Pages:
Author

Topic: Losing $350,000 because of a friend, what would you do? - page 13. (Read 4262 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I know this is likely not to happen in real life. But let's say it did. What would you do?

1. This is not losing 350k, it's.. not winning 350k.
2. This cannot happen because afaik nobody is allowed to touch your chips, even if that one is with you/your friend. An I wrong?

Let's not confuse movies with reality.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
I wanted to say why this thread before, but that video convinced me, though it is just a movie.

He particularly chose Black 15 for $10K on roulette which he could have won $350,000 but a friend took the $10K and replace a safer bet. I know this is likely not to happen in real life. But let's say it did. What would you do?
It is gambling, it can happen real life, but the chance that it would happen is very slim. But we should always advice that betting big comes with big risks.

I would feel like killing the friend, but I do not have option than to forget about it. I will also think he has good mind for me as he did not want me to risk big in a way it can affect me.

This also depends on how rich someone is. If that 10k is just a chicken change to the bettor and having millions of dollars in account and wealthy, he will not think much about it, but in cases that the person is just looking for luck and in a way the money will change his life completely for good, he will feel like killing his friend.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
This kind of scene is unlikely to happen like someone going all in on just one number. Also, if this happened in real life, I think he (Kevin Hart) will still win the $350,000 as he is not the one who moved those chips or bet and why would the betting be closed after the spin, wouldn't it have been closed when the wheel is already spinning?
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
He particularly chose Black 15 for $10K on roulette which he could have won $350,000 but a friend took the $10K and replace a safer bet. I know this is likely not to happen in real life. But let's say it did. What would you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT4GcK6Dpkk
I was trying to look for Kevin Hart movies on Netflix so I found one. Turns out one scene is an unsatisfying win.
Pages:
Jump to: