Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 33. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 123
June 24, 2018, 03:34:23 AM
It is definitely good time to invest. Cryptocurrency is becoming bigger and more people are moving in to take advantage of the new technology that make cryptocurrency superior to other type of asset. This growth will continue for long time.
Good thing to see people have a huge adoption into these form of currency.  But it's make sad some countries never give their support for its development. I've doubt there is the reason behind such conflict of interest between crypto and the government, in fact crypto brings life into easy and productive individuals.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
the current situation is very good if we start to invest where all the price of both coins and altcoin have decreased and give us the choice of coins or altcoin which one will give us an advantage if we invest in it,
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 03:27:52 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
yes, I agree with you, now it's the best time to invest, the market is constantly falling
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
The current market situation is an open door for investment for those willing to join the crypto market  as the coins are available n the market cheaply, this however does not mean that you go out buying just any coin there is, The quality of the coins yo commit your money to has to be hing and with a chance of growth buy such coins and wait for the bull run, the returns you'll get will be amazing
Activity: 462
June 24, 2018, 03:24:34 AM
It is definitely good time to invest. Cryptocurrency is becoming bigger and more people are moving in to take advantage of the new technology that make cryptocurrency superior to other type of asset. This growth will continue for long time.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 03:21:58 AM
With this present persisting bloodbath in the market I advice to wait a little because it seems the market will still plunge more and nobody can tell when it will be on the upside.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 03:14:42 AM
The market today is going to great downfall so I think it is the right time to invest more in bitcoin because surely by the time the coin market will rise up to the top , you can gain at least a little or more gain in the coming days , so as of now buy bitcoin or any altcoins you prefer and hold it until such time market will go up.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
June 24, 2018, 03:00:54 AM
This time around, I realized I should have a spare fiat in my account. Unfortunately, I don't have because of financial issues. So many high  potentials altcoins that I really love to buy and longing to be part of my portfolio are on sale.  Love to add more.  I am pretty sure this coming months this  altcoins  will reach all time high.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 02:55:38 AM
Market is all red now. Lots of panic sellers are on the move and the whales really happy. Its really a good time to buy now but if i were you i will invest in a coin that has a working product for in time when the correction is over it will surely go up.
Activity: 215
June 24, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
yes, this is the right time you can invest in crypto, because now the price of altcoin is falling, so you will more easily generate many benefits in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 02:51:43 AM
yeah i think this is the perfect time to invest cause the price is so low now. but if you're afraid you can just wait for few days more to see the market where goes to, if market gonna go up go buy those coin maybe the price will be high again
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 24, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

you are right, this time is the right time if you want to invest or to purchase some of altcoins that you are interested with. buying it now will actually give you profit in the future for sure.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 02:02:14 AM

Until now it is still dropping but we all know that it will soon get back on its high price. So for me yes it is right time to invest. I take this dip as an opporunity for investor to invest because the prices are cheaper then the profit one day will be bigger.
Activity: 476
June 24, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
yes you are right now is the right time to buy because I see the price of coin is currently very cheap and a lot of coins are experiencing a price reduction so take advantage of moments like this to get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
June 24, 2018, 12:46:46 AM
At present, the price of BTC is not very high indeed, and the price of altcoin is not very high. Now, even if the purchase risk is not very high, it should be a good time to buy.

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 12:41:49 AM
Bitcoin at $ 5,900 is probably the best time of the year for investing. I bought at 6500 dollars and now I'm buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 12:38:42 AM
definitely! its not a good vibe for the people that have bought coins when the price was still stable and now experiencing this down times. But nothing to be discouraged about for investors that wish to buy... these low times are good to invest so when the market recovers, you gon have a good smile
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 12:34:56 AM
for me this is not a right time to invest your bitcoin or your altcoin because more investment site now is not a legit in short is SCAM! but if you like to invest your bitcoin now or your altcoin be careful to scammer and that is my opinion.
Activity: 111
June 24, 2018, 12:22:59 AM
I think it is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin which is forming a triple bottom on the Daily chart and RSI at around 30, this should give it a good bounce. When Bitcoin rises most Alt coins will rise as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

And now, it is even dropping more. I guess it is time to buy more coins and more.
Later we will see that crypto market is pump hard because this price. The correction must be happening later.
Pages:
Jump to: