Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 6. (Read 23737 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Is there a real website or something about this project, or only a Post on this forum ?!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Dev, where are you? Huh Huh Huh Why there is no information?
He's on earnings))) He took an order that completely takes his time, because the participants are slowly going to the auction. So far only 4 people. Coming soon.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Dev, where are you? Huh Huh Huh Why there is no information?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Hey guys could anyone tell when we need to sign up for the lotteries? IS it always a deadline or does it depend on the number of people?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
applied for bounty. thanks! Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Joined the bounty company thank you dev! Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
I follow this thread for a long time, I even invest in it.
Don't you think the participant number is not growing fast enough? At this pace, it may take a very very long time.
Activity: 294
I also would like to know. Bookmarked this ann, but there are so few updates. Is everything ok dev?
Activity: 6
Found a way to hold a lottery in the near future. In three days the lottery will be announced !!!

When will the lottery be held?
Activity: 9
Joined to airdrop
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
is the airdrop still active?  if yes, then how can I join?
did not find any thing on the main post
Yes, airdrop is still active.
Read this post - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22294667
If your address is not in the airdrop list you can participate in bounty.

Has the first auction for this been held yet or is it still short of participants?
Recruitment of participants in the first lottery in LTE and in auction is still active.
Activity: 602
is the airdrop still active?  if yes, then how can I join?
did not find any thing on the main post
Activity: 55
TKS
joined airdrop...
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Has the first auction for this been held yet or is it still short of participants?
Activity: 364
Please can you take a second to look at why i cant join, i have tried everything, i have my 101, i have completed all of the steps but nothing happens.

I was on the original list in yellow, followed the steps and now Im not on there

Thanks in advance

Do you have 100 LTE now? If yes - then PM to dev your address.
Perhaps you confirmed participation after the last import of addresses.
Activity: 399
I have a question. Don't have time to regularly follow the topic, how will you notify the lottery, an email will be notification?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Holding a lottery is important primarily for address owners genesis. Because, until 10% of tokens from the total volume are destroyed in the lottery, there will not be a second delivery of tokens.
So now only 8,000,000 tokens are dealt with and so it will be until the game of the lottery or slot machine of the smart contract (which has not yet been created)

Please can you take a second to look at why i cant join, i have tried everything, i have my 101, i have completed all of the steps but nothing happens.

I was on the original list in yellow, followed the steps and now Im not on there

Thanks in advance
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
Okay, I understand, but really worth the wait, the less coins the more value each coin will be when the exchange.

Right. You're the first one to notice this, except for the developer.

By the way, the token trades on Delta, and so far there are very few sales offers.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
done join this airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: