very expensive and that need lots of investment while other are less prices and are used by many people around. You should first decide what to start and how much money you have for stating a business.
Which totally depends on the kind of business we are talking about. According to the meaning of business last time I checked, it is a person's regular occupation, profession, or trade which totally means you can render a service and that could be a business.

The only thing you may just have to do would be to invest in yourself and let your skills do the rest for you for life. Except aging, it is like the simplest form of business which if you are good and it is a skill that is well sorted, then you can earn a lot.
In deed I is very important to know first in which skill you are good for the business of the bitcoin. if a person is good at the selling and the buying skill they should use the bitcoin buying and the selling for the profit but if you are not good for the income of the bitcoin you should not try it, the bitcoin trading is also very good but only if you are having the experience in the trading and the signature campaign is also good.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
starting a small business is easy, with btc you can start your own investment, or you can sell your talent like design or anything else. If you want quick results then you can focus on investing
Yeah it is very good idea and now a lot of the people are very talented and it is very easy for them to get in the bitcoin and to earn the money, now it is very important to have the proper money if you want o spend the easy and the simple life because a lot of the people are investing the money in bitcoin and they are developing the different sites and are getting the money so it is very easy now.
Yeah there is no doubt in it that all the people are very talented and they are having the guts to do the better and the income of the bitcoin will be the best thing about the bitcoin, I am having the regular source for the bitcoin earning and the site for the bitcoin payment is now available for the people who are earning from it day by day, the bitcoin best business is the buying and selling of the bitcoin.
Starting business depends upon the availability and volume of capital. Small business means less capital will be needed. But the other thing is locality and the business nature some items are very expensive and that need lots of investment while other are less prices and are used by many people around. You should first decide what to start and how much money you have for stating a business.
Which totally depends on the kind of business we are talking about. According to the meaning of business last time I checked, it is a person's regular occupation, profession, or trade which totally means you can render a service and that could be a business.

The only thing you may just have to do would be to invest in yourself and let your skills do the rest for you for life. Except aging, it is like the simplest form of business which if you are good and it is a skill that is well sorted, then you can earn a lot.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Buying and selling has really been a very good option for someone who may want to start something fresh.

Everyone always need things one way or the other and will never stop needing things. It is then good to find those areas one can fit into properly and where the service is more lacking and then fill the gap and watch how fast people will respond quickly to it.

Before starting the business you need to choose which is compatible with your life and do lot of research about it and then make the investment for your business.Then you need to advertise your business and then amke offers initially to attract the customers.This is the steps you have to do to start a business.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Who told you that BTC can help you sell your talent? Big lie dude, cause BTC doesn’t help you sell your talent. Talent is something you sell out to big business companies physically and not online cause there is no site that says sell your talent online. But if you want something that can help you start up a business, your own business, then Bitcoin is your best option. I have used the money I got from it to improve my business.
Yukyzu never said bitcoin will help sell talents. Apparently, what  he meant was selling your talent as a form of business and earning from it and I do not see anything wrong with that.

In fact, it is simply the easiest way to make money and do business, by rendering services based on where your talent lies. And if you have some talents or skills that can help you earn bitcoin, it is simply like a small business you can start without even involving any startup capital.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Buying and selling has really been a very good option for someone who may want to start something fresh.

Everyone always need things one way or the other and will never stop needing things. It is then good to find those areas one can fit into properly and where the service is more lacking and then fill the gap and watch how fast people will respond quickly to it.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
How Friends I Want Start A Small Business With Bitcoin With Daily Or Weekly Payment Any Idea From Where To Start Will Be Thankful.
I think you can use the earnings from bitcoin to do the actual offline business in your life for the general public to feel it, a small example you can create a coffee shop or other business using the initial capital of bitcoin income for your business. It can make your income more profitable.
This is a very good idea though the kind of business depends on the area or country anyway.
Businesses are always profitable most especially if you are rendering a service and then even more interesting accepting bitcoin for that service being rendered. It is just to find what can move pretty fast in that area and then blend in with it for the opportunity.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Who told you that BTC can help you sell your talent? Big lie dude, cause BTC doesn’t help you sell your talent. Talent is something you sell out to big business companies physically and not online cause there is no site that says sell your talent online. But if you want something that can help you start up a business, your own business, then Bitcoin is your best option. I have used the money I got from it to improve my business.
It is appreciable that with bitcoin one can start a small business. I really like this and selling your talent has nothing to do with your bitcoin because selling your experience or talents will be only in job for other because you will use your talents for other people and they will pay you against your talent and experience. If you want to start your own business then you will use your talent for yourself and not for any other person.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 423
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
The trend of starting a online business and to start accepting bitcoin in shops is now increasing, In fact in most of the areas the number of bitcoin users are now increasing and therefore we can hope that such business where people will also start accepting bitcoin will become more profitable. The young generation choice is already online shopping and businesses therefore I think they will like to choose bitcoin for their business as an online payment method.
Yeah it is the 100% true because now a lot of the people are willing to start the online shopping and the service cards and the debates cards are being use fir the online shopping, for me the bitcoin payment is the best and the easy source for the payment and he income of the bitcoin is now getting high day by day, bitcoin is the best source for the payment and the increment will be high more and more.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Every business needs one plan first. Make a plan , study the market, read a lot, think what can you offer that others don't until know and then start applying your plan. That is a must for every business starter. There are quite a lot of ways to earn through bitcoin , you just need to be creative.
I have a little small business plan for additional and activity or work .. and I want to run the business from bitcoin results, I want to make distro and accessories from below or from makeshift capital and I will increase from the results bitcoin .. because I am sure with my association they will appreciate my efforts and buy it and can i sell online too ..

It's a good move. Try to advertise your business most as possible on Social Medias saying you accept Bitcoin and if people don't know what it is, explain them. I don't know if you business is virtual only or physical too, but you can put a sign on your place if you have one with that message: "Bitcoin accepted here" and the BTC logo. If it's a touristic area the chances of success increase, as there are some tourists travelling the world and spending Bitcoins where it's accepted.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
Every business needs one plan first. Make a plan , study the market, read a lot, think what can you offer that others don't until know and then start applying your plan. That is a must for every business starter. There are quite a lot of ways to earn through bitcoin , you just need to be creative.
I have a little small business plan for additional and activity or work .. and I want to run the business from bitcoin results, I want to make distro and accessories from below or from makeshift capital and I will increase from the results bitcoin .. because I am sure with my association they will appreciate my efforts and buy it and can i sell online too ..
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Starting a business made with bitcoin payments means you can receive service by payment method using bitcoin just take one example by opening an online shopping site in the form of goods or the other. so I mean you can start an online business with payments using bitcoin and I think before you do business activities you will do should think carefully in advance so that you do not lose when you start the business. I say so because of the method of payment made with bitcoin there will be two possibilities that you can gain and lose. you may lose due to the bitcoin stability that tends to be unstable and I think you will get a loss when you sell the goods when the bitcoin price is decreasing.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
i think it is easy to start a new small scale business with bitcoin there are a number of businesses which can be started through bitcoin and that will be the promotion factor for bitcoin. like if you start a shop through bitcoin the people will come to your shop and they will pay you each kind of money you can allow them to pay you bitcoin as well and through this you will earn bitcoin as well.
There are absolutely huge number of them and it is only left for the person in question to do some research on what can move very fast in as much as you are tying down your capital for it. If it moves pretty fast, you can earn much more back at the end and then you have a customer loyalty and you keep getting more every day, week or month to even buy more bitcoin for storage.
Activity: 350
The trend of starting a online business and to start accepting bitcoin in shops is now increasing, In fact in most of the areas the number of bitcoin users are now increasing and therefore we can hope that such business where people will also start accepting bitcoin will become more profitable. The young generation choice is already online shopping and businesses therefore I think they will like to choose bitcoin for their business as an online payment method.
Pages:
Jump to: